Down from $4000 to $2000 started from august. ._

Down from $4000 to $2000 started from august. ._.
I told my mum I'll be wealthy, that I'll be successful, how can this happen to me

you only hold btc dummy

from 1btc to 0.5 btc ._.
my heart can't that this any longer

wait until btc goes to 8k with bull run, then sell it and buy back at 5k

holding link, korecoin and xlm, do i sell them

Become an Arkie!

you bought that shit? what else did you buy?

Was down 3100 to 1400 from August to September. Got into chainlink and have made back initial investment and profit but I'm holding on for at least a month or two to see how link does

Thanks for the money.

For every trade there is a loser and a winner, you just happen to be the loser.

qtum, mco, neo, kmd, bnt, ubq, ark, mtl I sold them off at a loss, then I went almost all in at link ath and now, now I want to end it all

>i keep buying high selling low and didnt learn my lesson
>let me do it again and see if it works
fucking retards

the Veeky Forums people they pressured me, they said link was garenteed to go $1, they shilled me their coins and said its going to the moon, I held and held. Couldn't take it any longer

>telling everyone
>ever
down 70% btw

You need patience in this game user-kun. If I were you I'd go all in on LINK and wait 3 months.

your comment just proves you're the retard
>they said link was garenteed to go $1
it is you short sighted idiot, everything crashed today
how do you even fucking function in the real world?

>holds coin for three days
>panics and sells

retard do you realize what hodling means? it means you fucking wait years if you have to

dont listen to these tards anymore

take all whats left and put in in ADA and hold for 6 months at least. Do it now faggot, you will not only recover your shit, you will triple it at least

fuck link, odn, qtum, neo, ark, omg and all these shitcoins. Trust me

Epic trolling there

can i kiss u?

honestly STOP INVESTING THIS IS NOT FOR YOU THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT BUT YOU ARE NOT CUT OUT FOR IT

Never sell your BTC stack. RIP in peace OP.

Anything you buy besides btc could very well be heading downwards for the next few weeks. Either sell for BTC now or wait for market rebound. Unless you're holding Ark, then sell immediately.

>down 70%
>no BTC

JUST

>started end of sept
>went from 2k to 6k

how do you lose money, just listen to what biz shills and get in early on the pump and dump. Are you just greedy and not selling ATH and getting dumped on?

I'm getting in late on the coins being shilled to me just like, omg, neo, ark, I have a special talent for buying ath and the coins immidiatley goes back down. I'm ded now.

You haven't lost until you sell