Is noone here?

How come even the biggest threads only have like 60 replies? Is this board really so dead? Are people just too lazy to keep a conversation going? I noone of you sitting alone on his couch watching anita sarkeesian hate vids? Lets give eachother a hug Veeky Forumsbros, we are all in this together.

Everyone's making trades. There's no point in trying to shill coins right now. Everyone's just buying low.

I'm here.

Look at archive. This board is very active, almost like /v/ or /pol/. Even /a/ has less threads, I'm not talking about truly dead boards, like /po/ and /jp/.

what are you retarded? this is one of the most popular boards

im here for you brah

lots of people just lurk. everytime some LARPing faggot posts a "i'll donate some coins to everyone ITT", people crawl out of the woodwork

/hug ty. I just feel i dont know.. i know this is Veeky Forums everyone is anaon and wants his gainz which is ok.. but sometimes a little bit of sympathy can go a long way. I just ahve the feeling everyone is in for himself :SS it doesn't really matter guys

I am mostly for myself, but I feel you. We will all make it. Today we take coins from each other. But tomorrow normies will come. And we will profit off them.

I really like this mindset :) yeah, lets wait for the normies.. then unite :)

>:)
But you type like a normie.
Are they already here?

The first chainlink threads were nice, I was helping people out showing how to find pooling contracts and shit, shitposting about anxiety of losing your eth etc..
Easily the best time I've had here yet + I made nice gains.

Veeky Forums isn't as active as people think, that's just the reality of it.
There's maybe 1000 people tops that come here, but enough to make threads 404 fast.
Everyone else just lurks and is "picking the right time to get into crypto", which we all know is code for them never doing it.

I really fucking hate lurkers on Veeky Forums and in discord/telegram groups. You know those are the sneakiest bastards who read up on everything you post and are ready to fuck you over if they get the chance. The same kikes, pajeets and other assholes.

You are not profiting from the "normies". You are lucky that there are some here. They aren't shilling shitcoins and do your research for you.

I obviously mean the bigger picture. Once people will realize that holding their precious cash is going to bite them in the ass for the third time, they will turn to other forms of investment. Some will turn to crypto.

>finds a thread that says something vaguely believable about xcoin
>read first few comments, 'xcoin sounds interesting'
>scroll to the bottom and read last few comments, 'xcoin looks great'
>open bittrex, buy xcoin

Where the fuck do you see room for leaving a comment? Veeky Forums is the only board that adheres to the lurk more and shut the fuck up if you have nothing to say rule.

Veeky Forums best board 2018

This

Lately I've been really frustrated with yhe economy and politics
We're killing ourselves and our planet for NOTHING

or going in at the wrong time fml

/pol/ is way more active than Veeky Forums. I frequented /pol/ and Veeky Forums before I did Veeky Forums and I regularly find myself refreshing threads expecting 20+ replies only to see maybe 2-3. Even Veeky Forums threads go faster.

>Btc shark reporting in
I just lurk to watch all the pink wojak memes everytime shitcoin of the week drops 6 gorillion%.

LOL! You are really not that important.