100g pysillium husk, 30ml water mixed into a paste

>100g pysillium husk, 30ml water mixed into a paste
>200kc of nothing but pure fibre in a mug

Is there a more god tier cutting meal than this?

doesnt that stuff have the consistency of semen on its own

Literally anything

If you want low calorie fiber, munch on some lettuce, and get some micronutrients. The body cannot survive on fucking sawdust and water

>100g lettuce = 1.3g fibre
>100g psyllium husk = 80g fibre

i put it in my shake, it would be nasty plain and not a meal

That's 100% non-solubule fiber, you moron. It'll go right through you and you'll be hungrier as fuck again in no time -- right after you plug up the toilet from taking 10 gigantic dumps in a row and destroying your asshole.

this shit made me laugh way too hard

I eat my own shit because I want to get ALL the calories out of my food

That makes it even better

Not true. It takes a lot of time going through the digestion system and makes you feel full for that period of time. You shouldn't overdo it though, because it wreckes your system in the long run.

>muh hunger
Man up fag.

SOLD

>consistency of semen
>destroys your asshole
oh god where2buy

I used to eat a whole box of All-Brans just to achieve this maximum amounts of psyllium husk. I proceed to shit liquid all fucking day while tearing up my ass with cuts from the psyllium husk (and wiping). I wish was right about dense feces, I would have appreciated 10 solid, toilet plugging shits over 10 watery and grainy shits.

>I would have appreciated 10 solid, toilet plugging shits over 10 watery and grainy shits.
WHen you eat pure psyllium like OP recommends it sorta encapsules the poop and gives you nice clean shits like you're describing. It's nothing like all-bran shits.

>not mixing it into your post workout protein shake

Why don't you want to enjoy some post-apocalyptic nutrient paste user?

tried some but I literally can't drink it down, the texture and taste make me gag instantly. wat do?

Make it thicker, eat it like oatmeal. Dump some cinnamon in that bitch

think you are being fed by a futa?

Use less water and keep it in the fridge overnight. It get's the consistency of jelly rather than slime and. My tip is to put two spoons of the stuff in a cup of coffee, fridge it overnight and eat it in the morning. Coffee jello with fucktons of fibre and no calories.

Ill take 50

I eat Corn Bran every day.

Corn Bran 25g
56 kcal
2.1g Protein
1.7g Net Carbs
19.8g Fiber
0.2g fat

And it is only $15 for 5lbs.