5'9", 149 pounds. guessing 20-22% body fat?

5'9", 149 pounds. guessing 20-22% body fat?

im starting lifting as soon as my adjustable dumbbells arrive. given how disgustingly skinnyfat i am, what is my best course of action? assuming 3-5 hours of lifting a week my TDEE will be 2500 cal/day. i'm thinking about eating 2500 calories per day and aiming for a lean bulk. thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7CnPJcK6U
scoobysworkshop.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

workout plan. i wont have access to a gym/barbells so im planning on following this with a set of adjustable dumbbells (100 lb spinlocks.)

Man you body looks old, how old are you boy?
Also throw those boxers or whatever in the garbage

That picture is a rather elaborate troll.

Read the sticky and delete your gay bait thread.

im 26. being obese from ages 10-19 will do that to you, i guess. plus shitty lighting.

How can you be so skinny yet so flabby at the same time?

By having only 119.2 lbs of muscle mass

Jesus Christ just do body weight exercises or PE jumping jacks wtf man

you are definitely less than 20%, but it looks like you have a lot of loose skin. that'll go away gradually so a lean bulk would do you good for sure

More like 18-20%
No bulk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLBzVRrdKIs

Still lift, tho
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ud7CnPJcK6U

Meh, he could be 20% on the nose.
For sure under 22%

But you NEVER EVER bulk above 15% under ANY circumstances ever.

Just starting out?
Even better, your potential for gains is higher, and you are fat so you have hella energy availability

Eating at a deficit =\= being in a deficit, when you have high energy availability

T.recovered fatty

That routine is garbage.

Focus on a few main lifts
Floor press
Overhead press
Chin up
Row

Chin up, you might be able to do linear progression of 3x5, adding 2.5lb every training session, deloading when you stall

The rest of your lifts will probably be in 10lb jumps (5lb each hand) so you will be doing double progression model of starting at your 4rm, then slowly adding reps till you get to 6-8, then you add weight for a new 3-4rm.

So for instance
A.
Ohp 3x4-8
Chin up 3x5
Dumbbell pistol squat 3x4-12

B.
Floor press 3x4-8
Row 3x4-8
.... Cant think of a replacement for deadlift.

And then to that basic format, you can add accessories like side lat raise and flyes and anything that doesnt interfere with your ability to add weight or add reps to the main lifts.

any other input?

scooby actually has pretty good advice for home workout programs with very limited equipment

I don't normally send people to scooby but in your case this website should be helpful

scoobysworkshop.com/

oh god I haven't been to his website since he revamped it

it's somehow even more of a clusterfuck than it was before

SKATEBOARD SQUATS

That's an absurd number of exercises for one day.

not really

Looking like this is my nightmare

being obese as a child wrecks your body, yeah. hopefully i will look better in a year.

Why do you look like an old lady from the back?

You don't look like you were obese you just look malnourished

How much weight did you lose?

It really isn't, but it's a shit routine nonetheless.

That's some strong Pan's Labyrinth mode you've got there

255 when I was 18. went down to 160 in college. back to 210 by 25, now 148ish at 26.

daily reminder this is what your average woman is sleeping with and that you will BTFO these men when you sleep with their women

h-hey... that's not very nice.

join a gym senpai
you won't make it with dumbbells
return them

You think its about niceness when girls lust over a muscle man after only fucking pudgy pasty skeletons and fatties?

Everytime I see a woman with a DYEL I chuckle to myself because its the norm

apex guffaw

what makes you say that?