Skinny fat or completely fucked? I'm bottom heavy as a guy, all of my fat has been cut from my upper body first...

Skinny fat or completely fucked? I'm bottom heavy as a guy, all of my fat has been cut from my upper body first, leaving my thighs and butt with weird proportions. I know I need to lift, I'm not debating that I just want to know how much more it looks like I need to lose.

You don't need to lose anymore fat. You need to gain muscle

Shopped.

hourglass brah plz
that is the epitome of skinnyfat. some people claim you should lean bulk til you have some muzzles then cut for real.

some claim you should cut til skinny then bulk.
Your choice i guess

COnsider becoming a trap mate

There's a lot of fat left on my love handles, and I've got really big thighs for what my upper body looks. I'm pretty sure I do need to keep cutting.

is this calvin kline

Brah you have a body of a snake that ate a hourglass
>JUST

Hey dude, you've actually got a pretty square frame, which is a good thing. Like you say, just lift like a tank, get some good mass and then worry about the cut. Looks like a good 20-30lb of fat before you'll see some good cuts, just work at it dude.

I don't see skinny fat. I see someone whos got the hormones of a women undergoing PMS due to high amounts of estrogen in meat and plastics.This chemically altered body did not exists 20 years ago.

l-london?

bulk then cut trust me laa

I'm probably going to go with a high volume routine while eating at a deficit, will that get me more toned since I won't be gaining any weight while lifting?

can anyone give me a rough estimate at my bf% please after a DRASTIC cut

inb4 wide hips big nips

You want to cut ? You are corpse mode man

no this is post cut

I'd say you're at like 9% maybe you just don't have any muscles that make it obvious

Right grey suit was me not too long ago lmao

proof that normal sized people should recomp rather than cut

looking a bit soft is better than having baby bird arms

guys my bf %?

Thats Post-mortem man

I train muay thai so i think I'm slowly turning asian

Cut you fucking idiot

Ur waist is wider than ur fucking shoulders not to mention hipS

Cut, cut, cut until it goes away. If u bulk you might put on muscle but you'll look irredeemably bad

Yeah breh, I was never gonna bulk where I am right now trust me

kek

oh ok good

Then yeah just keep cutting and lift, it'll fix itself eventually

haha this gave me a good laugh

Self bump help

You will never look good natty. Accept being shit or roid.

Those horrible genetics

I don't think I'm willing to roid simply because I'm 19 and I don't wanna shut my shit down

Gyno boys we out here

Yeah I either have gyno or weird loose skin. I used to be obese when I was 17-18 and lost over 100 pounds before I plateued at my current 170.

He's more like 11 - 12 percent. Maybe even 13%. He may be skinny but he still has dat bodyfat, look at his chest and arms.

You are weakening yourself at a prime age of your life, your test should be highest rn and you need to take advantage and build a base of muscle

Those wide hips tho

STOP POSTING YOUR SHITTY FUCKING BODY ON Veeky Forums

THIS IS THE 7TH TIME I'VE SEEN YOUR FLABBY ALDRICH SAINT OF THE DEEP FRIED CHICKEN ASS ON THIS BOARD

NOBODY FUCKING KNOWS HOW MUCH YOU NEED TO LOSE
AND NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW MANY 4/10 GIRLS YOU'VE FUCKED EITHER BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE GONNA FIND A WAY TO BRING THAT UP LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY HOLY SHIT

I'm almost convinced you're some sick fetishist getting off on all the people shitting on your male to female to male body

unrated

>I'm almost convinced you're some sick fetishist getting off on all the people shitting on your male to female to male body

> I don't wanna shut my shit down

your shit is already shut down m8

at what weight will I lose that fucking double chin? 5'11'' 168 lbs right now

100% change you have a boyfriend

just get some muscle because bodybuilders have exactly the same shape. Waist is slimmer than chest.

Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil’ Reese and them.

lmao

>I'm bottom

Eat at maintenance, lift weights. Cut/bulk you will probably fuck it up.

Yeah, some of us just have this body type. I've posted a handful of times about my love handles too. I'm fluctuating between 125-128 lbs right now and I still have the love handles. 5'5" 21 years old.

Here is me before losing weight. All of my progress photos are shit quality sadly. Around 180ish lbs in this pic

How? I'm same height 177 and my neck has very little fat

qt

Pic on left is May 2015, Right pic is July 2016 . Started lifting in May of 2016 (body was virtually the same when started lifting )

19 and 5'9 at 140 lbs. Still have a long way to goal in terms of body goals. I'm trying to figure out where I fit in the 'fitness world" in terms of body image. All opinions appreciated (: in b4 nigger

Standing on toilet and stepstool

I am short and don't own a fullbody mirror! I want an accurate pic of my body without Myspace angles so I have to resort to standing on things since I am a womanlet.

Kek'd at the Dark Souls reference

>YOUR FLABBY ALDRICH SAINT OF THE DEEP FRIED CHICKEN AS
Underrated, holy shit hahaha

I find it interesting how 2 guys can have such different starting bodies. How active were you before you started lifting? What was your diet like?
Or is it largely genetically determined?