In which position do you guys sleep?

On the back, stomach or side? Since I corrected my posture I can't sleep on my side or my shoulders role forward.

Pic unrelated but it's my gym

no pillow with my body tilted 15 degrees and arms rested on my tummy

I always felt like I slept wrong and woke up with neck pains and shit so I actually bought a coffin and had it cushioned a bit to make it more comfortable, it was pretty weird on the first days but after getting used to it I never felt better.
I do use a very small pillow to level my head a bit

I heard a long time ago that sleeping on your stomach gives u hot dreams and it soon became a habit just to always sleep on my stomach. it didn't do anything other than make my neck constantly sore.

Sleep on right side. Two pillows, right arm in between pillows.

Belly. Right knee bent up to my side with my head resting on my hand on my pillow

also i keep the entire blanket off except for the corner which rests on my penor so my mom dont see my jerry, not to mention i keep my window open all the way, sleep with only boxers and i listen to music while i sleep on the lowest volume

You sleep in a coffin. Currently?
This begs so many questions.
So I'm going to ask what chicks are into that, also is it a double wide amerifat coffin

On my right side, holding my body pillow.

yeah, obviously nobody knows about it since its weird as fuck, i live alone so i have it in a room with nothing but it and a tv, my clothes and stuff are on a regular bedroom
its not a big one, the biggest reason i started doing it is because I always felt like I moved too much in my sleep and that made my neck and back hurt often so i got one where i wouldn't have that much room to move
its retarded and i dunno how i would explain it to someone irl but i dont regret it for a second

Pics

I sleep as if grabbing someone by the back of the head and kneeing them, but lying down.

I lived on a sailboat with an enclosed single bunk. I know the feeling, hated it though. It was too claustrophobic for me.

Back. got out of the habit of sleeping on my side when I separated an a/c joint wrestling and haven't gotten back into it since. Front is OK for a little while but tends to hurt my back if the mattress isn't quite hard.

I know a fairly accomplished powerlifter who attributed considerable progress to getting a CPAP, since it let him sleep on his back (and therefore avoid pissing off his shoulders) without sleep apnea.

That's metal as fuck my man.

Are you a vampire? Please give pics of coffin room

I sleep in every way, it just depends what i think will get me to sleep on whatever surface im on, i sometimes have serious issues falling asleep in bed. Most days i try to start by going on my back with my hands on my stomsch but sometimes i do sideways with a pillow between my knees or on my stomach or curled up on side, sometimes i sleep on the ground and put my legs up on my bed, sometimes i sleep without a pillow etc.

I always prefer to sleep on my back. I feel like it lets me "focus" more on sleeping. I usually have an extremely difficult time getting to sleep, and when I lay on my back, it makes it much easier to meditate on my breathing and meditate into sleeping/dreaming.

Also makes it much easier to transition into very vivid dreams for that same reason.

I don't actually do so every night though as I sleep with my girlfiend,

By the way, does anybody else deal with restless legs / restless leg syndrome? I swear to fucking god it keeps me up until 4 or 5AM half the time and literally the only thing that helps is a little weed before bed.

Post Pics of Coffin Bed

I just jerk off and pop melatonin right before I cum.

For vivid dreams or restless legs?

Yes please

Just so I can get to sleep. Helps, I go to bed around 1:00 since it's the summer and I'm unemployed again. I get nightmares every night that are pretty fucked but meh. Probably this depression I got because no drivers license no life. Seriously, my dreams are fucked dude. Lotta bloody shit. Why can't I have nice dreams desu? :(

Go to bed, Dracula

Idk man, I've never had real nightmares. Closest thing to it was dreaming about getting busted, losing my scholarship and my life pretty much being fucked. And then I woke up, was relieved, and remembered that its why I'm not stupid and smoke in public.

Have you tried meditation? I know its pretty meme-tier, but if you find a good guide for it, then its honestly pretty useful, if you put the work into it.

What kind of dreams do you have?

Lots of strange abstract murder dreams. My brother getting strapped to a table and getting a drill through the top of his head. Me getting into fights and not being able to throw punches. Me getting attacked and I am totally defencless, I get a strange choking sensation in these dreams. I love meditation dude, totally not meme tier. It directly changes the brains. I was molested and abused by my dad a few times when I was like 4 so that probably has something to do with it. I forget most of them after a few days at the most but it's pretty much 4-5 a week a wake up in the morning to a nightmare. I get healthy sleep, eat good. Dunno man, it's really grim. Probably won't have that happen when I'm happier. Some dreams are really complex and long, I'm kinda lucid in these. Usually those dreams are pretty terrifying as well. Therapy didn't do shit when I had anxiety, now it's just the depression but I am in cocoon mode for now. It's totally the depression causing the nightmares.

>i was able to control my dreams for probably a month
>once i slept on the floor with just 2 couch cushions and a fan going on right beside my head, i was sleeping but i was awake at the same time and aware of the sound of the fan

still waiting for coffin user

sleeping on your back is best for you but it's sooooooo fucking uncomfortable so I sleep on my stomach and my acne is fucking gay