Daily reminder that some fat, ugly, manlet with a gaming channel is fucking this 7/10 aryan qt

>Daily reminder that some fat, ugly, manlet with a gaming channel is fucking this 7/10 aryan qt
>Daily reminder that women irl don't give a shit about muscles

How does it feel /fit?

daily reminder that i dont care and why should you

They do, but they also give a damn about fame wealth and personality.

and?
>some rich guy has qt gf so every other fat has gf
>muscular and fit looking wont get you extra points

plus,if you lift for just girls,give up already.

>some fat,ugly manlet has qt gf ;so every other fatties have qt gf's
>muscular and fit looking wont get you extra points

plus,if you lift for girls only,give up already beta cunt.

she looks like a bargain bin natalie dormer

I'm aiming higher, though

Why is she wearing cosmetic contacts?

There's some face on that makeup

It's to make the heterochromia she has more obvious. Just a selling point as a model. But her personality seems great based on her social media

>7/10

Average white girl

Implying you wouldn't sperg out to her irl then post a feels thread about it on /fit like half the other autists on this board.

literally who and literally who

so what.
she likes him and he's probably nice to her.

who cares, she'll leave him for some other guy anyways. She looks like she has daddy issues.

Jesus fuck those eyes. They look like theyre glass like shes a doll or something.

>7/10 aryan qt

>no lips
>blonde hair
>ugly nose
>7/10

nice meme
she's a 6/10 at best

True. Women actually prefer a "toned" body with less body fat so they can see definition.

Women only look at men with too much muscles as candy not a main course.

If you want pussy get huge. If you want a girlfriend get fit.

>mfw she'll probably move onto the next big YouTuber
>see: Twitch stream hoes
>see: YT hoes

I think the only legit qt3.14 girl who will stay with their famous boyfriend / husbando is Reggie, owner of TSM. Had that bitch Lena since he was a flaming faggot with no money.

Btw, TSM sucks.

Aaaaaannnnddddddddd AngryJoe is a flaming faggot too.

>googles what people are pissed about
>makes a video that conicides with said opinions
>massive views
>not even funny

0/10, into the garbage, reviewer sucks

She is absolutely gorgeous, no doubt there, and I'm sure Joe is a decent bloke.

...But he is dumb as a sack of bricks and she has the hallmark gaze of a fucking nuttcase.

I don't envy him his shit health, his lack of gaming skill or his mad-but-stunning slut.

I'm not one to throw around the infamous forechannel meme word, but it seems inevitable she will cuck the man.

For all this, I pity him.

>one woman dates a loser and has bad taste in men
>therefore all women date losers and have bad taste in men

nice logic you fucking cuck

you'd bang her, don't lie.

Hes obv got a huge cock. I hope he knocks her up and their kids grow up and sex with me

He is surely more fun to be around with than me. I don't see the issue.

>Lifting for anything other than ones self.

Joe is an awesome guy. Stop with your petulant whinging OP. If you're lifting for girls, stop lifting. Most girls I know don't give a shit. They care about personality and how you make them feel.

tl;dr Stop trying to put people down for your own personal gain you sack of shit.

>How does it feel /fit?
Congratulations! You just discovered people have individual tastes and preferences! You are now 10 years old!
It feels annoying you're shitposting contributing shit and cancer to this board you self-absorbed attention seeking KEK MANLET CYKA BLYAT!

looksdistressedinallherphotos/10

Fuck off, she's mine.

>7/10

KEK

7/10

Kek

She looks annoying and "LE RANDOM, OMG POKEMON!!! X-DDDDDDD" as fuck.

Joe seemed a nice guy when I watched his vids. Still, no excuse not to be the best version of yourself, and that includes taking care of your body.

>e-celebs
Why do you guys waste your time talking about them, they do nothing exceptional, only provide entertainment for 13 yo with no real interests.

I'll fight you to the death, m8

It's delicious to see all the betas mad at a guy being successful at what they fail at.

In the end, not getting a woman is your own fault, you're too shitty (personality-wise) and no amount of muscle will ever fix that.

>be wealthy and famous
>settle for a 6.5/10 girl with no personality