Tfw most people overlook Belgium when talking about European colonialism

>tfw most people overlook Belgium when talking about European colonialism.

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be portugal
>get slaves from one place to another
>watch the world burn

Up there with Belgium

I'd say the Portuguese are more underrated than Belgium. The Belgian Congo is getting pretty well known these days and has things like Heart of Darkness that have introduced it into the culture of the West. But Portugal did lots of the same shitty things Belgium did. Not Congo Free State bad, but still pretty bad.
>Slavery continued de facto pretty much up to decolonization
>Every effort made to prevent non-european population from improving their place
>reprisals against civilians during Angolan war of independence, including bombing and napalming random villages

>savages still cryin

>lol we invaded your country, enslaved everyone, and literally went around chopping off limbs for not meeting rubber production targets, but you’re the REAL savages
Why are colonialists so stupid?

In fact Belgians are regarded as victims more then oppressors because of retarded Anglo WW1 propaganda. It's really a case of white lives matter, black lives don't

we had a job to do. Do you know what a job is, savage?

Fuck off, pederast. Wilhelm was right trying to eradicate you subhumans

>be dumbfucks who never get their shit together
>surprised when other groups buttfuck them
Oh but you love when North Africans, Arabs, Turks, and Persians do it.

>hurt you said conquest was bad therefore you only think conquest is bad when white people do it
I hope they pay you handsomely for your services at the movie theater, you’re a very skilled projectionist.

You're genuinely retarded and dyslexic.

>its not okay when euros fight!
pathetic

He's a meme about violence in colonialism. This is rare save it while you can

That's the main reason we respect you here. This and beer.

stealing autonomy from other cultures is always shit

it's shit when Romans did it to the Greeks
it's shit when Ottomans did it to the Balkans
it's shit when Japanese did it to the Koreans
it's shit when the USSR did it to the satellite states
and it's shit when Euros do it, it doesn't matter how white they are

should the rhodesians have remained autonomous of the demands of the world and the blacks?

>tfw the scramble for africa began in the 19th century
>tfw europeans used african slaves for centuries before that
>tfw africans enslaved other africans and sold them to europeans
>tfw whites are blamed for slavery

>Euro kills a bunch of other Euros and enslave them
>that Euro later kills a bunch of the other Euros who killed them
>the first Euro then responds by killing a bunch of the other Euros again
>Euros kill some Slavs and enslave them
>Slavs kill the Euros back
>Turks come and kill a bunch of Euros and annex them
>Euros kill a bunch of Turks
>also Euros kill a bunch of other Euros
>meanwhile Asians killing each other by ridiculous numbers enslaving them
>periodically Asians come over and kill a bunch of Turks, Slavs and some Euros
>back to where we were, Turks kill a bunch of Egyptians
>Egyptians kill a bunch of Turks
>Slavs kill a bunch of Turks
>more Euros killing each other
>someone up here eventually kills an African
>YO MAN WHAT DA FUCK NIGGA FUCK ALL YALL WHITEYS YALL THE DEVIL GIB REPARATIONS BITCH

Why are blacks such bitches about history?

tl;dr: Blacks should kill whites back, and are pussies for not doing so (as proven by history)

I agree

But they can't, they just cry to white people to stop the other white people.
All they do is cry, they're the weakest people in history. When you can't win, cry and try to make the winner give you a win out of sympathy.

I said I agree
I'm sadden that blacks haven't destroyed a single white country through violent means. They need to get their shit together.

They physically can't, they're physically and intellectually weaker than every other group. That's why Libyans are currently putting guns to their heads and selling them, such is their natural place in history.

>physically weaker than whites

Get in the truck subhuman.

did I strike a nerve?

>whites let us run in a race
>forget about us getting btfo'd and enslaved by even non-Europeans to this day

They should? They already are. Don't you see the crime statistics?

nice boots om that guy.

>I'm sadden that blacks haven't destroyed a single white country through violent means.
South Africa and Rhodesia.

White South African here. My home country and Rhodesia are a perfect example of the never ending cycle of stupidity that is human history. Apartheid government had no interest in integrating the black populace into the political process and instead tried to maintain an unsustainable system that only further widened the gap between whites and blacks. The post apartheid government didn't learn the same mistake and flips the coin and blames whites for all the failing of their state. It's sad to see a continuation of stupidity from my home country.

We could have gone the route of Botswana which had a fairly successful transition of integrating blacks into the political process.

By the way, you're just as much a faggot as any kaffir who bitches about white people being the sole cause of all their woes.

jou ma se poes

Not an argument.

I always get a chuckle when I think about the Spanish low countries.

>Every effort made to prevent non-european population from improving their place
you can't possibly belive this farce.

>Veeky Forums doesn't have a /pol/ lea-
You should all go back to your containtment board

the alternative hypothesis made a good article about this.

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/07/24/mythologies-about-leopolds-congo-free-state/

>black lives don't
but they don't
are you trying to say that a dog's life is more important than human's?

>The Belgian Congo is getting pretty well known
Having heard of the novel Heart of Darkness but not having actually read it is not the same as knowing anything at all about Belgian Congo, especially considering that Conrad visited Leopold's Congo Free State, not Belgian Congo.

good meme

It's EUIV tier borders in real life

BTFO

>muh noble savage

America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans. How is this hard to get?

Make it easier:
>tfw most people overlook Belgium

>you will never be a contemporary Libyan slave trader making $800 off of disposable niggers you captured while the West refuses to take action against you because that would require acknowledging that a non-European is enslaving blacks
Why was I born in the wrong location?

your people been fishing there for hundreds of years, talks-with-his-ass?

Usually people use their hands to wipe away the tears. But in this case, its understandable given the hands off approach the Belgiums adopted for their colonialism.

>America belongs to Amerindians the same as europe belongs to europeans
This shit is so stupid

kek

Same senpai..

I agree.
But modern amerimutts aren't europeans and we don't want them.