Veeky Forums think this looks good

skeletor manlet is a goal body... what?? i could crush this twink in like 4 seconds
lets post some real good bodies instead

That does look good.

>i could crush this twink in like 4 seconds
Not according to fight club

New goal body

Holy shit those traps and neck muscles

Dude's hot.
N-no homo

sad skeleton reporting in... all we can do is eat more. females like pic related body. i on the other hand need to push myself harder. in other words i think girls overrate my body more than what i see it as is.

This is literally my goal body

>inb4 skelly

Why?

Maybe if you are a poor teen in a brazilian favela people will know you lift, otherwise you will look like a dyel in a shirt.

This is lifting to get girls, not lifting to be strong.

Which one is honestly more useful in everyday life?

His core looks good.
Leto needs a little bit more on the arms, but that's the physique women want.

Only powerlifting fatfucks would be triggered by this

natty lean physique is best

I don't want to be a fat fuck

A E S T H E T I C S

You can be lean and not a twink.

this.

you a fat fuck op? can only assume that. not to mention that you shouldn't really give a fuck what other people want. if they want that body then let them.

Too much effort to maintain it natty though. Being light and ripped is much easier and feels better.

If you're into clothes this is good because it affords some strength and doesn't compromise how clothes actually fit you

Different strokes for different folks.

I have just finished my first week of training, Im 34 and am doing a charity boxing match in a few weeks,I'll never have ab's like op pic but I reckon I'm not far off skeletor manlet.

Looking better than 99.9% of mankind
>Why would people like this guy?

so.

what the fuck happened with that scar?

good luck on your match btw.

>Being this mad

He looks good. Lean, muscular, little fat. You fagots are too obsessed with muh bulk.

>Not wanting to be an otter

That's your mistake right there. It's the best feeling.
>Faster than everyone
>Ridiculous energy
>Pull-ups and push-ups for days

Shit tier otter

Post pic

Jumped of a roof pissed up and landed funny

And thanks

DYEB?

Yeah but good luck trying to overpower anybody when it comes down to it.

Nice tatoo weeb.

It actually works just fine, with the additional bonus of the other guy tiring out way before you.

Dont know what that is but this has been my first ever week in any kind of gym

A U S T R A L I A N

Girls dont care about crushing twinks

Love that tat. What is it, a devil and succubus making out?

No the other ones a nun

This. A fatass would wreck you in a fight unless you ran away like a pussy.

Who cut you and why?

Where the fuck do you hang out that getting into fights is a constant possibility for you

a surgeon because i'd ruptured my liver jumping off a roof

hey u almost have an ab keep it up buddy!!

take the armchair fight theory over here please

guessing bench as in lift weights using your chest as the most used muscle in the lift

realistically this body takes 6 months to achieve, seriously, the other 6 months is just maintaining your 150 lbs bench and 2pl8 deadlift while cutting bodyfat

You look like a fat greg o gallagher

Remember to clean your retainer kid

is this an exaggeration or can you really get that much definition with only a 150lb bench if you just put the fork down and cut?

you need to eat to gain muscle

>is this an exaggeration or can you really get that much definition with only a 150lb bench
if you're a manlet ya sure. if you have real person genetics then nah sorry

600lbs 6'8" Basketball American

NCAA D1 Wrestler
NCAA D1 Offensive Tackle
Amateur Sumo Champion
Judo Brown Belt

170 lbs 6'0" Jap

Short Kickboxing/Grappling Background
????? Credentials
Would Go on to have a negative W/L ratio.

When trained, fats are always the inferior fighter.

>It's another "i'd snap brad pitt in half!" episode.

I bet you think bench makes you punch harder.

Does Veeky Forums have that much of a dysmorphia? Not that user, but Jesus Christ, THAT'S fat and not having abs? Pitt is too thin, that guy is too fat, OP's pick is too twiggy. Have any of you ever met an athlete before? It's perplexing.

WTF happened to Veeky Forums?
Leto looks fucking DISGUSTING. He looks like a tranny faggot holocaust victim. He is NOTHING compared to Arnold, Stallone, Coleman or any of the ideal body types. What straight man would want to look like THAT?
Smdh

what is this from?

I don't know how long you been training or your weight / height but I'd be happy with this body.
Of course, would still strive to improve but I'd be very comfortable with this.

Veeky Forums is one person

also kill yourself fatboy

Routine?

This is the ideal body of someone who can survive a car crash. It's a model of how humans would need to look like in order to walk away from car crashes.

that's everything you can achieve when natty

Take yourself to /adv/ because nobody asked for it here.

>Stallone and Coleman in the same sentence

kek

BIG MIKE

What's up with his abs

nigga looks like jesus and has a 10 inch dick
>b-but i could beat him up

Needs a bit of mass on arms and traps and he looks great

I don't see the problem. More mass isn't always better. I'd prefer a lean build over a bulky one any day

Decent definition is something that comes easy and natural to some lucky fags and at the same time could be practically unachievable for others.

Yeah, you can bulk up and then go hungry mode like a fuckin Bobby Sands, but your results are bound to be non-comparable to some other dude's.

I'm a 5'10'' manlet, I drink like 15-20 beers a week on average, and I'm more defined than more of my lifting pals. I literally know a guy who wanted to cut insanely fast (dumb, I know) and he was barely eating anything - like one or two vegan-tier meals a day for like 2 months. This dude didn't manage to cut almost nothing noticeable, I swear.

It's largely the genepool luck, mate.

its just people who don't go to the gym and sit at home or maybe use a dumbbell and run once a week. Then they post on here and never post they're body while criticizing others. If i can find the meme mod pic that proves it i will

when they're about 14

all my attractive female friends have big bruisers for boyfriends/husbands

>implying it doesn't
the body dysmorphia is real

you've obviously never been in a proper fight before you little faggot

I go out to clubs and shit and don't hang around home like the little beta shitstain you are

strong head to torso ratio

ur mom's got a strong dick to slut ratio

tried to find the one where the mod was in a face rate thread then called out ppl who shit talked him by posting they're posts about gyno but failed. take this as consolation

>Veeky Forums is not a good place to get opinions on how good you look
no shit
If you ever do consider getting an opinion on your looks from here focus on the positive comments, since no one will purposely say you look shit and ignore the insults since they're just trying to get you down for whatever reason. Basic rules of social media. Don't put yourself out there if you can't handle insults or ignore them outright.

Really depends on your life, faggot.
>not lifting to be constant 10%bf while strong af

>since no one will purposely say you look shit
Did the point fly over your head that hard? The point of getting an opinion on how you look is accurate criticism both negative and positive. The issue is that people on Veeky Forums for the most part can't give that to you because they're retarded and rate good looks/physique bad out of autism/jealousy. They're literally purposely saying you look like shit. If I could find you the pic of the mod BTFO of the 2 ugly gyno dudes who said he looked like shit you might get what I'm tryna say.

>coleman

>wanting to be a hulked out nigger manlet
>shiggy

Zane is best, though his triceps were a tad too much imo. Still 9.9/10, n-no homo.

Jackman in the wolverine or Chris hemsworth in thor look subjectively better.

They look big, but don't need to wear a tent in day to day life. And they're not manlets.

>implying

>being fat means you are good at fighting
no

>tiring out
You think a street fight is a boxing match you autist?

>I've never been in a fight: The Post

Why so many nipples though...?

>i could crush this twink in like 4 seconds
>>/hm/ for your gay fantasies

I'm 6' 4" and skeleton mode. I think my best bet is to go complete viking

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This I why is still come here.

You would beat him in a fight, but he obviously hasn't got that body to use for fighting. Veeky Forums want that body because clothes look best on that body. Stop projecting insecurities