Hey Veeky Forums! I just watched "The Machinist," and I absolutely loved it...

Hey Veeky Forums! I just watched "The Machinist," and I absolutely loved it. How do I achieve a body like Christian Bale? What do you think his diet/routine was? Pic related.

tuna and coffee irc

Auschwitz xf
Final Solution xf

Have you ever heared of Auschwitz?

Do you think black coffee, or do you think he added cream or sugar?

Yes, I have. There should be a fat camp called Aushwitz to send me there so I can lose some fucking weight.

Bale is fucking ridiculous. Even with a personal chef, trainer, etc. his transformations are insane, especially considering the time frames.

Do you think his body will suffer in his old age from all these transformations? It's amazing what God has blessed us with.

You are an idiot for trying to get THAT skinny. You will get yourself killed or seriously hurt. Leave it.

My life is already a living Hell. I'm 250 lbs and 5'8. I have high blood pressure and I'm probably pre-diabetic. I have to change my life around before it's too late, which it may already.

Dude don't get from being too fat to being too skinny. I know you wanna get skinnier but don't get too carried away. Read, watch, learn about it and try losing weight in a slow and reasonable way.

That doesn't include his American Hustle pot belly.

I also admire that guy a lot.

Don't forget to mention that apparently he even did the whole bulk back up for batman while being fuckin vegetarian.

Christian Bale is my favorite actor by far physique wise.
This nigga has gone from one extreme to the other multiple times.
Very versatile.

Also the diet he was on for The Machinist nearly almost killed him.
You can google it if you want.

He only ate an apple and a single can of tuna every day. I think he also drank black coffee.

Why would you let yourself get that fat? I was 180 at 5'9" and that was bad

Jesus he woulda been so fucking tired all the time

I work from home so I only travel outside when I'm shopping. I also didn't own a scale until about 4 months ago. I never realize how fat I was until I stepped on that scale.

he did DNP for sure... there's no way to atrophy your muscles that much in such a short span of time...

ask this girl

She about to fug? If so sauce.

Jesus Chris

Diet was can of tuna and an apple a day
He wanted to drop more weight but the directors wouldn't let him

>blue board
>fully nude erotica

Nice gyno

Please tell me she was sick and got better

Stop being a fat fucking pussy and man the fuck up and limit yourself to 1700 calories a day and start lifting you worthless piece of shit.

Go ahead, eat an apple and a can of tuna only per day and see what happens. You'll last 3 days and then you'll binge eat for a month and gain 60 pounds.

Fucking cuck. Get the fuck off /fit if you're going to be such a bitch.

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N