youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTb2zfh3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

These guys are pretty delusional really

youtube.com/watch?v=dLNTb2zfh3Q

Fags that don't even lift.

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. Noobs

they're so DYEL that not even pro shooping can save them

Hahaha

>disgusting manlet mongloids that have never been outside, done physical labour, played sports, or trained with weights.
>Guy trains with weights for 6 months, gets "Ideal body type"
>Lol nah, lets just photoshop
Pic related is the Ideal body type to me. JB is fucking tiny

buzzquiefs

The Asian guy is qt tho

>tfw you would get more matches on tinder if I studied photoshop instead of lifting.

Zack is such a fucking jew boy. Literally just needs to shave all his hair off and lift and properly diet for about a year and will look good.

that "comedian" is unfunny as fuck.

>no one has the time to go to the gym 3 times a week for one hour

There is nothing worse than someone who pretends they go to the gym. We put in so much work that it is a joke for someone to say they work out when they don't.

This is exactly what I thought. He put so much fucking emphasis on the whole "I am sexy because I am funny" and then he was just awkward.

i honestly wouldt care about these weak bitches if they dindt make excuses for being weak bitches

Delusional Queens upset that people dare to expect some air of integrity and quality

Why is expecting men to have some masculinity such a horrifying "cruel" concept today? Society should shame you weak fucks

mirin bieber's chest from the thumbnail desu

welcome to western society in 2016 user here your complementary estrogen shot and hipster glasses

Notice how it's always shit like Buzzfeed and huffington post spreading shit like this, who are recieve funds from Saudi Arabia and the likes

All of these guys are closet fags

Its photoshopped and even then its still tiny

Who would do that kind of thing ? It's like they don't have any dignity seriously

Guy looks like he would kill black ppl in his sleep

the best part was the fairy-ass makeup artist underhandedly ripping them hard af

>"is this what I should be striving for?"

YES, IT IS. if you're insecure about yourself for something like this, the answer isn't "love yourself :)))))

the degeneracy is real

>YES, IT IS. if you're insecure about yourself for something like this, the answer isn't "love yourself :)))))

Yeah, i understand that body dysmorphia can be an issue, but in the skinny guy's case it's something that can be easily remedied

>there's just not enough hours in the day to look DYEL as fuck

What a crock of shit. Have these guys would look bigger if they ate more than a slice of bread every day.

Just a reminder that this guy sued the dude who filmed him, leaving the recorder bankrupt.

Technoviking also is head of research in Biology now at a University, and revealed he was high as balls when that video got posted, hence why he wanted it taken down.

>Intellectually I know I'm not any less of a man because I'm not big and strong.

already stopped watching