How do you deal with the fact that your gf will become ugly over time?

how do you deal with the fact that your gf will become ugly over time?

i dont

get a gf 10 years younger

Get kids at 24-26, kids will be 18 by the time she's 44, divorce, swap to 10 years younger.

...worked for my uncle.

Drop the bitch for a younger bitch.

>implying

>implying I have a gf

Im not worried about my fuckbuddies boyfriends opinion on her weight. thats his problem

I dunno.
I'm starting to fucking hate my gf.
She is slowly getting less attractive.
She constantly fucking starts arguments over the most pointless shit, then blames me for it all when I get pissed at her for ruining a day that was nice up until that point.

I'm trying to put together an escape plan. I live with her so can't just drop her.
Deciding between cold and to the point explanation that I don't want to be with her, or just taking my shit and disappearing when shes at work and I have a day off.

The problem is I know it'll be days of hell if i take option one, because shes a fucking dick and starts all the bullshit "i want to die/you want me dead" shit. To be honest though I'm past letting that bother me so fuck it.

Wish me luck guys.

My econ teacher did exactly this.

Don't be manipulated by her "i'm going to kill myself :((((" shit. You're being taken for a ride.

>She constantly fucking starts arguments

Already being fucked by other, they just start arguments to make you look like a "violent man" and have a sort of excuse, girls minds are just fucked up.

Do option one, but be sure to secure any loose ends she might be able to fuck you over with first. You'll have to explain it without getting angry or crying like a little bitch. Be completely stone-faced an apathetic the whole time. Her hysterics will be the stuff of legend but she'll eventually realize you don't give a shit and will eventually move on. Don't crack during this process. If you give her so much as an inch of rope she'll strangle you with it.

Good luck famalam.

I'm a grill and I'll give you some advice on this-- when you do option one and she threatens to kill herself, just say something along the lines of:

>do it pussy, you won't

And don't speak to her again. Make sure you have everything packed and in your car ready to leave before doing this btw.

buy a big house and a nice boat

Keep fucking younger and younger girls on the side. Got a 17 year old coming over later.

Cheers brahs.

fucking lol, she just got back from work and I was outside our apartment taking a meter reading for the electricty bill.

She kicked off an argument on the spot because I'd left our apartment door open. Despite the fact I was literally 10 feet away from it, because someone could run in and steal something...

Told her to get out. Gonna start looking for an apartment now so I have something lined up ready for when I tell her I'm leaving.

creep

Better start doing 3x10 cheek spreads so it doesn't hurt too bad in prison you creepy fuck

Been married to a Chink for 12 years now, she still looks the same thought I've lost a lot of hair

>taking relationship advice from the creepy kissless virgins on Veeky Forums
>taking relationship advice from people who conceive of women as a strange, alien species

shiggydig, families

This seems awfully specific. Are you projecting, bro? Just because you can't hold down a girlfriend doesn't mean every bump in everyone else's relationship signals cuckolding.

Alternately, maybe the girlfriend can sense this guy's lost interest, and she's dealing with his distance by starting shit. I know plenty of people, men and women, who do this sort of thing (I've done it before when I was younger and dumber).

Option 1, drive to a Starbucks that is 15 minutes from her parents' house. Give her the talk. Drive home, change the locks.

Surgery, derma rollers, healthy diet with lots of collagen, proper hydration, daily exercise and rest routines, have Asian genetics, and money. Honestly, I'm not too concerned, my gf's mom and dad both look really good despite being 60+.

Jesus christ I know this feeling way too well. I'm currently in the same situation

feels bad man

not him, but when they start acting a lot differently than before then something is def up whether it's cheating or they have checked out of the relationship all together. never been cheated on, but I know guys that were and it's eerie how similar they all sound

>gf starts getting distant
>snaps at them and gets pissed off a lot
>starts arguments over everything
>coming home from or leaving to work at different times than usual
>guarding their phone and getting very defensive over it
>not wanting to be touched or held by bf
>accusing the bf of cheating (projection)
>wanting to know where the bf is at all times
>getting defensive when questioned about any of the above
>"I'm tired" or "I have a headache" upon initiating sex
and so on. basically all of these translated from womanese read: "I'm not attracted to you anymore"

I'm willing to bet the gf in that user's post has just lost attraction and checked out, which will eventually lead to cheating if she hasn't started doing that already