Can one of you cunts tell me how to cook muh chicken breast right...

Can one of you cunts tell me how to cook muh chicken breast right? It constantly comes out dry as fuck and I've nearly chocked on chicken breast at least a dozen times now.

I've cooked it on high heat, medium heat, low heat for long and short periods, it keeps coming out dry as fuck. I'm thinking of fucking off frmo baking it and going back to frying it before each meal as it's tender and moist then (but then i gotta cook every meal).

Other urls found in this thread:

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put dat shit in a dish with some lemon.
40 mins at 200c

just wedges or cook it in the juice of a lemon?

make a marinade with balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, olive oil and garlic

put the chicken breast in a marinade and let it sit in the fridge for at least an hour

take it out, WRAP IT IN FOIL (VERY IMPORTANT), put on tray and put in pre heated oven on 200degrees

cook one side for 15 mins then cook the other for 10 mins then take it out and eat

easy lad.

wew lad, but i usually cook about 2kg of chicken at a time so i have it ready made for my meals, i guess i can do your recipe but just bake it all at once and then portion it out

just cook it less retard

Get a slow cooker impossible to come out bad.

Put it in the oven on gas mark 8 (230 degrees Celsius) for 20 minutes.

yeah just wrap all the breast fillets in foil then put them in a pan together bro.

thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891

Never fails.

1. get a meat thermometer
2. cook until 65C/150F in the THICCEST part
3.???
4. PROFIT

Marinade in vinegar overnight. You literally can't fuck it up this way.

Captcha: Select the images of chicken

Rub both side of the chicken breast with salt, pepper and dried thyme. Put some olive oil in an oven safe skillet. Sear both sides of the chicken for 2 minutes each until you have a nice golden brown colour. Then transfer the pan into a preheaded 400 degree fahrenheit oven for 10 minutes. Take the chicken out and let it rest. This is so important, you must let it rest. At least 5-10 minutes. You will have juicy, flavourful chicken every time.

is... is that your food? Did you BOIL that chicken?
oh god user, i'm so sorry.

google "seasoning", "marinade".
find some ebook about basics of using a kitchen if you're the thinking kind.
Or if you're not, just grill the fuckers and see how they come out.

wrap in tin foil with some olive oil and garlic.

Cook for 25 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees C.

Start out with a basic salt brine. If you are only doing a few breasts, 2 cups water with 1 teaspoon of salt. If you have full-size breasts, cut them in half like a burger bun. They will be thinner and be less dry. for the salt brine, Make sure the salt is dissolved in the water, then soak the chicken in it for at least 30 mins, but 45-60 is better.

Don't really freak over the salt, most of it stays in the water.

Cook on medium heat, use avocado oil, and once you have mastered this you can try adding other single seasonings.

Try sprinkling sage, or cayenne pepper if you like spicy food on the chicken after it is in the pan.

it was my dinner, i bake it on it's own, 2kg at once

Chuck her on the BBQ mate.
I do it with whole chickens and use the fatty parts to meet Marcos. Adds taste with little extra calories if you use something like Cajun rub. Different texture to the meat as well due to moisture bubbling from the bones, not just a block of compacted cardboard like baking a skinless breast.
Could use the skin and other parts for stock too.

>salt brine

Don't do this. Toss the chicken with whatever spices/herbs you want and salt the night before and leave it in the fridge. You'll draw out more moisture from the chicken without overpowering its natural flavor in a brine.

This, but I personally cook it with the cover on for less time.

Just be smart about it, have the heat distribution even and measured

You know what, I am really beginning to be confident with myself again, here is me from two days ago. Thoughts OP?

Marinate that motherfucker over night and cook it on low heat in a pan drenched in olive oil. Let it rest for 5-10 min after cooking.

Marinate in a combination of a bit of worstechire sauce, salt, pepper, onion/ garlic powder, red pepper or chili powder, and a hint of lemon. Don't over do it though. Put what you think is a right amount of each ingredient. Also don't overcook the shit.

soz bro but dyel, keep lfting though brah

Seriously though, some of you didn't read my OP, I'm not asking to make it taste better, just keep moisture, I'll keep eating it dry if I need to because it's easier to cook 2kg at once to last 3 days than cook every meal from scratch

eat it raw

you need to fry chicken breast pieces on high heat until to make them non pink as fast as possible.

This