Am I odd for not giving a fuck about being naked in the locker room?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fU8U2C_L2WY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post bussy and I'll tell ya

Grandpa pls put clothes on

Nah. I give 0 shits about my exposed package. Thanks summer camp!

Not really, unless you're walking up to guys naked and trying to spark up conversation with them

only if you protest to giving reach arounds after you've already received them

For me it's thanks football practice

If your dick was as small as mine you would give a fuck.
4inch kys tier. Also thats hard...

>4inch kys tier
Hard or normal?

hard.
Like 2-3 soft.
Feels bad man.

Dude I don't give a fuck anymore and my dick is literally an inch flaccid.

I wish I had your confidence. You're alright user.

>an inch flaccid
I mean good for you, but Jesus man. Not trying to be shitty at all, but are you a fatty by chance?

Damn man.
Im an ex fatty so i think its confidence lost from that which stops me from being care free.

>tfw 4-5' flaccid and don't give shit if someone sees it.
It's also nice the way it flops on your thighs when walking

I'm gay and I'm used to be naked around other men so I don't give a fuck. I never talk to anyone while I'm naked though, that makes it too intimate.

Nigger same here, just remember you genetically superior

>Odd
No

>Faggot
YES

The absence of anxiety doesn't make you odd. It means you have no hang ups about it. You're fine.

I don't give a fuck. Get some strange looks for other guys. Uni gym fyi

I can live with that

>I never talk to anyone while I'm naked
I talk but never look at anything other than the wall or my gear on the benches while I do

Not him, but my dick is like

same here bro

ive grown to not care about other guys seeing it, it helps that most guys are around the same lol

was really drunk with one of my best mates the other night at a party. we went around a corner to have a piss and we both got our dicks out.

>mfw we were both like 2 inch flaccid

felt good man we had a good laff about it.

is 4 inch flaccid normal??

I think it's great you're both very open about your sexuality.

It's all about hard length. That being said that seems a tad short my man

I used to, I used to be really self concious about my dick size (stupid, but true). Then because Army, I had to shower with a bunch of dudes naked and realised the majority of cocks were as small as mine.

Also figured out this year that I'm bisexual which is probably why I cared so much what other men thought of my junk...

Used to be pretty self conscious about it but after a few years I'm pretty happy with what I got. Was up in cape cod this past weekend at the beach and some of my friends caught some females admiring my bulge. They all thought I was at least nursing a semi but I wasn't. Feels good mab

Same nigger. It's worse when you're in water cus your dick shrinks even more when wet.

No. Being unselfconsicous about nudity is alpha af, homie. It's easier if you have a big dick, but it's even alpha-er if you don't. Everyone else's awkwardness if just a show of submission to your dominance, my man.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fU8U2C_L2WY

I used to, but I started working out naked a year ago and it really helped me be more confident and comfortable with my bare body.

>I started working out naked a year ago and it really helped me be more confident and comfortable with my bare body.
Seriously? My dick disturbs doing cardio very much waggling with every movement. I always need at least a pair of underwear.

I'm nude in the shower, but there's a long corridor past the mirrors and hairdryers back to the lockers and benches.

So why not just wrap the towel around you? Not like Ive anything special to show off anyway.

Ha OP what was it your first day in a fucking locker room where you worked up the courage to shower? This is the gayest shit I've ever seen

Because you are either a shower or legit huge.

>9 cm flaccid, 18 cm erect
>mfw

I strip naked every time... once you clear 50 years old, you do not give a fuck anymore.

> big dicked quads

embrace your dick and let him free,he is your best friend

>2in flaccid
>7in hard

Feels weird man