How many dicks has the average an American girls sucked after college?

How many dicks has the average an American girls sucked after college?

bout three fiddy

Probably 30+. Makes only hooking up with 13 girls in college seem like I'm terrible with women.

this is not fitness related
>inb4 fitness dick in their mouth

Whatever she tells you, add four to that number.

I've sucked like 6 but that's in my entire 3 years there which is fairly little desu. College can be enjoyed without being a whore

It's just that from all the girls that have sucked my dick, american girls seem to know best what they are doing.

better question is how much pussy have you guys eaten?

at that rate you will suck 100 dicks at 50

slut

>6 cocks in 3 years
>little
The 21st century woman.

7 pussies user. It could be many many more if I didn't find my gf 3 years ago.

To be honest I appreciate a girl that know how to suck dick, and to know how she has to suck other dicks before.

>sucking 6 different cocks in 3 years
>not being a whole

Pick only one

>sucked like 6
>not a whore
this is what roasties actually believe

I don't risk getting some disease, that why I wrap my dick. If I eat pussy I have to be sure I'm not getting some cauliflower on my lips later

practice on a popsicle then

you dont need to suck off the entire world

Or she could not be a whore who indiscriminately sucks cock and instead learn what she's doing in a serious and long term relationship.

So you think a girl that know how to suck dick can learn from sucking other stuff? I don't know, is like you wanting to learn to eat pussy by eating some mammee apple.

I don't know why you guys have so much hatred towards whores. They know what they are doing.

you cant learn new things by reading about it?

You cannot learn how to ride a bike by just reading about it bro

The problem is how plentiful they are.
I want a worthy gf, not a fuck.

sucking? you really don't wanna know

Shit nigga, what are you talking about? what makes a girl "worthy"?

More experienced women are more likely to cuck their partner. They're also more likely to have STIs. There's also that terrible feeling that your woman has been used before.

I hate whores because I was raised to believe that I'd be able to find a loyal woman who would support me through my ups and downs and be the mother of my children. Come my late 20's, turns out nearly every single one of them loves going to the club and getting railed about by a different guy on a weekly basis. They have no idea how to commit because attention from other men just comes so freely that they lose absolutely nothing dropping you and going to another guy besides their time.

Apparently being a fucking 1950's housewife. Chads will never understand its 2016 and they deserve a girl that's had as many sexual partners as them. If sex devalues women, it devalues men as well.

a girl can suck 10000 dicks and be bad at it

hot girls get away with being bad cause of their looks

Maybe try being an interesting individual in order to keep attention. If you think you're special cause of your muscles, there's 1,000,000 guys who think that too.

zero

Why would he want their attention when they've already been railed by 1000 guys?

if we're accounting for removing the extreme hyperslut cases of girls who suck at least one new dick every weekend, i'd say the average american girl probably sucks between 1-4 dicks in college, depending on how many medium and/or long term relationships she has.

keep in mind that the true average girl is a chubby 5/10. all those cute slim girls that become "average" because you completely ignore and discount anyone below a 6 have probably sucked a lot more dicks than that.

>6 dicks in 3 years
>College can be enjoyed without being a whore
w o w

Because maybe they're an individual who happens to enjoy sex but also has a personality beyond that? Sex isn't a big fucking deal anymore.

What's wrong with having sexual knowledge and a social life in college while being a productive member of society in 2016? Of the 6 I gave, i dated 4 of them. I give pretty damn good blowjobs and I am proud. Every guy would be proud to have slammed 6 girls in college, why can't I be happy to have provided them a moment of sexual pleasure and a good memory? None of them were at parties. I made sure I got to know them before i decided to do it and I wouldn't consider myself a whore in any way

On a related topic, do you ever ask a girl how many guys they've been with and would you tell them how many girls have you been with?

I think it is really a pointless conversation that can only end up badly.

I've had sex with 5 girls in 3 years. Burn me I'm a manwhore. Or is it okay when I do it?

Whores serve a purpose, like everything in life. They're there to fuck not date/marry.

>I'm a whore that can't keep a bf but I'll just mask it by saying I was in a relationship and did so with my bf at the time...yeah I'm not a whore.

lol it amazes me how degenerates try to rationalize their shitty behavior.

why are you ok with being used like a condom?

low self esteem?

Because its easier to score as a girl.

>Of the 6 I gave, i dated 4 of them
> I wouldn't consider myself a whore in any way
Fucking hell.
Fuck you lol

to get good she can suck one dick 100 times, or 100 dicks once each. which do you prefer?

People get tired and want to explore, how is me enjoying my life effecting you? Seems like a lot of you just like to spew negativity because you can't get laid

It amazes me how desperate sexist weebs get

>If sex devalues women, it devalues men as well.
i would agree with you, if not for the inherent and well documented differences in what men and women value.

promiscuity will devalue men when women start valuing chaste men, but they don't.

promiscuity will continue to devalue women so long as men value chaste women, which they do.

Neat graph, wanna cite the specific studies or are we just turning our opinions into coloring book pages?

If you are so proud of it, go post on FB that you sucked the dick of 6 guys in that time

don't be hypocrite, u re a sophist

I would not ask her, but someone in this thread might have asked before. And from my experience American girls suck dick the best. So that's why I ask, I assume that they suck a thousand dicks a thousand times.

Until she goes out to "ladies night," fucks another guy, you find out and you can either live the rest of your like a cuckold or give her half of your shit. At this point, it's a fucking miracle if a marriage lasts more than 5 years. I've seen a girl I went to high school with where her husband found out she was cheating, got on her facebook, posted as her saying what a cheating whore she was, etc then the poor fucking sap took her back, probably because he realized they have a kid so he has to pay for her if they're together or not.

I bet youre just a guy and theyre falling for the bait

But a girl as you pretend to be is indeed a scum slut

Whore

sage the r9k

how do you get a girl to suck your dick? i feel like if i went around asking girls that they would slap me or run away in disgust or even call the cops

>Seems like a lot of you just like to spew negativity because you can't get laid
Standard whore response.
A sex-positive "feminst" as well. Nice.

My point is, the value you place on it is intrinsic. Yes, society as a whole views it that way, but if you as an individual look past someone's history to enjoy them in the present you begin to lead happier relationships.

>explore

what is there to explore? how is fucking 20 guys different than fucking 1 guy?

There's filter between what you should and can say in public, why don't you go attack a girl on Facebook for saying they enjoy sex. See how anonymity works on the internet? Half of you wouldn't post 90% of the things you say about others on Veeky Forums on anything attached to your face, likewise I wouldn't eithet

I was not expecting that people here would think that 6 dicks in all your college time are many. It's pretty dumb of them.

Found the whore

Then fucking don't marry a piece of shit. She's a whore and a piece of shit, but not all women who have sex are either of those things. My point is you can't judge someone entirely on their sexual history. A cunt is going to be a cunt, regardless of who she fucked before.

>There's filter between what you should and can say in public, why don't you go attack a girl on Facebook for saying they enjoy sex. See how anonymity works on the internet? Half of you wouldn't post 90% of the things you say about others on Veeky Forums on anything attached to your face, likewise I wouldn't eithet
I say what I think 24/7, never had a problem.
Try not being a fag/woman.

going through multiple partners is the red flag

it shows you arent loyal, ie a slut.

>but its college!

excuses for being a slut

Bro, fucking 20 girls IS DIFFERENT than fucking 1 girl 20 times. That is out of the question

And I'm a male, see anyone can make shit up on the internet. You're a puss and you know it

pls respond

Who cares? I'm one of those guys whose dick got sucked. Do you people actually care about "muh virgin brides"

Are you actually going to marry? Lmao

You are just afraid of showing the truth, there is no greater feeling than being able to show yourself openly to others and know that they will respect you because you walk the right path

I literally pity your double life, i hope your will find the right actions for your life

A whore owning up to being a whore pffft

Falling for the b8

Its true, it keeps people I don't like well away from me and people I do like close.

pretty sure this is a bait thread

regardless if you pass yourself around like a football you are a piece of shit

show me a promiscuous woman who's worth looking past her history and attempting a long term relationship (i.e. 5+ years, not this 6-12 months cock carousel bullshit) and potentially marriage with.

it's really fucking hard to be a desirable romantic partner when you focus so much of your life on getting sex from as many different partners as possible; they have no ability to pair bond. they simply don't value the same things that someone looking for loyal, committed relationships values, and i find it insulting that they claim they do when every action they take is to the contrary.

all of that said, i think promiscuity is a symptom of a broken person, not necessarily the cause.

Thanks for the protective wishes but I think I'll be fine dealing with my life, people care too much about molding others into what they think is right lol

Many supreme gentlemen ITT.

>if you lower your standards it's easier to enjoy things
duh.

Whether you like it or not, "exploring" your sexuality will be kind of harmful in the long run.

Most men won't look to settle down with a woman that's obviously been very liberal with her sexuality in her youth. The only guys willing to settle down with you probably won't be top of the class guys, but will be dudes that are okay with your sexual escapades. Anyway it probably doesn't matter since

>getting married
>2015+1
sm.h

Truth is always right and rightness is always good

Some girls are more prone to suck dick. From my experience American girls will suck your dick eventually, if it's not only a one night stand.

My point was to evaluate where your standards are coming from and see if they're substantiated.

It's okay so long as you realize that you're a manwhore and are okay with that

You will literally never find your perfect Aryan virgin submissive wife. Shit has changed. You're shooting yourself in the foot buddy

>Do you people actually care about "muh virgin brides"

it's not so black and white. many, if not most people care about loyalty and integrity in a relationship and aren't interested in casual fuckarounds at all. it's fine that you just want to shove your dick in whatever willing, warm, wet hole but don't pretend you value and of the same things as people who don't. i don't really see why this causes so much confusion and hostility among whorish people.

>not a whore
lmfao

This slut will lead a sad life when she turns 30 and no male wants her.

My hatred of whores is intrinsic to me, I can't bear to be with a woman who has been promiscuous, and this is due to no insecurities of my own, it just makes me feel sick, real visceral feeling, don't know how to describe it.

I just want a sexually conservative girl who will be loyal to me, and I can't fucking find one to save my life. I'd be okay with there being whores out there, and wouldn't really hold anything against them if I could find someone similar to me, but I can't.

The only obvious signs would be if she wants put my foot op her pussy and my hand up her ass on the first date. Other than that there is nothing obvious.

Dude don't you ever wonder why girls never want to talk about their past? Because the moment they do they know no one will want them. They think sucking 10 dudes dick is like a badge of honor lol when it fact it shows she isn't worth the hassle.

There are girls turning fucking 18 like every day that have had less dick mileage, who the fuck would want old and busted?

Similar to you? as in a virgin with the personality of a spaghetti?

why do you insist on trying to make everything so black and white? i'm starting to think all slutty people have borderline personality disorder.

Have fun out there when you want something serious with a woman. I can tell from how you're talking that you're just out there hooking up with girls and all that other shit. That's fine. Hell, it's what every guy wants; to be that guy who can hook up with nearly any girl he wants. One of my friends IS that guy. He's genuinely handsome, 6'3, well built from playing football all through high school and college. One time, he literally locked eyes with a girl at the bar, motioned "Come here" with his finger to her. She came up and he said to her "Want to leave and come back to my place?" She left. They fucked. Literally the only words he said to this girl were "Want to leave and come back to my place?" and she fucked him. Now, realize that nearly every girl you're talking to is getting dick from guys like this. She has no respect for her body, sex is meaningless to her, so she's way more likely to cheat.

Fuck, i used to be a bouncer and one time a woman started flirting with me, etc. End of the night, she comes up to me and said "Hey, my friend left with a guy and she was my designated driver. Do you think I can borrow your phone to call a ride? Mine's dead." She ended up not having any of her friends pick up, so she asks if she could stay the night at my place. I fuck her. Next morning I have a text from one of the bartenders there saying "Dude, did you leave with that girl last night? She's married and has 2 kids." Lo and behold, he told me her name, I looked her up on Facebook and her picture was her, the husband and their two kids that probably weren't even his. This is the generation we live in. You can't trust women anymore. If you have faith, god bless you. You're basically gonna be getting some woman who's had 150 dicks in her by the time she's 30 who's only looking to settle because she's not getting any younger and wants to cash out before the house takes all the chips back.

I dont expect a nun

but a girl that fucks around a lot is unattractive because shes going to do it to me too. im just another number to her.

I'm happy knowing I've forever ruined the girlfriends and wives of so many men, then.

I don't know man. I think 18 year old girls are boring. The perfect age for me is 23 to 25

I'm not trying to say all promiscuous women are gems. I'm just trying to say that you can't write a girl off based on the fact she was promiscuous. There's experienced girls out there that also know how to be loyal. Im dating one right now. She's had 6 partners in the past, and I've had 5. I couldn't care less because this girl is so devoted to me and I know I make her happier than anything else, and she does the same for me. You can dispute that by saying "just wait and see, she'll cheat" but that's speculation and you don't know her like I do. I will say though, that promiscuous girls tend to be spoiled, and on average have shittier personalities than girls who can't rely on their sex appeal for meals.

Only a desperate beta would marry a second hand woman.

>know nothing about a person irl
>throw random insults at them for no reason
For what purpose?

I don't give a shit about your preference.

In the last 3 years I've been single for about 6 months and even then I've slept with 9 grills. Does Veeky Forums hate me too?

It's kind of common sense that the more sex you have the more prone you are to STDs