How the fuck does anyone eat 2500+ calories a day without resorting to junkfood?

How the fuck does anyone eat 2500+ calories a day without resorting to junkfood?

Heres what Ive eaten today, and Im fucking full.
I cant believe Ive only eaten 1676 cals and 59g of protons.
Even If I eat a chicken breast later, it'll only add about 150 cals.
Also, milk isnt an option because it makes my sebhorric dermatitis even worse.

What am I doing wrong here?

You eat more, all there is to it.

Also it's ok to eat "junkfood" IIFYM

Eat some nuts. Incredibly calorific.

Have a protein shake with milk twice a day.

You could drink a good portion of that 1000 cal you have left in a shake. Protein powder + milk(I guess water for you) + peanut butter + oats + banana + frozen strawberries or frozen peaches. You only had a 300cal dinner wtf bro. Push through

>Be vegeterian, no meat or fish
>Trying to cut but keep protons up
I thank the lor almighty for inventing protein powder otherwise there's no way I'd be able to consume enough protein from foods without exceeding my caloric intake.

>anything other than lean meat and vegetables is junk food

Eat some mac and cheese or something, shit OP

You eat meat, and food with high fat contents. Fry your eggs in butter, eat steak, avocados, olives. Instead of chicken breast eat thighs and drumsticks. Snack on nuts throughout the day, have a glass of milk with each meal. Easy 3000+ calories.

what I do is split up my meals into ~500 calories and eat every 2-3 hours or so. I have a hard time eating it all in three meals because I'm a faggot, so here's an example:

>breakfast 1 - 8am
3 large eggs on pita bread w/ 1/4 cup of shredded cheese, cup of greek yogurt & fruit: ~730 cals

>breakfast 2 - 10am
1 cup oatmeal w/ 1 tbsp butter, 1/4 almonds, and fruit: ~500 cals

>lunch 1 - 12 pm
chicken salad on pita bread w/ 1/4 cashews: ~500 cals

>lunch 2 - 2pm
8 oz ground turkey on spinach salad w/ homemade dressing: ~540 cals

>snack - 4pm
medium orange, 2 medium apples, and 2 tbsp peanut butter: ~400 cals

>dinner - 5pm
proton shake on lifting day, 2 oz pasta, 8 oz potatos, assload of vegetables and fruit, 8 oz of ground beef: ~1020-1140 cals

total: 3600-3700 cals

the key is to find calorically dense stuff to add to your diet that isn't candy or icecream. oils, pasta, nuts, cheese, stuff like that

Lot of PBJ sandwiches and Milk. I eat about 3500cal a day just to slow bulk

I know you've stated you can't have milk but my morning shake is almost equal to what you've eaten today in calories.

>2.5 scoops of protein
>1 cup of oats
>1 teaspoon peanut butter
>1 Banana
>Milk
>Blitz it up
>Add water to thin it out and easier to drink

I have 2.5 scoops as i have 2.5 scoops in the evening, so 5 scoops equates to roughly 120g of protein.

I weigh roughly 180 lbs so I'm almost already at 180 g of protein for the day.

You've just got to eat until you feel full, and then eat some more it becomes easier the more you do it. Hope this helps user.

Didn't see the milk thing. But still, pbj.

Oh and also drink more water, staying hydrated is underrated by a lot of people I know.

>You've just got to eat until you feel full

OP here,
This is my problem. I can eat a large pizza like its nothing and have room for more, but when it comes to eating clean, I become full extremely quickly.
Another user has pointed out that I only ate 300 calories for dinner, but this really filled me up to the point I feel sluggish.
I literally had to force down that peanut butter sandwich that I had a couple of hours later.

Maker a burger with cheese. Done.

I've got a firend like you... It's painful as fuck just to watch him eat, takes him forever and he can't eat enough just to maintain himself if he eats clean.
As said earlier, drink some of that shit, with maybe soy milk. Or ressort to fruit juice, it's "clean" but suggary, and easy to get cals from it. Also, why no meat? 'cuz you have way not enough proteins...
Also, nuts, medjool, figs, avocado, use oil (120 cals in just a tbsp). Or more carbs, like brown rice or sweet potato, they are calorie dense

Carbs, shitloads of Carbs.

You're not doing much wrong. It becomes difficult for most people to achieve a caloric surplus on a healthy diet low in animal products, junk food and fat. After all, that kind of diet is what helps people lose weight, and it's certainly not what caused all those fat people to gain weight. Gaining weight on an ancestral whole foods diet is basically an unhealthy process that you have to actively fight for because it isn't what humans evolved to do. You have to add refined salt, sugar and fat to make food unnaturally hyperpalatable if you want people to eat too much of it.

Adding a bunch of sugar to some of your meals isn't gonna kill you, it's also inexpensive. You can also use mashed natural sugars like applesauce or tomato sauce (although these products also have fiber, so they're still difficult to overeat compared to plain sugar in water)

high quality Whey protein isolate
or hydrolyzed whey isolate

easy to drink calorie

3 words:

Peanut butter

you're eating like you're on a cut, desu senpai

>sit around eating spinach and carrots
>"why am I so full?"
>"why have I not consumed more calories and protein?"

100 grams of oats should be more than 190 calories though. It's typically 150 cal per 40 grams, so should be like 375 calories for 100 grams.

Just drink of a pint of whole milk with a scoop of protein, and have a couple spoons of peanut butter. That's like 50-60 grams of protein and 800 calories. It's literally just a snack.

Eating lots of calories is only hard if you do dumb shit like fill up low carb veggies and actively avoid high calories items.

Sunflower seeds my man

thoughts?

g protein // 665 calories
3eggs, 1 piece wheat bread, 1 tablespoon mayo, 1.5cup milk, 1 scoop protein

g protein // 800 calories
ham/turkey sandwich + 2 cup milk + banana

g protein // 255 calories
1.5cup milk, 1 scoop protein.

g protein // 180 calories
1 serving salami, 1 serving crackers

g protein // 1150 calories
1 chicken breast, 2 servings brown rice, 2 tablespoon olive oil, 2 cup milk, broccoli. banana

total: 3050~ calories 223g protein.

Where's the steak?

Also chicken thighs have more fat than breasts.

OP again, I should clarify. The fruits and veggies I had for breakfast are blended up into a smoothy. Im not a big fan of eating vegetables so its easier to drink them and not having to worry about them later in the day.

No meat because Im poor and unemployed. Ill have it once or twice a week.
I usually eat cheese for proteins, but I have to ration it a bit because good cheese is a bit expensive.
I typically buy reduced fruit and veg that is about to go off and I make my own almond milk which works out quite cheaply.

>trying first bulk coming from morbidly skinnyfat (6'2 175 22% bf)
>have terrible digestive system
>can't drink milk
>lean bulk is 3400 kcal
>every time i consistently eat over 3000 kcal i get terrible digestive problems, extreme abdominal pain, severe constipation
>no doctor is able to fix it, tells me to eat less because i don't have digestive problems when i eat less
>tfw you are the guy who has been plateaued on every lift for months
>tfw you aren't making it

i haven't given up yet. i've tried a ton of different fiber supplements, tried eating stupid amounts of broccoli, veggies, and organic fruit, elimination diets, i can't figure it out.

I think his point about junk food was not wanting to resort to unhealthy eating like that

smallest dinner Ive seen in my fucking life

OP you pussy I was 125lbs at 6'0 2years ago. now I'm 200lbs 20% bodyfat. you just gotta fucking eat

You're a fucking baby back bitch. You weren't meant to grow, be strong, or dominate anything. you were supposed to shrivel into the corner. So just be what you're supposed to be. Stop trying to be a man. Just be a little bitch like you're mean to be. It takes all my will just to stay under 3k.

inb4 fat. I'm not, thanks to willpower.

You missed the part where I said and then "eat some more", which is the key part if you're wanting to bulk.