Being listed on HitBTC on Oct 15th

Being listed on HitBTC on Oct 15th.

Get in before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/answers/comments/1gr613/is_there_a_link_between_speech_impediments_and/?st=j8knr1ud&sh=7449a43c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol stfu bagholder

it's too late

Been soaking up bags around 8k for a while now. My body is ready.

FYI to others around here: The behavior has been clear that whales (or pump groups?) have been accumulating hard in the 7-10k range. We're probably going to spike soon based on the last week FUD deluge that 'vanished' and even turned positive. This really is "all aboard" time.

The devs talk about price on slack all the time, a huge redflag. Also they fired a dev and he is allegedly dumping his bags. Do not "GET IN".

One dev mentioned the FOMO price one time. Eat shit, FUDer.

This
I've been slowly accumulating around the 7-9k sat area. I cannot fucking wait for the fomo once people realize the fud was a coordinating effort

Y'all bag holders are delusional. Lmao.

Bought at ICO. What bags? Fucking retard. Have fun with your 0.5 btc portfolio

this

There will be tales told of this moon

Are you angry you didn't realize 10x gains? Nobody is going to do your dirty job of pumping it up faggot.

Did you quote the wrong person? Because it doesn't look he's upset about anything except morons like you that didn't get the memo that the FUD campaign is over.

Yes, his sentence was very neutral. I'll play delusional with you guys.

I'm an ICO buyer fucking retard. I have over 300% profit even with this dip. Can't believe yall really think it's gonna keep going down even though it's on the shittiest low-volume exchange ever, don't you realize whales are gonna eat it up once it hits HitBtc?

LMAO

I already sold some ODN near the top and got more BTC than you will ever see in your pathetic poorfag life. Go ask your mommy for some tendies now.

Voise is being listed on HitBTC tomorrow. Another chance for gains that you can roll into ODN.

It could 2x and I would barely profit. Everyone pulled out.

That's great that you need to prove something to someone anonymous. Just stop getting your autistic friends don't spam biz with shit like this. "Get in before its too late" smfh

This shit is going down to 4K. Sell and rebuy at the bottom

.....or don't buy at all

That wouldn't make sense. From volume it's obvious that this is the accumulation range, and it's not spent time in 4k for there to be a vested party there.

This thing is going outright parabolic any day from here to hitbtc.

LOL. Speechless right now.

This

Speech difficulties are a normal sign of low intelligence. Don't worry about it.

Is that why Steven Hawkings is so verbose?

Oh man... THAT is your retort? hahahahaha. Jesus. No wonder you can't identify moon missions.

Incoming parabola confirmed moon 10x senpai.

And that's your retort to my retort? Shame, thought you might back up your flawed statement with facts instead of trying to reflect it back. Wishful thinking doesn't make something come true. Hope your losses don't amount to too much.

reddit.com/r/answers/comments/1gr613/is_there_a_link_between_speech_impediments_and/?st=j8knr1ud&sh=7449a43c

You fucks are all going to hell for even suggesting people buy this scamcoin at this price.

Haha dude you got BTFO just stop please

You're right. I just got BTFO.

Now go do your algebra hw, son.

screencaped see you in January 2018 faggot.

News

The price barely moved lulz

All prices are barely moving retard

.... you are so fucking dumb.

normaly i only transfer ETH b/c its faster, but now i deposit BTC and it takes fucking hours. anyway, the all in-train is on its way.

Hope it pumps so you bag holders can get your money back

My BTC went up 10% in the last few hours

Woah, that's something you rarely see on Veeky Forums.
Thanks bro!

Bought in the ICO. Was away on vacation when ODN hit exchanges. I come back to this bloodbath....

But it doesn't change anything. If anything the fud I saw just made me even more confident. Pretty clear there are a whoooole bunch of whales interested in this coin. ODN still gonna moon. ODN still gonna hit at least $5 a coin come Jan. Moon mission is ON.

Kinda weird that the whales still need to fud after everything that's happened, guess they really are a shrimp gang lmao

Started increasing on the news. The ODN fomo is approaching. Holding strong since pre ico here. I have all my faith in these guys.

New CEO..yeah no thanks