An article on Rich and Sara's breakup

An article on Rich and Sara's breakup the-newshub.com/celebrities/rich-and-sarah-piana-split

Have they been together long enough for her to get half of his stuff?

It's been less than a year.

im not shure how the law works but they where married legally so she might be able 2 idk

man, this is sad news. i watched his watched his wedding with my gf and it was just how we wanted to get married.

well, no one will ever know why they split. Maybe she cheated with a skinny black thug, maybe it was all about getting money. Either way its a fucking lesson, if you have money, never get married.

his wedding was the best wedding ever so sadd

My theory is that the bitch married him to get everything when he dies from using steroids at his age.

Realized that he does not even use steroids and that his muscle are fake just like the fake weights he lifts.

so he will not be dying anytime soon.

she called it quits and left him.

shes on steroids 2

My guess is that her father showing up wasn't random, the guy looked visibly uncomfortable in that video, maybe he convinced Sara to leave Rich.

That article has literally zero information

She is a piece of shit. Heard her dissing a fast food worker for taking out the garbage in one their videos. Rich needs to give up fucking these bimbos and get him some high test pussy.

this; rich deserves the best

Why is she still in his new videos?

Rich deserves better an even hotter chick i agree

you could tell Rich was pissed off at her for making fun of the guy, he said shit like "You're lucky it's not you" and she laughed

Link to vid?

Gotta confuse the balls right babe?

Babe?

kek

Damn,I know Rich,if she was a dude he would have put her in her place.

Glad he's going back to the single life,she doesn't deserve him.She is an absolute grade A silver-spoon daddy's girl B-I-T-C-H. Needs to find himself a Christian girl or go MGTOW and fuck bitches and make bank all day like he was before

I told him
I fuckin told that nigga

But the big lug wouldnt listen

At least Janoy might be getting a 5% training spot soon.

In his new house tour video where he talks about them leaving their gym bags on the 2 chairs

"I don't know where Saras bag is"

>in the car, with the rest of her possessions and half of yours, rich.

Don't worry the faggot os just viralling hard

>find himself a Christian girl
this, the only way

unfunniest meme of 2016.

I doubt rich even has a functional penis at this point. You can tell from his overcompensation in every other aspect of his life that he is impotent.

why the fuck would she get half of his posessions, is this an american thing?
she would be liable to get half of their combined earnings during the time they were married (ie he buys a house during that time, or establishes a company, then the half of that would be hers)
is it different in murica, or Veeky Forums is being a bunch of ignorant manchildren again?

I dont understand why americans have the urge to marry someone they've been a few months with, I couldn't even go to live together with a girl if I knew her for less than a year or two

It's both. US marriage law tends to be a bit different to most western countries but Veeky Forums generally repeats half-truths and things they remember hearing somewhere from some guy.

This. If that's the case, I can see why he would advice her to leave Piana.

A man nearing his fifties with a girl in her twenties? Doesn't sound good for her future.
Also Piana's lifestyle isn't exactly stable.

Unsure sleep-deprived heh/10

Were they though? They were married by some mutant from UK, not priest or any official.

The actual ceremony isn't the same thing as the legal paperwork to make it count. I could get married tomorrow by a crack-addled elvis impersonator living out of a dumpster and as long as I file the right forms it'd count. And could get married by a priest in front of the whole congregation and it wouldn't mean a thing without those forms.

She looks like Leonardo DiCaprio

>girls who try hard to paint themselves as "christian" aren't the biggest sluts

Friend dated a pastors daughter for a couple years, month after their breakup she texted me and within a week she was on her knees blowing me, fucked the first time meeting alone. All her Facebook and shit is Jesus Christian this and that. I just lol. Sex was good though

>that doesn't make her sexier

They were wed by a space marine chaplain.

do you rekon he cried in front of her?

Rich should be with a fit girl, not a fatty.

That's why you want a girl that believes in it, not a girl who goes to church just because her parents make her to. Though if you're an atheist yourself, that's a really bad combination and source of conflict.

I reckon he got sick of her and threw her out of the house