How do I just pass out? I want to knock myself out for about 5-6 hours and be dead fucking asleep

How do I just pass out? I want to knock myself out for about 5-6 hours and be dead fucking asleep.

Would melatonin and alcohol do the job?

Other urls found in this thread:

grc.com/health/sleep/healthy_sleep_formula.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nyquil/Zzquil combined with melatonin will do the job nicely.

Alcohol prevents you from getting deep healthy sleep, I wouldn't go that route.

>Would melatonin and alcohol do the jo

Yeah but you won't feel well rested. You'll feel like shit if you use alcohol to knock you out.

Zopiclone + diazepam will do you better and also feel nice.

Doesn't nyquil have alcohol in it?

Not OP but where do I get those? Aren't they prescription?

cal/mag/zinc

ZMA

1/2 carton of maple walnut ice cream

fap to shemale p*rn.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You're fucking retarded.

Melatonin, the endogenous hormone that triggers sleep, is going to have significantly less negative side-effects than mixing benzos and hypnotics. Use your fucking brain.

Depends what country you're in.
do some digging and you can find sites that sell them illegaly.

melatonin+a good fap

Melatonin does very little. I used it consistently for months when I brought some home from florida, I noticed I would fall asleep about 30 mins after popping one, but I'd always take one at the same time, and I had basically the same night time routine. Turns out it was just sorting out my sleeping patterns and routine that did it, not the melatonin. If I pop one, or several right now, it wouldn't do anything noticeable.

grc.com/health/sleep/healthy_sleep_formula.htm

track your sleep using a Zeo (no longer in production but you can find them on ebay os) it's the only legit sleep tracker that wont cost you >$200 bucks

Most fitness/smart bands do this, just knowing how much you're moving around is good enough, you don't really need to go into brain waves and shit to know how well you're sleeping.

He is talking about the alcohol you dumb faggot

3mg melatonin + 50mg dph(benadryl) is a good over-the-counter combo. but you will probably be drowsy for a while after you wake up due to the after effects of dph. the alcohol will put you to sleep, but alcohol is out of the system after 3-4 hours at which point you will probably wake up, thus severely inhibiting the effectiveness of the sleep. alcohol also carries the side effect of a potential long lasting and severe hangover, which is way worse than sleep deprivation.

Go to Walmart and buy a bottle of generic Benadryl. Each pill is 25 mg. take 4. In 30-50 minutes you will be asleep.

If I take ZMA within like 3 hours of going to bed, it ruins my ability to fall asleep.

Melatonin is garbage.

Diphenhydramine(benadryl), benzos or opiates work.

Mk677 or other gh releasers increase quality of sleep. So does zma.

A very high dose of diclofenac will work as well in some cases, it's a muscle relaxant.

It will also do fuck all unless you're deficient in it, and overuse has been known to fuck up natty Melatonin production.

Just because it's natural does not mean it's better, vegan cuck.

This

easy, you get a job so you're tired after work

put your head next to a wall, then hold your breath and push your head towards the wall.

This should make you pass out (and cause a little brain damage)

pop a few bars and get /comfy/

Don't reply unless you're actually contributing, bitch boy.

okay

no its not. with zeo you get actual numbers on how long you are in deep sleep, for example.

if your gym has a steam room it will help you sleep later in the day

This. Zzzquil alone is enough to knock you out.

did you try sleeping?

>pass out
Just take benzos.
But never take them recreationally, easy to form habit and quitting cold turkey is fatal.

Melatonin is meant for correcting a fucked up rhythm.
Also if you don't already, get f.lux/Redshift if you use your computer or phone before sleeping. Blue light disrupts your natural melatonin secretion, and those programs lower the color temperature of your display.
If you make them lower it gradually you won't even notice it too much.

Nothing knocks me out better than weed. I eat a small dose of an edible, lay on the couch to watch South Park, and an hour later I'm fast asleep while an episode is still running. Usually I have trouble falling asleep u less it's perfectly dark and quiet

I've had trouble sleeping for 7 years, and have tried:

Phenargan(antihistamine): worked, but you become tolerant quick - had me up to 7 tabs a night in the end and then my doc pulled me off.

MK-677: Didn't work for me, but there are rumors surrounding the brand that it was bunk.

Zopiclone: Knocked me out good, but developed an addiction in the end. 7.5mg ED PM.

Quetiapine: 1/8th of normal dose(50mg instead of 400mg). Puts me into deep sleep like it was magic. Felt some nasty side effects for the first few days, but now I feel absolutely amazing. I used to wake up 10+ times per night drenched in sweat, now I wake up well rested after 8 consecutive hours of deep sleep with no drug hangover.

Zzzquil=Benadryl/diphenhydramine. You're better off buying diphenhydramine, its cheaper. I take Unison tablets cause they're waaaay stronger. One fucks you up

Pop 4 benadryl bro