Anyone cheated and got away with it?

Has anyone cheated on their girlfriend and got away with it or had a near miss? Think I've made a mistake

It's wrong regardless of the circumstances and a bad sign of a narcissistic personality that will never be happy. If she's a good girl, you'll eventually mess up and feel like shit when she leaves you or ditches you for another dude. Been cheated on and would never cheat, just bad mojo. Best of luck and be better.

calm down if u where scared of getting dumped then dont cheat and if you dont really care then cheat simple as that

Yes, my ex gf used to be very naggy, everytime she pissed me off I cheated on her.

>cheating
>ever

How pissed would you be if your gf cucked you and slept with a chad or a nigger?

I live with my gf and i fucked my room mate for about half a year. You just need to know you can trust who you're cheating with. Make sure you both understand what's happening, why, and that it's just sex. Nothing more. Some people can handle it. Others catch feelings and can't. Depends entirely on the two people's dynamic.

Helps that my roomie is basically a slam piggy. She dont give a fuck so long as it's good. Keeps her lips sealed tight like a good slut should.

Only people with a shit personality cheat. It's easy to get away with if you feel no guilt. I hope your gf and future gfs suck 200 dicks behind your back. Also your future wife fucks another man and gets pregnant, thinking it's your child for 10 years till you find out you've wasted your life and jizz raising another man's seed.

Put it out of your mind if it bothers you that much

I did. Just made out with another chick. Felt bad as shit and didn't tell her, so I decided to be the best boyfriend I could be to make up for it.

> cheating
> talks of trust

narcissism speaks

Why not just leave her and give both of you the room to find someone that make you happy without all that bullshit? Your shitty choices are gonna follow you

Lol, I caught that to. Yeah Im sure the person that knows you are willing to lie to someone so close will really say "well he's a really sweet trustworthy dominant guy" before they mount jamal

Idk man I'm pretty happy right now

Not gonna sit here and debate whether the world or morality is fucking black and white with you. You can be stoic and heroic if you really want. I'm gonna fuck pussy and be fine with it.

Had a gf that cheated on me and that really sucked. I really liked her and she treated me like crap in the end.

In my mind i would never cheat. However the world isnt black or white. Another girl i was seeing said that she cheated on her bf as a way to get out of a bad relationship. She took the cowards way out and she still regrets it.

Dont cheat brehs.

Cheating is by the by.

I've cheated on every girl I've been with since age fifteen. The only time they ever found out was when I told them.
Sometimes they'd find like a text and FLIP the fuck out "why are you texting this girl?" blah blah, meanwhile earlier in the day I was balls deep in some other whore and my dick stills smells like her pussy, lmao.

Cheat on all my gfs every chance I get. I only live once, if they find out, I don't care, I'll just get another gf, tell her I'm different now and fuck other bitches every chance I get. It's the game bro, play or be played.

Have cheated multiple times.
Have been with gf ~10 yrs and live with her.

Came to the realisation that guilt is actually just a fear of being caught/ fear of ramifications.

I know this makes me a cunt in most people's eyes.

>that feelio when your gf is sucking the puss juice off your side chick

Dubs of truth. Nothing better than ramming your girlfriend from behind, when you were fucking your side piece earlier in the day.

>be texting guy from LA for a few months
>cousin's wedding in OC
>convince bf his work is more important and won't be gone long
>hey wanna meet up while I'm here
No one will ever know.

>There's only one type of trust
>Implying that you can truat your gf not to cheat whilst trusting your room mate to not blab about cheating

>What is oceans 11
>Who are any assassins ever
>who are people who are trustworthy who also do morally ambiguous things
>Not understanding that the word trust literally translates into safe prediction of a person's actions and thoughts

You have a narrow minded view of the world around you.

Well that just tells me that you probably grew up in a house full of drama or parents that told little white lies and that you are gonna have to learn the hard way. What a masculine alpha male you must be to have to lie to a woman to keep her in your life haha. Jesus, you are maybe a step above a MtF who has to lie to get guys to fuck it.

It always cracks me up when women go on about cheating... as if they aren't the worst.

Women cheat more and if they don't, their version of cheating is:
>I'm breaking up with you
One day passes...
>They're already getting smashed by someone they've been chatting to

It's never OK when a women cheats.

It's simply too easy for you to do so. How does it not make you feel like a worthless slut?
When a man cheats he has pretty much earned it.

>that you are gonna have to learn the hard way.

>G-good guys always win in the end, d-dont worry karma is real

Suck a fucking dick you homo faggot

That's not trust, that's dishonesty and a lie by omission. I geuss you are voting Democrat, amirite?

I don't understand why people want to be morally good all the time.

If you could scam people, make a million $, and get away with it, wouldn't you?

Most people if not all at the top are amoral.

Describes my first girlfriend 100% accurately.

>Most people if not all at the top are amoral.
Lol most people are fucking idiots, do you want to be one too?

>That's not trust, that's dishonesty

From who's perspective, senpai?

assassins oceans eleven LMAO

I dont have a narrow world view, you on the other hand, have an extremely narrow world view because you're a narcissist

predictability in behavior is not the same thing as trust, but you wouldnt have a clue, because.... you're a narcissist

I won't lie, I really want to fuck other girls, especially now that I'm getting more fit and am actually able to.
Seeing their asses and tits jiggle as they walk in revealing summer clothes makes my heart beat like I'm doing cardio.

But I love my gf and wouldn't want to backstab the one girl who loved me for me, before I even started becoming attractive.
Not like I have a reason to either, she's a good girl and a good gf, good enough to raise a family with.

It's not about being a "nice guy", it's not being a beta male with a sense of scarcity like you, why would I need to cheat when if my current lover walks out, someone special will come to fill their void? Without a history of deception, cheating,... Relationships founded on cheating have also been proven to be less happy and more disfunction than the one the cheater violated. Seriously bro, it's one thing for you to admit you are a shitbag but to act like what you are doing is somehow masculine or what a man does is just bullshit. Go join your liberal arts cuckholding gangbang

>Lol most people are fucking idiots, do you want to be one too?
Taking your bait.

I am not stating that most people are amoral. I am stating that most people of a tiny percentage are amoral.

If idiots were running the world, surely I would want to be an idiot as well.

What's dumb about being so much smarter than everyone around you, scamming everyone around you to get what you want weight having to do it the same stupid long way everyone else is doing it

You're only bad because you're bound by your morality. In reality, this world was built by people who did nothing but morally "wrong" things.

Youre welcome.

My time in this world is precious and valuable, I am not going to put off meeting someone special by having a fling with some skank who knows I'm cheating or waste time with a girl who doesn't do it for me. You are just a user. Also, plenty of ways to make money without being a shitbag, it's called hard work and applying yourself, how you view the world is really just you sharing your shitty sense of self. Stop projecting.

Well I'm the one getting away with it, so what now, faggot? Narcissist or not, how is anything you're saying stopping me from getting away with it?

It's not just fear of being caught or ramifications. It's more of "wow this person is so good to me and I'm shit to them."

But I don't expect a narcissist to understand that, have a good one.

lol dysfunctional people are clueless as to why their behavior is dysfunctional and will remain clueless about their life choices, until it finally does get them in the shit and then its the same "wtf did i do?! why me?!" mentality, and maybe then they have a moment of clarity, but probably not.

Its got nothing to do with karma.

The most hilarious part is you will congregate with other dysfunctional idiots and actually pat yourself on the back for this behavior. hahahhahahahahha

How many girlfriends you had bruv

How many girls have you kissed

Hugged

Talked to

How many of them love you

The objective one that has one party being lied to... You have to be a fucking idiot to think "oh she cheated on the last guy but I'll be different", Jesus not relationship material dude, strictly fuckbudy and that's it and wear a condom. I don't get why y'all wanna waste your time and others.

surely this will end well..

>this world was built by people who did nothing but morally "wrong" things.
such as?
>everyone else is doing it
>You're only bad because you're bound by your morality
>you're welcome
Welcome for what, faggot? I've read more insightful paragraphs on toilet doors, you fucking idiot

You're not smarter my nigga, only reason you get ahead is because you're a piece of shit surrounded by non shit.
If everyone was a piece of shit, you probably wouldn't be very far ahead.

See: prisoner's dilemma

Except when it doesn't and then your point is fucking moot. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

the thing is that 'your girl' is probably already fucking Chad or a nigger and then comes home tonyou and you eat her out.

>he doesnt know MOST women are trash

I wish I could contact the dude to tell him that you're a slut.

Neither side cheating is okay, if you're not ready for a steady relationship then don't be in one. And if you want to fuck someone else tell them.

Have not been cheated on, but gf literally tells me everything that she's feeling and if she feels neglected. I tell her the same thing, "I've been horny and you haven't been doing enough."

What will you tell him the night of? "Oh hey I'm going out and not gonna text you when I'm home...night! X"

I cheated on my first girlfriend. I had been with her for 1 and a half years and continued with her for the same amount after.

The girl I was screwing around with knew the situation and actually approached me, I'd go round hers, there were no mutual friends and they only knew of each other. Girlfriend was clueless and still is 5 years after we ended.

Second girlfriend was a bit neurotic and significantly smarter than the first so she sussed it out almost immediately but was too dependant to end it with me. The relationship went downhill fast.

Most current LTR knew of my history so has not been happy in any attractive girl showing obvious interest in me (had a few approach me at the gym; obviously physical signals and trying to talk to me.. girlfriend begins behaving dominantly around them, kissing me, fucking me as soon as we get home etc.. its pretty good). I'd never cheat on her though as she is the only one who actually makes me feel fulfilled.

If you can get away with it and can live with yourself then do it. Just don't enter relationship territory with the side peice and don't let your main relationship go to deep, but make sure you treat her well. She will be less suspicious and more forgiving if you are "late" or "can't turn up" to something. Most important thing is to find a side girl who is stable and knows the synch. Chances are she may be fucking abother guy or two but that really shouldn't bother you too much. Just be smart and fair.

Guess it's good that I've surrounded myself with people who trust me then

Have fun being mad bout it

LOL

you think i want to stop you? go right ahead moron

ur a true alfafa. When you're living like a 50 year old fire island burn out, and you're all alone and all your relationships are insignificant, you'll be as equally clueless, or writing long nihilistic screeds on the internet.

RIP buddy, you are truly lost.

Break up with GF if you are going to fuck other girls
Be a decent human being for once

>My time in this world is precious and valuable.
Why take the long road then?

>I am not going to put off meeting someone special by having a fling with some skank who knows I'm cheating or waste time with a girl who doesn't do it for me.
You are HIGHLY unlikely to find _the one_ in your lifetime. Just look at the divorce rates, and you will see how many people fucked up.

>Also, plenty of ways to make money without being a shitbag, it's called hard work and applying yourself, how you view the world is really just you sharing your shitty sense of self.
:^)

>Stop projecting.
This has nothing to do with projecting. I am simply explaining how reality works. You can stay poor, it is not my problem.

I've had my share , had some that were really into me and some that were using me, that's what dating is for. To screen out bad apples. Why not just go out with girls who are into open relationships? Oh wait? Not into that? Haha. Thought not. No woman is going to trust who you really are if you tell them this shit and the ones that do? Who wants em?

You are the definition of a boytoy.

Can I come plough your ass tonight

>being this insecure

quit projecting, guy

The only people who get so worked up about cheating are people who have been cheated on and are still upset. Awww!
Usually, it's guys and girls that get cheated on every relationship (likely because they are cunts)

There is literally nothing wrong with cheating (If you're a man)
If you're a women, well, it's just too easy. It's not an even playing field... A women that cheats loses value as she is only making herself more worthless and used up... Where as when a man does it, he is increasing his experience and becoming more valuable (and rightly so)

Why not just be single? Human nature is polygamous. It's tribal and in fact very natural when you go even further down the primal line.

But for women it's just as easy to get dick if you are single than in a relationship. I think it's okay for a guy to cheat, as long as he has the proper boundaries, but women don't. They emotionally check out if their main relationship and just use him for security.

Fuck you, slut.

>predictability in behavior is not the same thing as trust

what a complete idiot

your friend trusts you with a secret of his. he is predicting based on his knowledge of your behaviour and emotional attachment that you will keep his secret.

are you a teen or something?

I cheated on my gf of 3 years this summer when I went to the Maldives for vacation with my family and their friends.

There were 2 French girls on the island and basically they wanted to fuck Indian guys (Im a pajeet I guess).

Ended up drinking with them, playing truth or dare and skinny dipping with them. Eventually we had a threesome and it was literally the best night of my life. I was drunk so I never finished (Hard as a rock and horny as fuck tho, alwayd happens when I drink) but one of the girls woke me up with a blow job and i finished with her.

Overall i feel guilty about it, but honestly im 22 years old and I saw a once in a life time opportunity and I took it. I know Im a shit person but I dont regret what I did, and I cant say a lot of people in my position wouldnt do the same.

Do you know how I can tell that you've never left your basement

Here's your (you)

good luck out there is all i can say

I cheated on my first bf with a girl. It would be too difficult for him to learn about it but guilt got the best of me and I ended up confessing.

I've cheated on almost all of my gfs and the last one almost caught me. You've got two choices:

1.- Accept it. Be a man and say to her "I fucked up". It's up to her if she forgives you or not

2.- Deny everything. To the grave.

>When you're living like a 50 year old fire island burn out, and you're all alone
This is what faggots tell themselves to feel better
It's like when poor people say about rich people: "yeah well you must be sad cos you're buying all those nice things!", or "money can't buy happiness" etc...

You realise that people like him will probably go on to have a beautiful family and several children meanwhile you'll be sat jerking it to cartoons wondering where you went wrong... afterall, you did everything right!! how could this be?!!?

>Just look at the divorce rates, and you will see how many people fucked up.

The divorce rate is actually pretty okay among college educated middle and upper class families

The statistic that MRA malcontents and reeeedpilll LARPers like to quote all the time is the national average, and it is unsurpsingly brought down by the lower class, especially blacks and hispanics, who get married and divorce like its a sport.

Do you also believe firearm homicide is a huge problem, or are you smart enough to piece together that its largely only a problem in black communities

You literally have no real fucking clue what you're on about, friend. You don't know who I am nor can you even begin to fucking guess. That's why I get away with the shit that I do. But keep getting mad. It's cute, watching you get all flustered over me. Keep at it, I'm sure a stranger on the internet will have the power to make me see the light, and make me truly feel guilty for what I've done.

Cheers chap, hope this convo reenforced that heroic personality of yours. Go beat up those cheaters you big lug

I do understand what you're saying - I probably should have said that "my guilt" is just personal fears.

I don't really accept that having sex with other strangers is somehow a complete tarnishing of an otherwise good relationship.
I'd wager that everyone in a non-cheating relationship still masturbates - I rationalise that the other women that I sleep with are essentially just masturbatory aides; I couldn't even tell you a single one of their names - they're just physical objects to me, as I am to them.

You are awful
Don't try to justify your actions by saying "hurr durr anyone would have cheated in my situation"
No, you betrayed a persons trust, you are a horrible person

Again, like I said the more you talk the more you dig yourself into a hole. There are no shortcuts to success, you need hard work. You saying that you won't find a girl who is also your best friend just speaks volumes of what you bring to a relationship. Nothing, you come to take. The divorce rates are so high because people like you settle, settle for some boring girl that doesn't fulfill you, settle for that bullshit job that is secure.... I'd love to hear your rags to riches insecure strategy that somehow gets dragges into your shitty insecurity about relationships bro. You sound like you need to work on yourself because no bitch is ever going to make you happy, you gotta do that yourself and people that are happy and would never cheat, would fall into your life.

I know I am. Its something I have to live with and I think about it everynight.

Show me cock bb

Better be a trap or no dice

t. Johnny "The Nice Guy" Autismo
Hows that virginity treating you?

This thread made me nauseous. I don't know how people can be so disgusting and selfish.

So I'm an autistic virgin because i believe trust is important?

>I'll just assume everyone who's not a selfish shit is a beta hehe that's right only pieces of shit like me r alfa

are all the 'omg betraying peoples trust like that is literally worse than killing a toddler and his bew puppy' fags on this board baiting?

or are they just fundamentally /beta/?

No you're not, you fucking faggot.
Stop being a fucking fairy and man the fuck up.

You fucked someone else? Big fucking deal. What she doesn't know LITERALLY cannot hurt her.
God damn, why do you faggots overthink everything?
Why would you feel guilty?

Your girl could leave you and within an hour have another dude lined up. This is the game we play. We are men. Women made the rules and they have most of the power in this game. You either play and do what you have to do... or you wind up autistic and wanking to cartoons like most of the fucks on this site.

Cheating is literally nothing. In fact, it turns me on even more knowing my girl is at home or work while I'm piping someone else... and so it should.

>2. Deny everything

Uhhh Im no psychologist but isnt this borderline sociopathic?

When did this "all women are whores" meme start? It's like you base reality on what you read on this shitty moroccan spice trading board

Yes

You will be stepped on

LOL retard, I'm married and I have 2 kids.

keep being clueless

> It's like when poor people say about rich people: "yeah well you must be sad cos you're buying all those nice things!", or "money can't buy happiness"

money objectively cant buy happiness, but its a fantastic tool and the ironic thing is, people who spend money frivolously and say stupid refrains like you do, dont actually know the value of money and will be quickly separated from it.

hoo boy the narcissist shows his true colors

> getting mad

LOL you really are clueless about other people arent you

> Keep at it, I'm sure a stranger on the internet will have the power to make me see the light, and make me truly feel guilty for what I've done.

I'm not trying to make you feel guilty moron (your lack of insight is showing again, are you perhaps slightly autistic as well?), you're a narcissist, by definition you are incapable of feeling guilt, just shame.

I'm laughing at you dummy, thats why you're getting more and more incensed. Lol a narcissist and a moron.

are you me?

Stay mad faggots
Every girl who found out I cheated always does the following:
1. get mad for a while
2. we argue
3. she recognises my worth (this is how womens minds work)
4. she stays with me and puts more effort into the relationship than ever before
5. the sex becomes interesting since she is willing to do anything
... I could go on

Again with the assumptions

There is a difference between trusting a person and being a beta cuck who will put up with everything.

just remember

one day you will find out your gf fucked tyrone at the club

and it will rip your heart out.

>just because he gets his information here assumes everyone else does

i've seen how they act when they think no one is watching

you dont have sex at all

Really sit here and think about it. You think anyone on this board with a body worth admiring or discussing is feeling fucking bad about cheating, when they're getting pussy handed to them left and right?

Everyone getting fucking worked up about it are the same skinny fat faggots who post in Chad threads about how they'll never be chad. This is one if those fundamental reasons why

Yeah brah

But seriously, I'm gonna assume most men are like that, we weren't built to be monogamous
I've never not felt like that eventually during a relationship, even with attractive girls

Youve been going after weak and dependant women who have insecurity (and likely daddy issues)

This wouldnt work on a woman who is smart, capable and actually confident in herself

r9k pls go

mentally abusing your gf and making her believe your existence is of higher worth than her is fun huh? Nothing but edgy kids on this board

Sure thing partner

why does cheating get you so worked up? did the ol' wife cheat on you, bro? better luck next time, right? ... Stay mad

Everything is sociopathic these days... being a functional, rational human being is sociopathic, am i right guyzz?

There's that (you) I was looking for

For someone "laughing" at me for being narcissistic, you sure do know how to fan my flame. Don't be tsun tsun baby I know you want me. Otherwise you'd have stopped by now.

Smart women are the worst thing ever.

**tips le badora

for shame, user. for shame.

>This wouldnt work on a woman who is smart, capable and actually confident in herself
Okay mate, sure it won't! Whatever makes you feel better...

"abuse" lmao!
Did you enjoy the new ghost busters movie by any chance?