Favorite pre workout supp?

Favorite pre workout supp?

I'm wondering what you guys have found to be the best pre workout, something with a shit load of energy (I don't give a shit about taste, good or bad)

I've pretty much switched between these three (pic related). My fav is probably Shatter, both in energy and taste.

Caffeine pills, l-theanine, and citrulline malate.

Warrior Rage Reborn

50/50 mix of cold brew coffee and chocolate milk

>actually spending money on 'le miracle supplements'

i use a homemade mix

>1 part manning up
>1 part not paying for placebos
>1 part being older than 12 and not needing koolaid

>black coffee

Anything else is for plebs.

>1 tbsp of instant coffee in my mouth
>1 mouthful of water
>a niacin tablet
>+90 dollars

SHOTGUN 5X

black coffee and beta alanine

I'm on my second day of 3g of beta alanine and 5g of creatine. Using six star explosion and x3. Tastes pretty good and has caffeine but I won't be able to tell if it's working until I have more data.

I'm taking c4 and super hd cellucor right now while on my cut. Feels good man

I hope ya'll know beta-alanine and creatine aren't preworkout supplements like not trying to be condescending even.

dust extreme yall

Mesomorph and Wicked. All dat DMAA.

400mg of caffeine
3.5g of creatine

Take 10 g of Beta Alenine then pussi =^)

I have had amazing results with stim formulas like ESP by Metabollic Nutrition and Big Ron's YEEEEEEAH BUDDAAAAAY
But PWO is expensive and beta alenine, caffeine tabs, creatine, and b vitamins are dirt cheap.

citrulline malate.

creatine only ever did my body good postworkout. Explain your reasoning on that beta-alanine claim pham

mesomorph is GOAT

Holy fuck dude enjoy that fruit punch c4 that poison literally tastes like bitter chemical juice.

Blue raz & strawberry margarita are the only acceptable c4 flavors

5 mg adderall, 2 scoops c4

I like to have a cup of coffee and peanut butter and honey sandwich.

I laugh at all you suppletards.

how do you eat before working out? and peanut butter and honey? wtf? that's like all carbs/fats and no proteins. you're probably fat as fuck

>peanut butter has lots of protein!!!

nigger it's like 6g per fuckin 200 calories.

So insecure. It's palpable.

Ookay, I've done that, what about it?

Creatine and beta-alanine only have long-term effects. Besides the paresthesia you get from taking beta-alanine which doesn't actually signify anything except that you just took beta-alanine, neither of them do anything acutely, that's why they're not pre-workout supplements. You can take them at any time of the day, just like vitamins.

The reason creatine and beta-alanine are put in PWOs is because they're some of the few supplements that actually do anything at all, and beta-alanine gives you that paresthesia, so over time using that PWO you might notice a strength increase and every time you take it you think you're taking something really dope because of the paresthesia, but you're being tricked really. You'd do better just taking creatine and beta-alanine separately EVERY DAY, you take creatine and beta-alanine every day, not just when you go work out.

When you go workout you can take caffeine and citrulline malate that have acute effects, these are pre-workout supplements, they have effects taken pre-workout. These are in PWOs as well, but the citrulline malate is often greatly underdosed (as are beta-alanine and creatine), so you're basically just paying for very expensive caffeine powder with good taste.

Mesomorph rocket pop flavor all day errday

I buy my own caffeine powder, beta alenine, phynlpiracetam. Mix it together and take it as pre workout. With the caffeine and beta alenine supp I save $70 dollars in 3 months. and use that to buy phynlpiracetam.

NAPALM

>people LITERALLY spend their wages on this shit

>yeh m8 gonna get tonk mate yh muh supps haha :DD

Fucking idiots.

Not that guy, but people mistake the paresthesia (skin tingling) caused by Beta-Alanine as doing something that boosts performance 1/2 hour after taking it. This is incorrect. BA IS useful, but it doesn't matter when you take it.

Nope. Not fat, and I'd bet anything that I'm stronger than you, bigger than you, and pull more pussy than you. I didn't say anything about peanut butter's nutritional value, faggot, just that I eat a PBH sandwich an hour before I work out because I fucking like it. I've been doing it since I wrestled in high school.

30 years old homeowner. Former state wrestling and football champion, military veteran, own my own successful business, have a beautiful and loving wife and daughter,

Nope. No insecurities here.

A cool thing happens when you don't feed the Jew supp. cos. - you have more money to save or buy things that actually have a purpose.

Keep buying chemicals though, and maybe that promotion to french fry guy will come through for you. I'm sure you'll eventually save up enough money to vacate your parent's basement.

>on Veeky Forums
>any of those things you name
These are mutually exclusive

But ur here
Lel

As if I didn't understand this implication when I posted.

I mix my own;
400mg caffeine
5g beta alanine
5g taurine
10g creatine
10g citrulline malate

Woah friendo you should cycle down your caffeine a bit so you don't fry your adrenal glands

Why do people need focus in the gym? I understand the point for maybe stuff like kickboxing or wrestling. But for weightlifting it seems pointless

Beta-alanine and taurine inhibit each others' intake.