Now that I've red-pilled my mind, I need to red-pill my body

Now that I've red-pilled my mind, I need to red-pill my body.

Am I eating enough calories to see results while following a weightlifting routine? I'm 6'1", 265 lb., and my body fat is approximately 26% (don't roast me, please). I was worried that I wasn't eating enough calories relative to my weight.

I wrestled for four years in high school, and had weight training as one of my electives, but I got lazy once I enrolled in college. I'm just trying to get back into shape and healthily lose fat.

I'm having about 2,000-2,100 calories per day

What app is that?

Myfitnesspal

Thanks mate

Yeah you're only eating like 2k calories which is what a 140lb person would eat. Obviously you do want to eat a deficit but that's too large of a deficit, you'll get a lot of saggy skin if you lose weight too quickly

Yes.
You have CRAAAZY high energy availability.
Your noob gain potenial iis through the roof.

Check out peeling back a layer episodes 2 and 3 by eric helms on the jewtube.

Former 260lb fatty here.
That shit aint true.

Lotion regularly, and if you DO get loose skin, you get to take a break from cutting and eat at maintenance.
Not only good for reversing thermogenic adaptation, but GREAT for psychological compliance, and you get to see a boost in your lifts.

It can be really fucking depressing to eat a small deficit everyday, lifting the same weightd for the same reps every training session, for upwards of 100 weeks.

Nobody can survive that shit.
The body is a little more dynamic than that.
>tfw just hit 169.8lb this morning

Post body

Taken minutes ago..

Was losing weight for a year making no gains on bodyweight shit. First got access to a barbell mid january.
Literally just hopped off greyskull so noobgains as fuck.

But you can make gains on a deficit.
No loose skin to speak of, just faded stretchmarks.

How big is the deficit?

Still cutting, btw. I think i am 16% ish, so i figure cut to 158 or so

i usually just aim for 850 as a minimum

P.s. That is just what worked for me, OP.

You shouldnt just copypasta what someone else did successfully, you have to see what works for you.

That being said, i recommend you play with intermittent fasting (19/5 is a great window).

When you get sub 200lbs you might want to cut out the aerobic cardio, and program your anaerobic cardio so as not to interfere with your lifts, but keep your body repleneshing muscle glycogen and intramuscular triglycerides from your adipose tissue.

Essentially programming your body to feed your muscle with fat ("the best damn cardio article period" is worth a google), without affecting your recovery.

But all of this is just advice... You do whatever the FUCK you wanna do!

Stop cutting. You're done and you have nothing to really show other than a couple abs. Congrats. You're recovering skelly mode.

Start bulking (slowly) for a year. And start actually lifting. Focus on...... everything.

t. fat pajeet.

Here in the western world, the ideal bodyfat for aesthetics is 10-12%, guy in pic should cut even more and clean bulk when he's leaner.

>bulking above 15% ever.
My cut is gonna last until at least 10%, maybe 8% if i feel it will be easy

Then i will worry about packing on mass until 15%

Post your body, you sound fat af

Mirin delts, pham.

Literally where is your chest, tho?

Die samefaggen so stronk

Unedited screenshot

do you have a pigeon chest?

kinda looks like it in that photo

post glutes or get out

Nah just a big ribcage and chestlet... Its not t-that bad, r-right?

Kek no

You need to do incline bench press.

I know.
Homegym with no bench, just floor press.

Upper chest lacking as fuck.

Just discovered landmine pressing, so now i just have to hope that is enough upper chest engagement

Nice gyno faggot

Literally just fat, bruh

>redpill
Lmao at you man

height?

5'9 duke of manlets