Do women check out dudes butts like men check out there's? Curious for reasons

Do women check out dudes butts like men check out there's? Curious for reasons

Other urls found in this thread:

medscape.com/viewarticle/808430
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some of them do. Some of them don't.

Yes

Arms, shoulders & ass, then abs

As one date once told me, she expected that I'd be a great fuck just off of how my ass & legs looked.

How disappointed was she?

ooooo snap mudafuka!

Best butt workout for guys?

she prolly had a dick did you check?

I check em out alllll the time

I don't want to talk about it.

Not as much as you think.

its just the forum faggots here tricking you into becoming a homosexual sex icon.

I've caught milfs do it so can confirm. So far no qt3.14 has slipped up so no idea

Yep, only nice asses obviously, usually cougars or young fit people
I find that fat people usually fat girls don't like to check out others cause it reminds themselves of how gross they are
Hence the dad bod meme

> size soft disappoint her but she hopes it'll get better
> can't get it up although she tried her best
> try to compensate going down on her but she's frustrated so she doesn't enjoy
> try again in the morning but basically same result
> she never answered messages again

Wrong

sources: my girlfriend and plenty of other girls I've heard talking or when I was in their groups chatting with them and they started commenting guys asses,

I'm a woman. I know many other women who do check out guys butts. Personally, I don't get it. Male butts, to me, are for comedy. I don't find them attractive but I do find them funny in a childish way.

its only the women with dicks who check out butts

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

girls talk about butts a lot.

also calves.
I was shooting for "otter mode" and told
a gay friend this and didn't know it was gay slang.
theres
>some
truth to this.

coming from the pretty gay for being closet straight
containment board where we check each other out
and idolize men like zyzz
tl;dr
women check out butts but less than you

I dont follow zyzz first of all, its a gay guy agenda pushed on to u a guy would be looking at another mans ass while hes getting it from behind but whatever floats ur boat

>i'm a woman

gf loves my shoulders and butt

doesn't give a fuck about my legs chest or arms

>tfw no abs yet

still in progress

Two of my ex gfs said they do check out guys asses, one of them said it was the first thing she looks after the dick (she was kind of weird tho).
Most girls probably look at the face then height and frame

Squats, deadlifts, lunges (weighted), and glute bridges. I do these, and my glutes are jööcy.

At my peak i had hotties touching my butt and saying "ZOMG YOU HAVE A TIGHTER ASS THAN ME WOAH" and shit like that
too bad i was already autistic and never fucked any of them, being mired like that did make me feel good tho

Starting Strength WITHOUT GOMAD

If a guy has a nice butt it's hot

r u grill or faggot? Probably both

Yes. Also one if the first things I look at is hands. Love me a good looking pair of hands.

>never answered messages again
Why do women do this?

No. People just tell themselves girls care about legs&ass to motivate themselves to keep training legs. How else would they cope with the fact that they are wasting time?

does anyone else get uncomfortable if your butt is exposed to other men?

>go to asian massage parlor
>every single time my ass gets fondled and complimented during the table shower

kek the asian girls at these places have no ass at all and some of them ask me why mine is so big
thanks SS

How often does this happen to you?

Nowhere near to the same extent, various studies have shown that just visuals has a far stronger effect on males than it does on females.
medscape.com/viewarticle/808430
Here's one right now, hello friend

A female friend told me that once.
Should've hit that before my proclivity meter got too high...

Pretty often. I used to be a bartender. Once my gf was visiting me, and there were two girls sitting at the bar. I left go to the bathroom, and after they left she told me that they were talking about my butt when I was gone.

if by "our butts" you mean wallet yes

I disagree as a female but I do think balls look funny, especially hairy ones

Yes.
I only realized a few years ago that I have a great ass.

I noticed that sometimes girls would grab their boyfriends ass after I walked by or that gay dudes would do the same.
Never thought about it before.

weighted dips

Yes

Today I saw a tall guy in good shape in a suit. His ass looked fantastic in the pants and I immediately thought about how nice his ass and thighs probably were. I'm a grill but I really dig joocy quads and ass on a guy.

gf and her sis have said they liked butts

and they cannot lie

I don't really. I really only have eyes for the adonis belt, knees, calves, forearms, and back.

Muscle in other spots is nice, but it's not anywhere near as hot, IMO.

someone ps this to Veeky Forums

>10 gay instagramers you should be following
Kek

was leaving the club once, girl kept grabbing my ass and telling me it was nice. She grabbed it in every way possible. My autism starting flaring up, but I had a girlfriend at the time (still do) so it's not like it mattered.

TL;DR - yeah