Calum's cycle

Did anyone ever get/post the details of what Calum Von Moger uses that he says he gave to the one person who asked him via skype?

pls

this. genuinely interested

3 dbol chews
1 g deca injects
8k calories
Caber and letro

no but srsly

Bump

Cycles fucking vary person to person and level of experience you dumb cunt.

This is what annoys me so much about potential steroid users. I'm fully in support of using a bit of gear to help you out, but saying "what cycle is this guy on?" is like saying "what food do I like?"

All anabolics will make your bigger and stronger - anyone who has done the most basic research will know this. Just blasting a load of any old shit without looking into the real differences between them, and you deserve all the shit you're due.

i can tell you right now the information wont do you any good because A) its probably not real and B) you wont get the same results even if you copy identically

there are guys who are skinny fat slobs who are running as much gear as moger is, I promise you.

genetics
drugs
training

in that order

hurr durr. just curious what hes using as he stated he did give his use/dosage to a fan who asked.

piss off if youre gonna be a fucking negative cunt.

ive been training 14 years. this isnt news to me, keyboard guru.

Boo hoo

>genetics
>drugs
>training

A lot of people who go on gear don't even look good until they start. Without gear, a larger amount of people on roids wouldn't look nearly as impressive compared to other average naturals.

Why are you still training naturally. This is his natural potential.

and yet youre crying

the corollary to that is there are a lot of people who continue to look like shit even when on copious amounts of drugs

guys get mad when I point out how common this is, because in the back of their head, they are worried they are one of those people.

If youve been training for years and havent managed to produce noticeable results, chances are, bodybuilding is not for you, juice or not.

bodybuilding is the only athletic endeavor where people are so arrogant as to really believe genetics play no part in muscularity, i.e the propensity to build muscle.

people will readily accept that you won't come close to usain bolt even doing his exact drug plan, but almost every guy in the gym to a man thinks that if they take enough drugs they could be like

im not and i was bigger than him natty. granted manlet masterrace, but still.

bigger than him natty, no, you probably werent.

photos like that always make guys look about 20lbs smaller than they do in person, and guys always greatly overestimate how big they actually are.

except i dont and am not. 5'7" 200ish with top 4 abs, veiny arms and lines in delts. cum hat me, bro.

I still agree with this. Drugs are more of a crutch for some people, and it comes down to their insertions really.
Point I was trying to make also is that people like arnold didn't look impressive until he hopped on gear. It's the size he gained from gear and his insertions that made him look the way he did

your e-stats are estimated way too high.

that forearm to bicep ration is unreal

Post current body you must be so big!

Post a pic then big boy. Bet your love handles are absolutely huge you fat fuck.

>5'7 200

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

fuck off fatty. 5'7 aesthetics are 65-70 kg at 7-10% kill yourself

fuck no. 5'7 manlet here and I look like a literal skeleton under 70kg. 80kg shredded would be perfect for me. right now I'm 74kg and look DYEL in clothes

found the redditor

seriously go fuck yourself and die you dumb cunt.

>HURRR WHATS HIS CYCLE?!?!?! PROBABLY LIKE 4G OF TEST A DAY AND TREN BETWEEN MEALS
ยด

i think its different for different people. The trip prometheus who used to post more here looks great at only 72kg at 5'11.

he's really really lean, like, bf% not possible to maintain natty for almost all people, and he more than likely looks DYEL in most clothes or normal lighting
5'11 and 72kg is universally regarded as skelly mode

no legs?

You're a twig at low bodyweight because you don't have enough muscle. You need the fat for padding.

Here's 5'7 160lbs. Doubt youve ever come close to looking like this.

>impossible to maintain natty
Lol at this shit.