How does it feel to have women be attracted to you?

How does it feel to have women be attracted to you?

Good.

she wants to be around you all the time.
good at first then, so annoying

fuckin kek

Overrated. Most of the time they are not really attracted to you but to the expectations of how a relationship with you would be. If those mental images are not fulfilled, you are a bonnet. Women think different.

Pretty cool, I guess. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Gonner. Fucking phone

Fucking annoying if you're not into her.

t. guy who always attracts the ones he doesn't like

>you are a bonnet

lmao

It brightens your day, like having received good news yesterday and you're still riding the same high.

>tfw ugly girl with no education, sense of humour or goals is into me
>tfw don't want to hurt her by telling her to fuck off
>years of being fat and ignored have made me sensitive

>you are a bonnet

>tfw only ugly girls like you

>you are a bonnet

This hit me like a fucking truck for some reason.

>... a kek lurks in the depths below...

It's a bitter sweet feeling. I've smashed over 40+ chicks, Older than most you kids here but the quality of females has definitely improved since lifting.

As of right now I have 2 legit 9's that I'm playing against each other. Have fukd both of them, one is ex the othe I have no labels for but they both know that they're after me and they're both competing for the dick. It's a good feeling to know that you have two really hot cutie foxes craving for your approval & love but the bad feeling is that I'm prone to catching feels so that's a slippery slope down shit alley.

Do not fall in love with anyone besides the "One" - Smash pals will come & go but the "One" remains.

True

>Girl likes me
>She's kind of unattractive
>I've been with way better looking girls
>Cannot get her out of my mind

What the fuck is this, brehs. Is it all these years of loneliness that have made me desperate? Should I go for her? Will I lose my gains? Help

Their feminine energy replenishes you.

It's like having a dog that you can talk to.

Their naivety allows them to be happy and bubbly in a unique way. If they respect you properly their love will be like a dog's. Unconditional love and respect. They are happy to see you and do not want you to leave.

I love hearing her ramble about stupid shit that makes her happy. Feminine chatter is dumb but it's fun.
Don't just get a girl because. The ones that feel clingy are good-despite what you've been lead to believe. Every girl is crazy- make sure it's a good kind of crazy.

Do not fall for a woman that loves like a cat. Uncaring, devoid of respect, and unilaterally (you pet her, but she never pets you)
That's my opinion based off of the many successful marriages I've seen from people much older-and the failing relationships I've witnessed- and my own happiness.

Its nice, but you'll fuck shit up the first couple of times if you're not used to it, trust me.

Yup, one girl was hitting on me in the Gym, once we talked for a few days she lost all interest in me. Hold me bros...

girls are not attracted to men, they are attracted to distorted memes of masculinity

For once girl I actually like seems to like me back.

Fuck it up by being spilling spaghetti everywhere.

Depends on the girl I find.

Sometimes I just feel kind of guilty that I'm only really after them for convenience to end a dry spell of something

Dont be shallow. Protip: ugly girls compensate by giving a 110%. Go for it or someone is going to do it before you and you'll be a miserable cuck.

Awkward

Breh love isn't just about looks, its about your guys personalities if that shit ain't meshing it's never gonna work. Id say go for it, so what if she isn't the hottest you've been with but you'll thank me later when you have a really healthy relationship with her.

She just wasn't the right grill for you. She would have ended cheating on you. It was for the best. Keep focused bro

>tfw was chasing a crush that reminded me of a cat
>never initiated conversation and generally looked miserable all the time
>even when sat with her friends at lunch
>strike up a conversation
>she literally does nothing all day, no books, no movies/shows, no Veeky Forums and barely even eats
>one-itis curse instantly shatters

Downside is, i find it hard to tap into *that* energy during deadlifts.

Women don't pursue hobbies just for fun like we do. Everything they do has to do with being in a relationship. Everything. It's a different mental state.

Yeap. Lol no big deal tho. You might screw up the first couple of opportunities, but you're good-looking, so they keep coming.

I went from average in high school to ridiculous now and definitely did not know how to handle all the attention at first. Now I understand what it's like being a girl who is a dime and gets oogled every time she goes in public. Same shit for me except girls look at me like I'm a piece of meat. Feels weird but good man. better than the alternative of having no one notice you

its awkward when you're into guys. still flattering though

I don't know much about women, i'll admit. But i'm sure there are plenty out there that are similar to us (granted, i personally only know 1 of them). The rest of the girls i know are like cats.

Put your finger on the inside of your cheek, that is what it feels like.

You're gay? I don't know any gaybros, can you give me a quick perspective?

Confusing because I hate myself and can't see how anyone likes me
Also it's never a girl that I like back

sure, perspective on what?

I agree with you tho, there most be some around. I've never meet anyone and I'm an oldfag, I'm not saying it from a r9k point of view. I'm just sort of convinced that they aproach life in a different way.

It feels like a bag of milk and salty coins

Being attracted to a male seems to alien to me. Don't get me wrong, i appreciate beauty in everything, so a good looking guy will catch my attention but only because i'm trying to make notes for my own appearance.

However, i masturbate prolifically to shemales.

same guy here-

until you find a qt that you want to hang out with and she's like "i just want you to treat me like your little fuck doll" and shit like that. but in your mind you're like, "b-but i don't want to treat you like that :( "

You want to find a qt and treat her well, but they don't want that themselves. It's weird. They want to be fucked like ragdolls and then tossed aside. ??? Does not compute with the male psychi. Maybe thats just the slutty ones; I'm hoping to find a qt who wants a nice balance of both rough and soft cuddly sex and wants me to treat her well, because thats what I want to do. And as men we have to wade through this mire of swampy sluts to find our gentle dove on dry land

stop reminding me of her damnit

Breh, it's just not the same. They'll be good at something out of circumstances. They don't pursue it. It is either fed to them or forced on them.

Girls have to give a fuck and be political to make it.

They are dependant

Although the wording makes you sound like a supreme gentleman, I agree with your post

buddy I'm still not quite sure what you want to know but I get the same with women, I'll appreciate or even check out a beautiful girl but it's not attraction. But when it's an attractive guy I get sexual attraction butterflies and general lose-my-shit mode type instincts.

fap to whatever you want

>tfw it's like pulling teeth to get a girl to go out with me
>in the chance they do it's like they want to be somewhere else, or just didn't want to say no

It's like that, for sure.

They want someone who has enough pull to not need them. The more damaged, the more intense.

You'll find a balance in a woman. Don't expect her to have it all right at once. Have a girl with good mental potential and grow/teach her afterwards.

Mine started out extremely dependant/depressed with abandonment issues.

I attracted her with my nofux attitude and similar love for animals. After that I kept her on the hook with exciting physical contact and fun adventures/surprise dates. Slowly and spaced our time apart and set boundaries for alone time and helped her make friends and socialize.

>Flirting and attracting a woman is a game of emotional strategy where you can always contradict your previous move so long as it builds energy

Understand this concept and you will go far with women.

> white guy problems

Kek. Betas

Thanks brehs I'll do it

Are arabs pretty much universally autistic?

Do this right now:

1. Get a haircut by a hairstylist - 60$
2. Get some skinny/slim (depending on your t-rexness) black jeans
3. A nice button up
4. Some nice leather boots
5. Go out

Congrats someone will find you attractive

In general it's mostly their lack of self awareness

not him but i thought that shit was hilarious

>114 likes
fucking kek

I feel nothing.

If you say it feels good, you'll lose your vibe around her and she'll stop being attracted.

It's a abstract kind of hell

>get rid of acne
>stop being a skelligton and get Veeky Forums
>stop wearing autistic clothes and shoes
>get a trendy hair cut

lack of social skills
lack of friends

girls almost immediately sense there is something amiss about me

why doing all of this stuff?, so she can realize she is a qt and go with extremechad?,

thats wasting time, sex and love are aside but they're not friends just like my balls

well yeah no shit. people judge you by your looks.

looks like he has it together = probably has it together

I swear some of you LIKE being socially crippled. You LIKE feeling sorry for yourself. Because if you fixed everything and found a girl and lived happily ever after, then the story would be over. But you want your story to keep going.

Female attention is the most addictive drug known to mankind, you feel like a fucking god when qt grills are spilling their spaghetti over you

>Talk to an attractive guy
>Get anxious (thinking about appearance, what I'm saying, etc.)
It's hell. I can talk to girls all day and could care less (not couldn't care less) about how I present myself, especially if we're friends.

lol very few girls think they're ugly
girls literally have support groupchats where they thirst over each others nudes before they send them to guys

most girls live in a self-confidence boosting bubble

Feels like you have a little bit of power in the world where people worship pussy

I know that feel
>tfw dozens of grills have wanted my dick because I'm handsome
>tfw most of them have rapidly lost interest in me upon talking to me

Maybe not ugly, but not top of the food chain.

Didn't know this was such a common thing. My fwb was showing me her group chat that was filled with literally hundreds of nudes/lingerie pics of her and her friends.

Thought it was weird

It is weird.

that happens to me sometimes, I think if I fail to make them laugh in the first talk they lose interest.

This

Girls don't have much of a nudity taboo compared to men, a side effect of shit like how they get changed together

My ex gf tried to send a post-sex selfie to her BFF once, weirded me the fuck out

I've slept with a lot of pretty good loking girls.
The girl I loved more than anyone of them, and still love years after to this day, is one of the uglier girls Ive slept with.
>no tits
>meh ass
>short chubby body
>ok face

Its her laugh and smile. I love making her happy and I loved how much she loved me. She was OBSESSED with me. I'd bang her, tell her we cant date, then bang more girls and tell her about it. Shestill stuck around because she loved me. She would always be there for me.

Then we started dating and that all changed. Immediately became cold and uncaring. She no longer idolized me and lost most interest. I began treating her good, better than I treated any other ex, but she still lost interest.

She said I was an amazing boyfriend but im just not what she wants

22 yo kv, lost 60 lbs and attracted a girl for the first time in my entire life. dropped the ball hard

>go to bro's house for his family get-together
>his cousin (26) approaches me
>compliments me on stuff, makes jokes, brings me food, gives me special attention
>play pool with her
>touches my hand when she hands me the cue, tries to impress me with stuff about herself, asks about where I live and how many rooommates I have and shit
>she gets super nervous the longer the night goes on
>screws up her shots and gets flustered, blushes, and blames it on me in a shaky voice
>end of night nears
>shaking hands with people, she runs up and gives me a high-five
>still in handshake mode, accidentally interlace fingers and squeeze
>hold girl's hand for first time in life
>drop spaghetti, gtfo as fast as possible
>bro's dad and aunt (her mom) whispering and smiling at me
>horrible self-esteem left over from obesity days
>think there's no possible way she could like me
>brain thinks she was just being polite

fast forward a few weeks
>go to bro's bbq
>cousin is there again
>she tries teasing me
>ignore her because of mindset I'm stuck in
>attention intensifies
>think she's literally making fun of me because no experience with girls
>end up blowering her off the entire night

next time I saw all of them, my bro's mom and the aunt gave me pissed looks. my bro got really upset (didn't know about my situation) and said she has rock-bottom self-esteem and was head-over-heels for me when we first met. apparently she sobbed for a really long time after that because she thought I rejected her. ended up finding out she has an instagram and noticed a sad pattern. in all of her pictures the day after the bbq, she starting looking down at the ground or away from the camera, or just won't smile.

I felt so fucking horrible.. oh well. I've gotten a lot better since then and squashed this awful mindset I had, confidence has soared. that's how you get better.. fuck up and learn from it

It's really annoying. I don't like people, and they're even worse.

Satisfying.
Also means ya can send out dick pics and get tna in return.

I don't want to be married to an incomplete person. I helped her grow and she adores me for it.

quick question: was she attractive and/or intresting?

I'm just wondering why you didn't ask your bro for his cousin's number when the gatherings were over and you realized that you spaghettied hard

Fuck, why?

>get Veeky Forums
>girls miring every time I go out
>still an autistic loser

Hopefully I will level up soon. At least girls smile at me now

It sucks because they're all ugly and dumb which would in turn imply that I'm ugly and dumb.

boo hoo, a woman is sad publicly. we better recruit all the necessary resources to right this wrong

Ofc not else she wouldn't be attracted to his autistic ass

Wew iktfb

Couple of girls actually (almost) openly approached me, girls autists here would find 7-9s, but I sperged it.

Realised I was gay about 9 months later after getting rejected by a 10 I would've married in a heartbeat and sobbing over it for 5 months.

>black skinnys
>leather boots
>button up
Texasfag here, I hope you like cocks ya queer.

if only I was handsome

always called "cute", noone wants to fuck cute.

Fellow texasfag where you at

One of my oneitis was a like that girl except lanklet instead of chubby.
Her smile was glorious, a smile capable of melting a heart.
The last time i saw her she said: we should hang out some time.
She also had one kid and was musliim, so i did not made any move but still...her smile....

Austin/ san marcos txstate rec is my gym you?

How do I become at ease with strangers? Unless I know a person for a while I just don't feel at ease around them, which means I rarely meet new people successfully

6/10, pretty boring (at the time I saw her as 8/10). I've learned that most girls are tho, unless their bf's pound interesting hobbies or skills into them with their penis.

for well-adjusted adults asking for the digits is common sense. from the lens of someone who was a gelatinous shut-in with abyssal levels of self confidence since childhood, attraction from a female did not compute and I rationalized it away. oh well, onto the next one lol.

lmao m8, I used to care but now that I've attracted more of them and gotten the hang of teasing & flirting idgaf. they are not special snowflakes and many of them are interchangeable with one another, some downright disgusting in how easily they will cheat or shop for other guys to fuck behind their bf/husband's backs.

>I attracted her with my nofux attitude and similar love for animals

Are you the green man?

You could easily salvage that you moron.

Just ask your bro for her number ffs.

Then ask her if she wants to do some stupid shit with you like a summer/street fair, local music event, walk along the pier etc.

Just something during the day with other people around so not all the focus is on your shocking lack of social skills.

Then literally all you have to do is ask her questions. Not lame shit like "what is your favorite color" but about things she has mentioned in previous conversations

Then see where it goes from there.

Worst case she will be polite and say no thanks and you will feel a little bit shitty for a few days but at least you will know that you did your best not to be a beta autist.

>tfw only fat and ugly women show outward, obvious attraction to you

It's like they don't even know I'm out of their league.

Social media was a mistake

Why didn't you make a move

She wants to be cucked, obviously.

>tfw no gf

uhh .. validating .. i guess?

when its a hungry gaze my penis tingles a bit too.

when its the kind of one where you both lock eyes for like 15 seconds staring at each other you get a bit of an endorphin rush.

the best bit is the reality of the situation sometimes i.e.

watching girls go from obviously physically attracted -> less attracted after talking to you.

ahahahha. that shit just happens though, sometimes there's no chemistry.

Go out where?

How will I know they are attracted to me? How do I get a gf from this

Tbh it can get annoying

Pretty good
>tfw former Fatty
>tfw dropped 100pounds in a little under a year
>tfw 6'4 235 20years old
>tfw was 290 but dropped to 190 then bulked up
>tfw still think you look like shit despite somehow pulling decent bitches
>tfw been going out with qt 5'5 blonde hair blue eyed girl with a nice ass and tits
>tfw she has a great personality and is very hard working
>tfw used to fucking tinder sluts
>tfw she's so into me
>always grabbing my arms and saying how "buff" I am
>tfw hung out twice
>tfw went bowling with her and her sister and friend
>tfw she askes me to talk to her
>tfw she puts my hands on her wast and we kiss
>tfw after kissing I'm just standing there looking down into her pretty blue eyes
Goddamn it Bros I think I like her
>next time we hang out when I see her in going to hug her and pick her up then kiss her
God I can't wait till she comes over again so I can fuck her brehs

I know it's not much but I missed out on my highschool years and well I really haven't felt this way towards a girl in a while brehs... Save me please

I hate the expectation that comes with it.