Why my nipples are located in wrong place?

Wtf
I hate being an asian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nGuJ6V9IM4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Were you a fatty before you got fit?

GENETICALLY INFERIOR

You look like you're melting away kek

That just looks wrong, yikes.

ayyy lmao

That's weird

Fuuuuuck man I want to be supportive but that's nuts. Just keep your shirt on.

Literally nobody else will care. This board is a microcosm and nobody irl is going to give half a shit that you have a minor flaw

It's k bruh.

Ask some1 to take a picture of you then shop out the rest of your body excluding your abs, nipples, and pecs.

You have the ANGRY INSECTOID ALIEN body

Try building your chest dude, More mass might pull the skin up back into place?? Possibly??

>he lifts in basketball shorts
memes are real

Why complain? Go for dat dere Liu Kang look.

Seriously, how do you even achieve this body?
Roid hard but never exercise?

I imagine a load of Insulin, HGH and lots of food.
The guy used to be a powerlifter and was really fat back in the day xD

youtube.com/watch?v=nGuJ6V9IM4A

네 다음 일베충

WE WUZ LUI KANGZ N SHEEEIT

atleast you dont have gyno like i do, i would switch nipples with yours any tyme

OP, seriously I didn't even notice until I read the comments, was like wtf are they talking about then read thread title.

You're aesthetic as fuck, nobody will notice

Half asian/Half hispanic here.

I enjoyed this, I'm gonna use it.

You have pretty good insertions and shoulder/waist ratio. Filling out your chest should help, you are still fairly skinny and have a lot of room to grow.

Were you a former fatty by any chance?

Naturalized last year.

A P P L E P I E

Are you going to vote for Trump?

T A C O

He kinda pales in my book compared to Romney/the Pauls.

I'll give it time, I think he'll bring out the big guns against Shillary and change my mind. Otherwise third party. aka M E M E V O T E

this. also i got the same issue senpai

Truer than most think.

People will to some degree notice your flaws, but mostly folks with notice the holistic appeal of a fit muscular body in movement. When you're at the beach, you aren't a single still high res image that people can scrutinize and pick apart. You are a stack of flexing and relaxing muscle groups usually seen from a moderate distance.

This is part of why being leaner can make you look larger (shirtless ofc), the eye just processes alot of lines and definition. It doesn't measure each limb's circumference.

this. also most people tend to look at their own flaws when they see fit dudes. girls create problems around me based on me being fit. they become self-conscious. sometimes so self-conscious to the point they feel the need to lash out at or about me so that i hear it within ear shot.

it's not going to work. even if he took some shit.
ben and jerry's

Surgically remove them = Ken mode