Should I stop losing weight and start gaining muscle? I have only lost weight so far...

Should I stop losing weight and start gaining muscle? I have only lost weight so far, and I get regular cardio from my lifestyle but do not life weights. I have posted before about my stomach/love handles, but it appears that losing more weight won't get rid of them since I'm now down to 125 lbs at 5'5" and still have them. I don't know if I should quit trying to lose them or not. Any advice for me?

I think you would become more attractive if you started doing exercises yeah. Like squats for da booty and maybe some core

You can still lose the stomach and love handles without lifting. Get to ~110-112 and you'll probably be low enough body fat to be super model thin.

Of course you'd look better with some muscle though. I'd say recomp and lift if you wanna be a Veeky Forums girl.

stop losing weight and start lifting and you'll look a lot better at the same or even a higher weight

These and read the sticky OP.

You being on that stool is so you I want to fuck you.

I'd say do SS with a slight bulk.

Nice gyno, manlet

Squats and abs is a meme

>that little stepladder

Never gonna make it breh

>not getting a gyno bra with better support

>i said core?
>nigga
>probably thinks abs are the only way to do core

why are you on this board dyel summerfag

Nice clothing fagget. Just do more cardio (maybe on your resting days?)

Love how these fuckers are quick to giving advice to pussy when if it was a penis it would be plastered with mUH STICKY

Dropping the pounds from 135 to 125 was torture, so I would probably die going down to 110. Also I get shit for being too thin from people I know already and don't want any more scrutiny. I get told I'm anorexic for eating three small meals a day.

I'm afraid to bulk. I know you can eat over maintenance and not become a hamplanet, but I would be so afraid if losing my progress. Could I eat at around 1700 cal and still recomp my body or no?

Lol if you have seen my previous two threads then yeah me standing on a stool is typical. Here is a potato quality progress pic if anyone is interested. It's from before I cracked the 120s I believe. I'm standing on a toilet, then a baby chair, and now a step stool.

>using a step ladder to get higher angle
C-cute

you can recomp as a beginner with some success, yeah

IMO start lifting, get into a routine, stop counting but occasionally weigh yourself for a while so you don't psych yourself out

L
O
N
D
O
N

>OP posts a clear problem
>already pretty clear she know about losing weight and wants to know more about enhancing body image instead of asking people what workout and diet to do like a typical read the sticky spam

just gtfo you whiteknight autist

Good progress, looking slim, looking tight.
Keep us up to date on your future progress

And get nekkid.
I want to fap to a chick who Veeky Forums helped to get hot.

If you are afraid of of bulking i'd suggest just eating wayy more protein in your diet to keep you full but also allow for more muscle growth, even if you do acaloric surplus of about 100 or so. you should still make gains if you eat a ton of protein and workout often. 3x

Yeah you can recomp but I still think you should gona little over maintenance. Just weigh yourself every week after waking up and taking a piss. If you want to be sure, weigh yourself multiple times to get an average and be more accurate. If it's a digital scale remember to weigh something else between each time because some scales just display the same weight if it was similar to the previous one. With all that (autismo) stuff there you shouldn't need to worry.

critique pls
been lifting for 3 months

Get to 120, maintain that weight for a few weeks, get a gym membership, read the sticky, start eating 300kcals over maintenance weight, do SS, evaluate from there.

routine? Keep it up, looks like a steady maybe slow gain in muscle

Joocy forearms mate, but work on your delts and chest.

People give me shit for it but I wanted full body pics even tho I don't have a fullbody mirror. I also did not want Myspace angles which kept happening when I took them without standing on something.

Counting pounds or calories? I haven't counted calories since I dropped the first 10 pounds. After I learned approximately how many calories was in the stuff I eat, I would just kind of tally it up if I needed to, and eventually I stopped tallying it up altogether. I'm pretty good at only eating when I'm hungry and not eating high cal meals so the weight just kind of fell off, and whenever I would plateau I would just take a second look at my intake and make small changes.

To bulk, I will have to be stricter with my diet and actually count the calories and pay attention to macros. That part I can handle using the sticky, but man it will be a lot more work than just losing the weight. Thanks for the advice though, I will try weights for a bit eating how I usually do and then start making gradual diet changes.

New bathroom and new phone? Life must be goin good

pLs love me

By fuck you I meant it literally, not giving shit.

not responding to any of my posts. k just do one thing and incorporate squats into your routine alright thanks have a good day ;_;

Holy shit awesome progress! You went from disgusting to pretty fuckable.

By the way, were you not scared of breaking the toilet?

thanks m8! just trying to put on some mass
yeah my chest for sure needs some work
hahaha currently at my moms I switch houses but yeah new phone and recently opened up a virgin and about to head off to college lifes going great

Bro are you okay? I'm here if you want to talk, no homo. You seem to crave that female interaction pretty hard.

Wow congrats op
I'd get slimmer if I were you or do what Said

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

half lonely as faurk, but aren't we all, we're on Veeky Forums ;^)
half actually wanting to hear about my feedback

i think im ok though

We are all OK sometimes, user.
We will be here when you are not OK.
Let's improve together

Pic where you're standing up?

i assume you're doing cardio, if so keep it up, if not get on that for 30-60 minutes a day. alternate that with leg and maybe core workout days and you will look great.

i'm not trying to be rude- just honest, so take this with a grain of salt: you have rather wide shoulders so don't do any upper body weightlifting or else you're gonna start looking a bit bulky. you look great regardless but cardio/legs/cardio/abs days seems like a good step for you

Wide hips, small tits.

Noice.

Pls be in T O R O N T O

>Also I get shit for being too thin from people I know already and don't want any more scrutiny.

they're just jealous of your progress. congratulations on that by the way, it's pretty major

I shall, you shall, and all true to this board shall. thank you fellow Veeky Forumsizen. May you have good gains for life.

this

fuck them and keep working hard OP

You want serious advice to your question. then here it goes: you fucked yourself by getting fat,your body wants to store everything in your spare tire, that is the honest truth. If you really want to look any better you're going to have to lose more weight while building muscle.
My suggestion is to eat a 1.5-2k cal diet, 30mins of cardio/day, and doing a 2 day split focusing mostly on your core and legs.

Stop eating bread, OP. Bread is quite possible the worst food for you. It's just empty calories. Over the years, the flourwe've used has slowly become more bleached and refined whereas before it was actually healthy and nutritional blah blah I'm not health fag, I smoke weed, do more ketamine.

But you know what I don't do?
Eat bread.

Uh, why are there demons coming out of your knees?

U look like a twink

Come to papa bear I'll treat that booty right. Mmm good girl

Get on dat dere and synthol.

Protein is going to be tough. I am not much of a meat-eater but I will definitely start devouring chicken like crazy.

Looking good, I definitely want some muscle progress now.

You honestly think 120 lbs would be a better starting point? Those 5 lbs are gonna be brutal if I go that way.

It's alright user we're all gonna make it. No need to get the sads.

I might put some muscle on my arms because I get the feeling they are noodle arms and it bugs me. I saw a Veeky Forums milf at Costco with firm arms and was definitely mirin.

Yeah I actually went to a BBQ and my BIL loudly told me I needed to start putting meat on my bones. There was no good food left so I didn't eat anything and everyone kept trying to get me to eat something like I was starving or something. Also my ex-coworker came in and had obviously gained some weight (went from thin to chubby/almost fat) and told me I looked "dangerously thin"

It kind of fucks with me because I don't think I'm starving myself but everyone treats me like I am.

get some socks that match, you fucking degenerate.

God dam you look like shit. Literally a skinny fat lard ass.

Lift some fucking weights and do some fucking cardio. Stop eating shit food and cook your own while keeping calories low.

ITS NOT FUCKING HARD. YOU AS A FEMALE HAVE IT SO GOD DAM EASY COMPARED TO MEN.

Looking solid. Keep doing what you are doing.
Everything is in proportion and is appearing solid and tight.

There's a thread using this image saying he lifted for a year, and there's another one on the CBT.

no satan you're not dangerously thin. people (especially fatties) hate seeing others better themselves because it makes them feel ashamed for not progressing themselves. putting you down is the only resort they really have, don't take it personally or seriously.

Just start lifting as soon as possible.

You shouldn't post here, this forum is only for men

Gurl u need git sum meat on dat ass yanowutimsaiyan

Lol I lost 40 pounds and my family used to talk shit now I'm pretty big (for you) and they let me eat as much as I want or as little when I cut. Just do you, also I can tell your a qt from that lil bit of face in your last photo.

i took the pic may 2015 and started actually lifting may 2016

so basically 3 months