I just gambled away 36 bitcoins

help me Veeky Forums
i just gambled away 36 bitcoins on just-dice.

what do i do? i just want to die

Other urls found in this thread:

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/location/state/table/VA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the hell.

well then just die, you obviously want to since you gambled away all your moneyz

Post proof faggot.

you still have plenty left right?

double down

i doubled them to 143 btcs and got greedy and lost it all

why the fuck would you do that

You know what to do OP.

holy shit post proof if true

jesus wat
u got none left?

Weak larp matey.

Stop larping and give us some proof.

thats why you all in fags will always lose

this makes me feel better about losing 40 btc back in early june from shorting the bitshare pump.

more like JUST-dice, amirite fellas?

no you didnt

t. offsite max

Man. 143 BTC, damn.

Well, assuming this is true, that absolutely sucks, dude, I'm very sorry to hear that. Human psychology makes losses feel more intense than gains, but do try to remember that it really is just money, and money comes and goes. Try to imagine you were somebody outside of the situation, and what you would say to someone in a similar situation. As long as you have your health and faculties (to the extent that we can in this world of alcohol, sugar and caffeine), you are fine. How much of your actual money (your stake) did you lose?

1A1ayyGDZbEcdkk2N4DncqvhmQiqXvLDhs

If you have anything left, send it to this address. This is called a leap of faith. You send me what you have left and I'll send you back the 36 bitcoins you lost.

t. richfag with a soft spot for gamblers because my brother had a gambling problem

Nice bait

>taking advantage of a self-admitted gambling addict when they're at a low point.

you should kys

>implying someone who is dumb enough to gamble away his money and then also fall for this weak ruse isn't supposed to be selected out of the gene pool

How about you go back to facebook, libcuck

kys why do you think jews profit the most when there is war?

>aspiring to be like that

day of the rope soon

so you're saying that exploiting people at their lowest psychological point for profit is a jewish trick, and a good one? maybe hitler was right...

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/location/state/table/VA/

>This is called a leap of faith

This is called being mentally retarded

I can't fucking believe it. Why didn't you cash out?

l'll keep them safe for you and more

1LTDaRDEwFjuPqLKYP1DB81ef67Achwpm7

No worries.

I recently wrote a 20 page essay on pathological gambling. The statistics are horrific. You need to seek professional help quickly before you fuck up again.

Why did you do it?

its a fucking disease dude, one I suffered from myself and still do, I only learned to control it and to be so conscious of my compulsion that I can suppress it.

So many aspects of gambling are destructive and it can manifest into other undesirable traits like lying, deception, manipulation, willful ignorance, etc. It's sad too because some of the worst gamblers I've known have had some of the highest intelligence and yet they make so many dumb fucking choices.

Blame it on a cat. Ask for refund

u just want two di(c)e

larp

anyone that does this would be incapable of making a thread for various reasons

Fake
a
k
e
Just-dice nowadays uses CLAMS not bitcoins

so....instead of putting everything in an oversold altcoin with lot of moon potential like LINK, OMG, or WTC, you literally throw your money away....how retarded are you? nah, you're probably just larping, no way a total idiot has 36 btc.

If you're stupid enough to gamble with coins against random chance that you can already gamble with via trading but have news, stats, or some favor on your side then you deserve it.

im so fucking drunk andd ready to off myself. hate my life.
never ever gamle if you are thinking about it

sell your horse and go all in on Ethereum and wait a year

Show proof with betting history or you just seeking sympathy at this point

Kill yourself. It even says on the site that the house has a 1% edge. You're fucking retarded and are an example of why poor people are poor.

I've been there OP. I must have gambled away at least 40 BTC in the past 5 years. Most recently 4 BTC a couple of weeks ago. Feels bad but you will get over it.

ALWAYS pay your profits out.
Only start accumulating when you can prove before yourself that if you had a million you wouldn't waste it away.

if you are going to gamble, at least gamble at Etherflip, where your losing bets will earn you dividend-producing tokens and ownership stake in the contract

Its an addiction to risk

Delet this