Durianrider

durianrider

yes or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7KZvBMdJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Na m8

Giant cunt who deserves to be kerb stomped.

yes if it means a 2x4 across his face repeatedly

guys a whacked out coke head narcissist who reckons he's morally superior cos he only eats fruit or whatever the fuck

he's skinnier and weaker than most women...

Not even a little.

He pretends to be the healthiest man alive and brags about his bike fitness... Then takes steroids.

He'd be banned from even cat4 races because it's so well known.

Absolutely not.

And I'm vegan.

No sorry

I like him but I prefer Powsimian

Yes to cycling advice
No to vegan shilling

He's Veeky Forums incarnate. Everyone who has the slightest bit of muscle definition is on juice. He's a joke.

Of course, he can "bench press" 450lbs easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7KZvBMdJQ

You mean steroids don't automatically make you inhumanely strong even when you're dyel as fuck and this dude was e-stating? Unbelievable.

I really dislike him but he's right regarding roids in his videos

I like it how some retards think that the UFC is full natty brah

Not saying he's wrong about every competitive athlete or and most fitness models being on juice but come on man. He'd say someone like Guzman is on roids and I'm pretty sure if you showed him someone like Omar Isuf or Alan Thrall he'd say even those are on roids. Suddenly no physique in the world is possible without roids.

Fuark tough crowd thought he'd be worshipped.
Dude is funny as heck although some of the videos titles are clickbait.

No
I absolutely hate the man, and I agree with vegan ism ethically

Guzman uses gear you delusional cunt. It's not about what is possible, why don't you get it? No one in this industry is just trying to see what's possible natural, people want MONEY and FAME and you ain't getting that unless you can take attention from other enhanced athletes.

Even omar isuf has had dramatic fluctuations in fullness/size which you wouldnt see from a true natural. But so long as these guys dont go crazy with drugs they can easily fool stupid beginners like you.

>worshiping some self important fruititarian retard
Never reply to me or my board ever again.
Also
>roiding for this

But he is just a persona right?
He plays the obnoxious aussie very well.

nah.
He used to google his name and if he found you talking about him on a forum, he and his disciples would join and well, you can guess the rest :/

No. He is a psycho pedofile.

Lol durianrider is a sociopath.

this guy is a deluded moron. I'd rather follow the Belgian minister for health for fitness advice

Im still convinced this guy is an elaborate troll like Milo Y