Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994722
instagram.com/p/BH2nv-sAzsX/?taken-by=jeffnippard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would you plow Izzy?

Mirin tities. Would drip warm maple syrup on and fuck/10

As if anything could EVER slow my roll.

I think you can download it on piratebay still lmao.

wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead.

How the fuck do you niggers manage to get with 15 year olds? Do you have to be old?

Jerry why don't you find a girl like pic related?

>How the fuck do you niggers manage to get with 15 year olds?
Just be the cool older counselor at bible camp that sneaks in alcohol and weed. Always works for me.

That's bait. Someone will be there waiting for you so they can rob you.

>Someone will be there waiting for you so they can rob you.
Man there is no crime in Japan. Cmon breh. Besides like some like 4'11 jap guy could rob a 6'5 Aryan god like Jerry.

Is this the Jeremy Corbyn fanboy?
kek

Where's to cop???!!!

I knew I should have taught English in Japan

Just find one online. If you're in your early 20 and look decently teenage chicks would all over you. If not you can always hookup with hs chubster just like I did.

>I knew I should have taught English in Japan
Dude you could still easily be an English teacher over there. You are still super young. Just think Jerry, it could be just like GTO...

They actually have weaboo detection and containment units in force at all Japanese ports and entryways.

That poor kid growing up with a crazy mom and no dad.

Jerry, what can I do to help with dbol back cramps when I'm fucking my pillow?

>They actually have weaboo detection and containment units in force at all Japanese ports and entryways.
Maybe Jerry could work there? He can smell the weaboo coming off a neckbeard from a mile away.
>That poor kid growing up with a crazy mom and no dad.
I don't really understand? You know more about that girl or something?

Man digging through these old wallpaper folders is really reminding me of what a loser I used to be.

You know this, but that's a similar build to my girl. Nice.

>my girl

NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ridiculous r9k shit belongs on the containment board. You're an embarrassment dude.

I hope you die of AIDS

I'd actually be embarrassed about my weeb tattoo there lol

They would pull out theyre faceless fat old man with smegma dick squads to rape me in weeb internment camps.

Taurine
Potassium
Switch positions

>loser
Looks like good taste to me

Could I just be on 200 mg test a week and look great with minimal effort for the rest of my life?

No need to worry about PCT, take HCG and an AI to manage other levels..

Do you look good? Can you share stats?

neck yourself retard

I'm bound to get it if you keep subjecting this general to your stupid fucking posts.

>look great with minimal effort for the rest of my life
No, nigga you lazy. It'll just give you higher test levels not some fucking miracle. But you could be on 200mg test for your life if you wanted.

>I'd actually be embarrassed about my weeb tattoo there lol
Nah man it's the home of weabs. Just think, you could find a qt3.14 Japanese waifu...
you could go down to that weird street in Tokyo where they sell old panties in vending machines...
It would be a dream come true Jerry.

>Looks like good taste to me
We /weaboo wallpaper general/ now?

Jerry is a literal god among men. Easily 11/10

Have fun with SUPER AIDS you stupid nigger, I'm not going anywhere :^)

Imagine a chiseled jaw on a 10/10 male model face with the body of the best physique competitors and the accolades of an ex-SOF spook. That's Jerry.

Damn you're so lonely.

I've got pic related, not lonely at all

Who here has used med-high(500mg-1g) test year round?

How were your bloods and gains

posting in the wrong thread all along reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Honestly I don't understand why people want to do this. You are already getting a HUGE advantage from gear. What's the rush. Take some time off here and there. It's good for you no matter what drug you are talking about.

Damnit there are two frauds right now?

Alright this one is officially weaboo general now. Are you guize ready?...

>Are you guize ready
yas

Fine stoya

are there any dealers that sell phentermine?

Wonder if its as accessible as other drugs like moda and whatnot, even though it's a different drug entirely.

No

Are you in DC now senpai?

G4P yet?

thats true, the point is if you can stay healthy while on a nice blast, why not?

elaborate

who is this, im in LatinaVille

omg I love this girl, used to talk to her on IG before my ex ruined everything.

We chatted a bit when you were drunk almost a year ago. JW what you've been up to, thought you mentioned DC

>tfw the hottest city in the USA right now @ 108F

Just pinned the last dose of my blast.

Going into cruise mode for the first time ever because PCT is fucking SHIT. 200mg p/w

What should I expect in terms of gym performance and feels? Its still better than natty right?

>We chatted a bit when you were drunk almost a year ago.
ahh makes sense

Ive been learning SQL, and thinking how long i want to run this tren for. On one hand college starts up again soon, so the pheremones are nice. On the other hand it makes me pretty angry

:3
>if you can stay healthy while on a nice blast, why not?
Androgen receptor burnout. I really feel like people underestimate the potential of TRT doses. You can make pretty damn good gains on 150-200 test, shit even 100 test. Especially when combined with GH.

I look fly
I look good

200+ 6ft
All my pics have my rats in them but I look decent Atleast.

I guarantee having an anime tat isn't hip with the qt Jap girls I want to step on my balls.

>His anime wallpaper folder is smaller than my azusa group photo folder
Just embarrassing man really
Step it up

I got crazy backne out of nowhere on 150mg, so prepare for that or maybe taper down dunno.

You'll lose weight, mostly bloof, gains are still possible. It's really not that bad, I love cruising, might do it forever.

>tren during college

Good luck. What school or are you trying to be incognito?

fuck you for making me look at that

>Especially when combined with GH.

im trying out peps, i was thinking about getting generic gh and doing 300mg test year round with it

>are you trying to be incognito?
youre silly to post info here anymore, lots of doxxing

Speaking of which, where is OT

>His anime wallpaper folder is smaller than my azusa group photo folder
I-I'm sorry Jerry. W-we can't all be as amazing as you.
>im trying out peps
What are you trying? I am a big fan of MK677 if you are not aware. I do wan't to try cjc1295 though soon with the mk677.

Shit I never paid attention to mk677. Just googled it and it sounds awesome.

Whats your experience with it.

>Whats your experience with it.
It's my favorite drug. I would have to go back through my logs but I think I am over a year now on 50mg/day pretty much every day. I miss doses here are there for various reasons but I am overall very consistent.
It helps with sleep, recovery, skin quality, injury healing, helps me stay lean. I mean basically GH has no negative side effects at all. The only negative thing I am aware of is if you have cancer it will make the cancer grow faster. Sooo you probably shouldn't use GH if you have cancer...
Email me at advancedbodyscience2000 at gmail if you have any other questions.

>I am a big fan of MK677

that bloat and prolactin though, im doing cjc and ipa

>tfw azn pharmacist roidfu gf
does it get any better than this?

jerry's gf

I'm like 90% sure that's a tranny dude.

>Sharing is caring! Vegan treats!! Yum!! Full natty brah Peanut Butter and rice cake; post workout snack!

she's a grill

Yeah that's a dude.

If it was a girl and said "Why I have no intention of getting a six pack or being a slut" I bet all the HAES womyn would like and share that video. It would have more likes than dislikes. The comments would be like "you go girl" and all that bullshit.

I hope she gets the bubonic plague.

Not into hueg chicks but I find myself attracted to her as a person.
>n-no homo

She's got some fine legs but her upper body is too much for me.

>She

is there any hope for a male who is 5'6. i seriously consider suicide more and more every day

atleast you aren't 5'6 in sweden

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994722

>even though

sooooo you guys have dropped to absolutely ZERO talk of training/bodybuilding nowadays?

Just rare same old conversations about drugs? I mean /fraud/ always sucked but now it's just beyond terrible baka,,,,olympia is right around the corner and you guys could probably care less

instagram.com/p/BH2nv-sAzsX/?taken-by=jeffnippard
5'5

lmao nerd

I'm 5'7" and had GF's most of the time since I was 15 and I live in the tallest country of the world. So yeah, you're still fine if you have a likeable personality and not a douchy one.

i forgot this is the place where not talking about waifus and senpais and having a fucking daki makes ME the faggot

bunch of skinnyfat losers in here who think tstosterone is the reason why they are beta awkward faggots and will solve everything for them. well heads up, you're just a faggot no ifs ands or buts baka,,,

>inb4 omg you so salty bruh why you so mad hurr durr

Sup fellas. Quick question.

Did one cycle at 600mg/wk of test e for 12 weeks and didn't lose any hair at all.

Is it safe to say I'm not predisposed to MPB?

Thinking my 2nd cycle is going to be test and mast but heard of hair loss with mast.

Am I in the clear? 29 years old.

Test is weak on the hair loss. It's stuff like Tren you gotta watch out for.

They keep doxxing anyone be big, or helpful.

Got any specific questions?

Alright then.. I don't plan on running tren for a while but good to know. Thanks

wait what?

And no i dont have any questions, I know more than 95% of people in here. And if i did have something to ask this is defintiely not the place where I would be doing it lol.

one thing i guess i could ask is how this place has gone so far downhill but liek i said it was never anyting special but it at least used to be somewhat decent/entertaining.

chem still in jail?

whats your body composition like right now ? any pics?

if i were you i would just run test/tren instead and even add in mast to that if you want. its scary what can be done with test and tren when you know how to train and eat and you knwo what you want to achieve

r u a big guy

Yes.

Who the fuck are you

>sooooo you guys have dropped to absolutely ZERO talk of training/bodybuilding nowadays?
I tried it, but all they care about it twinks and dreams of woman they will never get.

NEVER STOP BELIEVING

this picture is so freaking sick, but phil heath is still gonna win, because politics

Literally no one.

Btw cunt, Dingo says he still admires you.

Been having major estrogen issues. Mood swings like crazy.

Running 500 test 350 npp 300 deca.

Took 37.5mg asin yesterday. Another 25mg at 5 am this morning. Now I currently feel fantastic. How much should I dose on an eod schedule? I was considering 25mg, that seems to have worked in the past but these current issues I've never had before.

Dude it's all in your head. All relative.

I'm 6'2'' and can't remember the last day I wasn't depressed or had passing thoughts about suicide.

It's not the STD itself im worried about, I'm worried about the 15 y.o. telling someone. Only reason I went so low in the first place is 16-24 is legal in FL, and she was weeks away from being 16 so no big deal, but there is evidence if she wanted to fuck me over. I thought about just not saying anything and hoping she fucks someone else and can pin it on them, but apparently chlamydia and gonorrhea can cause serious problems in women if not taken care of, so i'd be a huge piece of shit

So I heard this quote:

>Roids don't build muscles, protein does. Roids just help get past the boundaries

What does the last part mean?

And thanks brick, that makes me feel so much better :^)

Condoms just blow fucking dick, literally takes all the fun out of sex. I'd rather just get a bj

TEST
TREN
MAST
FUAAAAAAAAAAARRK

That person is saying that protein is the building block of muscle, which is true, and that steroids don't build muscle but just raise the ceiling of what's possible to achieve in terms of muscle mass and bf percentage.

Lol

>hur dur I'm so smart
>take tren and mast for mpb

Gr8b8m8

m8 don't tell me you ain't gettin' my mails again T.T

Correct.

AAS have a main pathway through maintaining high levels of nitrogen. A nitrogen rich environment promotes higher rates of mTOR thus spurring muscle protein synthesis.

If you can maintain a very high nitrogen balance through the consumption dietary proteins and aminos you can build muscle more efficiently; this cieling is just insanely high on AAS.

I almost met with dingo in person, but we didn't make it by 5 kilometers

I'm pretty lean but trying to find that sweet spot where I'm lean and full. I go from looking like Arnold one day to looking like The Machinist the next. If I were to guess... 12%. I have some pics I posted a few months ago but unfortunately my tattoos make it obvious who I am and don't like posting them too much. I have a tramp stamp if you happened to have been lurking the threads when I was posting months ago.

He's a swell dude. Just crashed with him and sp0ike for a week.

well he was 5'7", why wouldn't he hang himself?

fucking manlets lmao