The genetically gifted fuck faces on Veeky Forums that gain muscle without ever getting fat and are more muscular than...

>the genetically gifted fuck faces on Veeky Forums that gain muscle without ever getting fat and are more muscular than you'll ever be

i literally cant stand you more than socially outgoing normies, why? because you act like you're some how doing something everyone else is not and have all the secrets, when in fact, you don't know anything more than we do, and just lucked out on good genetics on being able to make really great gains without ever worrying about needing to cut.

the complexes are strong in this one

lmao natty mad

>MUH GENETICS

back to tumblr with you, bitch

Are you saying genetics don't exist or something ?

if someone doesn't need to cut he's obviously roiding

There's like maybe 1 pic of Zyzz ever being over 10% bodyfat. That is pre-lifting, posting lifting, pre-natty and post-natty.

Now consider his diet, and how he trained, like a typical retarded bro, with zero though of calories, macros, progressive overload etc.

With the way he ate and trained, he should have technically looked like shit and not been lean.

Tfw genetics really are all that matters, a guy with shit genetics can work out for years with perfect diet and routine, and they still could look worse than a guy who plays football and just has good genetics.

If a guy with good genetics worked hard they could look amazing, and if a guy with average to shit genetics worked hard they can look above average to good.

No JUST NO, we are all equal, we all gain muscle the same way, we ALL CAN MAKE IT.
FUCK OFF TUMBLR

Thats not true, there are people who have natural six packs without ever working a day in their life. One of my friends does a bro split and is ripped, he isnt that big he is like 70-75kg at 5ft10 but he is like 8% bf all year round, and all he does is eat as much as he can he has never cut only bulked.

Im sorry user but not everyone is equal, some guys can bench 3plate in a few months of training, and some may never even hit it.

Genetics matter, but it doesn't stop you being the best version of your self.

I have a shit frame and gain muscle slowly but I also don't gain any fat

I'd kill to be one of those great big fat fucks who just need to cut and have plenty of muscle underneath

all these retards falling for this b8

He was not a big eater. He was a twig prior to lifting. If you start with skelly habits you already don't eat much, so you can gain muscle while eating basicall what you normally would plus some extra protiens.

If you start with fatassass habits your body is used to going through an excess of calories. It also stretches the stomach to not feel full as quickly. really we feel hunger due to fluctuations of blood sugar. Being a fatty your blood sugar swings are more dramatic which makes you feel hunger more often. The problem is, THIS IS NOT GENETIC!! It is taught or learned ability. This is why if you start as a kid and dont eat like an fat adult chances are you wont be a fat adult. I grew up fat, i have a younger brother that is what yoy would call a "GENETIC" lotto winner. Its because i was allowed to eat whatever and whenever and how much of it i wanted. Shit we would have eating competition basically. It was disgusting looking back at it. But thats tge truth. Blame the parents for not tell the kid no or they'll get fat and not be happy later in life.

Normies can't tell the difference between someone with average genetics and Zyzz for example (consider the fact that ottermode is perfect to impress most women)
The only people who care about insertions or getting to Ronnie Coleman level are people who are really into lifting themselves

No, no, no, no. Genetics play a role in your structure, or type of frame and bone structure you'll have is genetics, yes. Basic stuff like eye color, nose shape, hair, head shape, All will be genetics. But most of the other stuff about the human body is brought on by stresses, i.e. lifting, fighting, working, etc. Etc. Basically if your parents failed to give you proper nutrition to make sure you grow to you max ability, to develop your muscles inserts. All these things are still developing when we are children. So, keep believing your parents lies about how your hamster was set free on a far, rhe toothfairy is real and so is santa, and you're always gonna be fat because "MUH GENETIX"

genetics do play a role in how our body responds to different stimuli, but the only problem is, people use it as an excuse so they don't have to push themselves to become stronger, you can choose to ignore your genetics, and play with the cards you're dealt, or go under your bedsheets, cry and eat ice cream all day

at the end of the day, it's up to you to decide, no one else, quit whining, bitches.

Im not even fat m8, im stronger than most people in my gym, genetics play a role in lifts. Those with short arms tend to be better at a bench press, and those with long arms and a short torso excel at dead lift.

If we are talking about aesthetics it matters even more, some people physically will never have a six pack because their insertions are utter shit.
Why can some people who have a shit routine and eat what they want be strong and look great, whilst autists on Veeky Forums track every calorie and train their ass of and look average?

If you believe everyone can look like an elite athlete, then you are living in lala land.

Stay salty you ugly, stubby gremlin.

Stop being a whiny fag OP. Eat more and lift more.

to all the people arguing that genetics don't influence your abilities:

My fast-twitch muscle fibers have the alpha-actinin-3 protein which increases power output. Few elite sprinters and power lifters lack this protein. It is inherited genetically. Native americans generally lack it, Africans generally don't. Everyone else is kind of a toss up. Test for a gene variant called R577X (having one will reduce the protein and having two will effectively eliminate it).

My body weight is NOT affected by saturated fat intake, as some people's are. This is because although I have the presence of one rs5082 variant, you need two to actually cause saturated fat to have an effect. It is near the gene called APOA2 which influences the production of the apolipoprotein A-II, which has been observed to affect the body's response to saturated fat.

You can get tested for this shit and there is ACTUAL science behind it. Feel free to google everything I said.

People like
are simply wrong.

I miss Hitler.

Fast twitch are bad for endurance athletes. All your explosivity dies out quick.

You are a flash in the pan compared to a slow, controlled burn.

Whether this is an actual benefit is debateable
Has nothing to do with bodyfat tho.

Op is just complaining he eats a 500kcal surplus and gets fat.