At what age did your penis stop growing?

At what age did your penis stop growing, I'm wondering if it's different for everybody or not. My friend got 3 inch in around 6-7 months and it got me thinking lmao.

same time my body stopped growing

I was 4 inches at 10 years old, and as an adult I'm 6.5 inches and it basically just grew linearly

At about 15 year old.

Luckily it grew to 8 inches and I was the big dick kid girls would talk about. Now I'm just an average male adult.

Wish I could relive those times.

Well looks like I'm probably stuck with a small dick. I'm 18 and pretty sure i've stopped growing, not 100% sure though. Sitting at a measly 5" fucking RIP.

are you me?

For me it was at age 6, so 1 inch

probably when I was 10

it grows everytiem i c u bby :^)

if you are 7 now, you shouldn't worry too much

I don't understand my penis, 1.5 inches flacid.

But grows to just over 7 inches when I'm just about to have sex. FeelsSlightlyGoodMan?

Makes it less likely for you to get hit in the dick.

>8 inches is average
Bait.

quiet down dicklet; men are talking

In the womb it seems

kek wat? getting hit in the dick doesnt hurt getting hit to the balls hurt

>Implying your dick isn't sensitive too

23 now and my dick is still growing. It actually stayed the same from about 17-21 but I've noticed a fair amount of growth in the past 2 year. Maybe something to do with increased test production from the addition of heavy lifting. Idk.

No, getting hit in the dick is like getting hit in the arm, do you even have dick

I'm 25 and it still works fine OP

dude u had big mamba bruhh

>8 inches
>average adult male
shiggy diggy doo

How do you know that it's still growing? Do you measure regularly?

No I don't measure regularly but when you use your tool everyday you notice if it gets bigger. I'm talking soft size btw, I haven't really noticed a huge difference in hard size.

>6.5x5
>when asked all my gf's admitted they've had bigger
>they all talk about their love of big cock during sex and foreplay

13 @ 6in

>6.5x5
>when asked all my gf's admitted they've had bigger
>they all talk about their love of big cock during sex and foreplay