How do I become a Chad?

how do I become a Chad?

confidence mostly
>inb4 nah its genetix/money/etc
notice how any description would have to include confidence to truly work

First remove every bad image or memory that comes to you when hearing Chad, remember Chads are still people just more succesful

Pro-tip: To achieve this watch Stranger things

Try there

Kill yourself and hope you reroll as a Chad.

You don't need to be godlike handsome to be a Chad.

You just need to be handsome, fairly tall, broad shouldered, deep voice, confident, intelligent, and charismatic.

Basically an adjusted & optimal male.

not really. with genetics comes confidence and even then if you're an 8/10 or higher then you don't really need confidence. girls will flock to you.

being a chad is almost all about face.

>tfw you realize you've always been a Chad, you just didn't think you were
Holy shit brahs life is so good right now.

Face will atract people but it wont guarantee them to stay. Confidence may not attract but it hooks the victim

FACE
FRAME
HEIGHT

this guy doesnt have the looks to be a chad, a chad can just smile and get away from the cops with just a warning

kys and hope reincarnation is real and god decides to be nice with you this time around despite you doing something you've been told is completely wrong

You can't become a chad, you're either are one or you aren't, believe me ive been trying my whole life

>le face meme
in any female poll, the back, hands, butt, abs are more important than the face.

Have you tried having sex with five different girls a week? Pretty much cured it for me

Not a traditional Chad, it's an 80's Greaser Chad

You dont. Chads are born, not made

Literally eat a pizza

just learn to play an instrument

> actually believing this

strings, mostly

>mostly

Guitar. Or sing.

Only acceptable options.

You're born a Chad you don't become a Chad. You can try to become his side-kick and become a Brad.