How long do you bros spend at the gym?

How long do you bros spend at the gym?

I go 6 days a week 45 mins each but i don't think it's enough, my goal is to be like pic related so how long should it be per session?

About an hour 3 times per week.
Your goal body is impossible without roids or extreme manletism

>extreme manletism
wtf is that?

60-90 minutes 5-6 times per week.

I don't think I could handle going 3 times a week.

I am on roids tho lol.

90 minutes, sometimes more. 5-6 times a week.

I'm that guy taking really long rests, especially recently on chest day since I've made a very significant jump.

He's referring to being a mesomorph. What he doesn't realise is that guy is an ectomorph; he's fairly tall for his ethnicity (Latvian), has a rectangular body, shitty upper pecs and has small biceps for his size (don't let his massive triceps fool you).

He's probably spent 5-10 years achieving that.

No.

Just no. Stop giving advice. No one needs roids (unless you're old), everyone needs patience.

6 days a week, why?

I'm unemployed currently and want to build as much muscle as possible before i start work

You definitely need roids to get that body.
I'm not talking about being a mesomorph, whatever the fuck that means. I mean being extremely short.
Guy in OP's pic looks at least 6'1, obvious roids
>but but muh patience and dedication!
Obvious novice lifter, post your physique : )

>I'm that guy taking really long rests
OP here, i usually just do 1 minute rests between sets to keep that burn sensation in my muscles going, but i get really tired and burnt out once i pass the 40 minute mark. it this a good idea?

>He's referring to being a mesomorph.

He's talking about being short you summer fags

About 2 hours, 3 times per week.

I could spend even longer if I did all the autistic accessories I want but as it stands, the BIG THREE + necessary accessories + resting enough takes up a lot of time. Tbh I wish it was less but I can't afford to cut anything.

>doing a split
Only wasting your own time, m8.

You're an idiot if you can't spend the 20 seconds needed to Google it.

The effect you're referring to, that is manlets putting muscle in easy, is literally the effect of being a mesomorph. Just fucking Google it. The only caveat of the mesomorph/ectomorph/endomorph thing is that it's actually rare anyone is purely just one. Almost everyone is a mix, besides some obscure African tribes or some scheduled Indian tribes.

No, I will not post my physique because it's completely inconsequential to my point.

Mate. I take 3-5 minute breaks. Really shits the people who want to use the one decline bench, but I'd rather lift hard and take my time.

Mesomorphs are short.

Why respond pretending to be me?

More isn't always more you know. How are you finding strength gains on 6 days a week?

>I will not post my physique because it's completely inconsequential to my point.
:- ) as expected.

Dyel

Bruh the *morph thing is a fucking meme, please stop using it, it just serves to confuse newfags and normies. It's much more effective to just refer to body types in normal terms instead of baiting people into thinking they're some kind of strange subset of the human race. "I can't gain weight, I'm an ectomorph!" It's like the "hardgainer" meme.

120 minutes 3 times per week of lifting
90 minutes 2-3 times per week of Thai boxe

>More isn't always more you know
im seeing some decent gains, what did you mean by this? how many days do you do?

>expecting me to respond to an ad hominem
Reminder that Veeky Forums is the least intelligent special interest board on Veeky Forums. Even /mu/ are amazed by the idiocy here.

Argue my points or just shut the fuck up.

Some people are hard gainers and it's barely a meme when it shows itself to be true time and time again. Tall people are generally skinnier, short people are generally either fat or muscular. These things are true.

Of course there's plenty in between, of courses there are mixes, but I already mentioned that. No one is pure besides extremely isolated tribes.

>refer to body types in normal terms
And those terms are... What, exactly? Are you arguing semantics?

Rest is important, what he posted has a lot of merit. After another month of working, take an entire week off and check out your extra strength.

>how many days
6 isn't bad, especially if you're not doing the same muscle groups every day.

average latvian height?

Just look at this fedora trying to give advice lmao.
I like when they talk shit but don't post physique :- ) completely invalidates whatever bullshit they are spouting

well most of those days are upper body so maybe i could cut it to 5 days

Actually pretty tall (5'9), but still under 6'0 which is his height.

Care to post your routine? Continuing the theme of believing fit memes, I also believe in isolating muscle groups for exercises.

Day 1 - Legs
Day 2 - Lower Torso (today)
Day 3 - Biceps
Day 4 - Back
Day 5 - Chest
Day 6 - Cardio

1 minute rest between sets (i don't count the reps i just keep doing it until i can't take the pain anymore)

I also have a loose collarbone so i can't do free weights, i stick to the machines.

IMO...

Don't rest after cardio, shift it after lower torso. Personally, I'd pretend cardio was a rest day, but then again that's probably when you're expending the most energy. Also, generally I do back and biceps together since rows/lat pulldowns does a little biceps themselves. I also do triceps on chest day since I love dips and dips does a lite tris. On that note...

When do you do triceps?
When do you do shoulders and traps?

Also, what exercises do you do during lower torso? You're not one of those guys who does a whole core day are you? It's cute for girls, but there's a little stigma about it for guys.

I'm no expert (obviously), so this is just my opinion.

>don't count the reps
Actually do.

Unless you're a skeletor, 8-12 is good depending on your current size.

Any thoughts on sl5x5? Only been lifting a couple weeks but the downtime is driving me nuts. Hard to shake the feeling I should be doing more.Been a sedentary skeleton most of my life and this feels way better than expected.

Full body routine 3 days a week, normally no more than two hours. Then mostly out of boredom, I'll do some dumbbell isolations at home for dat pump which takes about an hour.

Aren't Latvians euro? Why are they such manlets.

They're not.

Some sources say they're the fifth tallest in Europe. 5'9 could be an underestimate I found. Latvian women are notably tall.

>They're not.
Lmao what? Are you delusional dude.

7 days a week, 1:45h each time

if that's your goal, just spend an extra 15 minutes injecting test

>He's referring to being a mesomorph. What he doesn't realise is that guy is an ectomorph
Fucking dumbass nigger

>When do you do triceps?
same day as my back and i also do shoulders that day as well (forgot to add them in), since most back related machines do those areas too.

>Also, what exercises do you do during lower torso?
lower torso is mostly situps, stomach crunches and a resistance machine, after that my core should feel absolutely shredded. then it's off to the rowing machine for 5000m

>8-12 is good depending on your current size.
I'll keep it in mind thanks

I'm a bit of a novice so some of this might not be the best way, but its what I'm currently doing.