I suppose I can ask this here because you guys aren't beta

I suppose I can ask this here because you guys aren't beta.

what are the demographics of beauty in women?
what are the chances to get a 9/10 10/10 girl in a 10 girls group, maybe a 100 girls random group?

If everyone was a 10 there wouldn't be a score. A 10 or 9 by that pics standards should be one or two in 100

>A 10 or 9 by that pics standards should be one or two in 100
You say that, but you forget AGE

[spoiler]One or two in 100,000[/spoiler]

5/10 = average
6/10 = cute
7/10 = best looking girl in a room/class
8/10 = best looking girl in a small town/distric/area
9/10 = best looking girl in the city
10/10 = one of the best looking girls in the world

That pic is pretty wrong many 5s look like 4s and the only true 9s are the three girls at the right.

You can sort of tell what the person who made it looks like if you pay close enough attention as well.

1-3 are the unfuckable monsters
4-5 are fuckable and the sneaky fwb fucks,
5.5-7 are the fuck and date pool. The girls you'll be okay with being seen with and even going out with. The ones you have a semi-public FWB thing with.
8-9 is the HOLY SHIT AM I LUCKY tier, the girls you post on facebook and go full jelly boyfriend and lock down the pussy forever.
There are no true 10's that can be measured by some generic metric.
I don't care what hollywood or the fashion industry tells you.

10's are a personal choice. The women that hit all of the right marks. The ones that are everything you ever wanted in a woman and everything you didn't know you needed.

Most men will never find a true 10/10 in their entire lives and will allow themselves to be convinced that a 8-9/10 is one becuase they are likeable and aren't shit.
The lucky men who do will know true happiness for the rest of their days, the truly unlucky who do but lose them will spend the rest of their days lamenting that loss.
Even 9/10's throwing themselves at him will never make him whole.

10/10's are terrifying

By the way.
The old addage
"No matter how fine she is, there's some man out there who's sick of her shit." applies so the chart is thrown out of the window once personality and life itself gets in the way.

>using a bell curve

Instead of greentexting and posting stupid images like a retarded child you should elaborate your point or just stop posting

Is there a male version of this chart?
>n-no homo heh

You probably shouldn't rate women on a scale tbqh or at least think about it too much. Thinking a girl is 10/10 will only intimidate you and cause you to choke

There are women you find attractive, women you don't. You treat 10/10s as you would other women.

>what are the chances
What kind of question is this? The prob of you finding an attractive women depends on how high your standards are or how low

>Tfw most of those 9's I'd rate a 7.
>Tfw I can only think of a handful of girls I would class above a 6.
>tfw I know others would rate them more
>tfw a low 7/10 guy when I make an effort.
>tfw high standards
>tfw it's Veeky Forums fault.

Seriously, I need a blonde girl who is stronger than most men, can cook and clean, has a decent job, active social life, is loyal and committed (basicly a white blonde with an ideal Asian personality), has far right leaning political ideologies and has the philosophical outlook of empiricism and liberalism.

Fuck you Veeky Forums.

>has far right leaning political ideologies and has the philosophical outlook of empiricism and liberalism.

>caring about a girl's political views

Damn, /pol/ fucked you up, fren

>blonde, conservative, decent job/social
Go to church

I know. I went there for the fun of it all around brexit. Stayed for the comfy happening threads, and ended up fucking myself up.

Attractiveness is on a bell curve.

Oh look its this picture again.

Once a girl hits 7/10+ then its entirely subjective with the viewer either giving or deducting points

It varies vastly.

I live in lower-middle suburbia. My gym, an LA fitness, can be absolutely PACKED, I dunno how many people that is but full free weights, full treadmills, full spin bike room, full dance/zoomba whatever room going, full basketball courts + spectators, AND loaded pool/bathroom/locker room.

5 total girls 7+. On a good day. A great day there might be 8 and I'm wondering wtf is going on.

Off prime time, there are usually 2 ±1 girls 7+/10 but lots of times there are literally 0 attractive women in an entire LA fitness.

on the otherhand I work in the town where U of Mich is and when school starts and its still warm out, there are plenty of 7+ girls around but even so, they are relatively rare. I really wonder what life would be like if all these fat fuck girls were just correct weight. there are so many fuckin fat people.

All in all i'd say a 9/10 is one in 1000-1500 or so. This includes all the people, not just in college or whatever. Think about at the mall. Thousands of people walking around. more than half (its a mall) are female. You can walk a mall all day and see plenty of cute girls, but a 9.8/10 holy-fuck girl you maybe see one or two the whole time. they are very rare.So many fatties

>moral of the story
fuck as many bitches as you can in college, competition for being hot is at its peak and its all down hill from there #fatmomsinsuburbia

i have a weird fantasy of dating a mentally unstable or insane person

Can someone post a guy version

There's something you need to know.

Hot chicks...don't go to the gym unless they are with a guy or are up there in years/getting out of shape.

Then there's something else you should no. The vast majority of attractive and fuckable women...do not go to college. They get married or find a comfy job and fuck around till they get married.

There's a reason the college chads only stoop to banging college chicks. The small village effect. If it was a town where the non college going girls mingled with the campus goers more frequently? Chads would never touch them.

I'll do it for my boy Jared here.
Basically, the human mind needs less stimulus to recognize bad than it does to recognize good. Knowing that, it's more likely that this would happen.
1: Ugliest girl ever
2: Girl that makes you feel nauseous while looking at
3: Girl who lowers your chances with other women when you hang out with her
4: Girl you'll lie to and say is a 6
5:Girl who you'd have to lower your standards a bit to like
6: Below Average
7: Average
8: Above Average
9: Cutest girl you still barely have a shot with
10: 9 that fit's your niche

Is there a male version of this?