Been bodybuildying for about 2 years now and im thinking about taking gear now since i have a connection for it i just...

been bodybuildying for about 2 years now and im thinking about taking gear now since i have a connection for it i just recently purchased dball and test. im currently 20 years old and 200 pounds i am worried im going to become fat if i take dball what type of dosage should i take if any and how much test? this photo is from 2/21/16.

definitely take it u fat fuck

this sounds like a good idea

im currently a little bit more beefier than the photo taken. but i just dont want to become fat i just want to have a stronger look without being as beefie

i know its a stupid idea and that im not ready for it since im still young and its only going to fuck me up but its something i want to do.

just take test

What the fuck is dball? Either you aren't the type of person that should be using aas, or your dealer got you good.

Why would an anabolic steroid make you fat?
Do some research you dollop.

Dbol aromatizes heavily, so you will have a lot of estrogenic side effects, water bloat is one of them, this is what makes dbol users look fatter than they are. Also gyno (man tits) is common if you don't use an AI with dbol. So you need to buy that. Aromasin or arimidex.

I'm not going to tell you the dosages because you clearly have no idea what you're doing with even the basics yet. You probably don't even know injection techniques either.

not to worry at all, bro, I started roiding about a month ago an my muscles got huge while my bf dropped to -7%! Would rexommend

2 years? Seriously you're pathetic. Gear should only be used for people who have been training for like a decade and literally need it to progress. You're just a lazy faggot who's not willing to put the time in. Enjoy your heart problems, liver problems, hair loss, gyno, acne, fucked up sperm, and impotence. Oh and on top of your limp dick everyone will just see you as another insecure 20 year old desperately craving attention.

seriously, this many people dont recognize tiny?

First if you are asking this you need to do a lot more research.

Ignore the dosage of test and I assume dbol for now. Do you have an aroma inhibitor? Without that you can get estrogenic side effects, like gyno. You need a plan for cycle support and post cycle. You also need something on hand in case you start experiencing side effects. Post cycle your test levels will be low, and a proper post cycle therapy will prevent losing your gains from low test, as well as preventing being shutdown and having to do test replacement therapy because you no longer produce test. You might want other things for other side effects if they appear, like hair loss. You need to have all this figured out before you cycle, if you don't know this do some research I can't explain it all. But you will want something like clomid on hand.

You also need to know warning signs of an injury, and have your diet in check. You will want to eat a lot, and have very high protein. Have a plan ready. A common side effect is dry ache joints, have a supplement for your joints on hand is a good idea.

My advice, after you do your research, is to start small. You look good for a natty so I assume you know what you're doing in the gym. A six week cycle with small doses is what I would recommend for first time, ignore everyone who suggests veteran doses.

I'd honestly recommend dianabol, 10mg 3x a day for six weeks, maybe bump it to 4x after 2 or 3 weeks. You will take this with Nolvadex maybe 10mg a day, starting at week 4. Pct will be clomid, for at least 2 weeks, maybe 4. Somewhere around 50mg should be enough per day, but you will need to feel it a little. Don't stack with test your first time.

I think this is a good cycle for a beginner with 2 years bodybuilding experience. I think you can realistically see 6 to 8 pounds of lean mass in six weeks, assuming you eat enough and take in maximum protein, I recommend trying to reach 400g a day if possible, (part 1)

You look good as you are m8. You say you've been bodybuilding so I assume your goal is aesthetics. If you've gotten this far natty, you can achieve what you're going for without gear, unless you're trying to step on stage and/or impress other men.

If you're more strength oriented, I can tell just from looking you have plenty of room to progress as a natty strength-wise.

Make sure to look heavily into the side-effects and talk with people that have done it and come off of it. Rubish has some good talks even though he was on different drugs than what you'll probably be taking, still good to hear. At least know the shit you're gonna fuck up before you fuck it up because you sound very uninformed atm

Where are the delts?

T O O Y O U N G
O
O
Y
O
U
N
G

Mentally and physically you are not ready to make a decision like this. You'll thank yourself in 5-10 years when your dick still works and your joints aren't that of a rickety old lawn chair. There's no need senpai and you've got plenty of work to do natty.

(Part2), with a 1000kcal surplus you should gain 2 pounds a week, but eating more than that may help maximize your gains, though some fat is inevitable. Also you will have better recovery and strength. It is imperative to hit the gym very hard to take advantage of this, do what you've been doing but harder. The pros hit the gym twice a day and whatnot, what you do doesn't matter specifically, but you need to maximize volume and progression during this time. Most users recommend high volume to take advantage of roid recovery. I do about 3 hrs of lifting a day, six times a week, in a 3 day split. I take long rest periods between the compound sets. I recommend drop sets a lot for roids. Ex. Bench press with 6 reps, 2 min rest, drop weight every time you go below 4 reps and start new set going for 6-8 reps and dropping again below 4. Something like 16+ sets for bench press over the course of 30 minutes is good, but add on isolation lifts too. Basically, if you do 20 sets per body part per week natty, you will bump it up a lot to take advantage of recovery and roids. Work all your body parts, but watch out for annoying back and calf pumps. Roid pumps can be insane.

Basically I recommend your first cycle is oral only, and only one steroid, six weeks, and not too heavy. This lets you learn about cycles and post cycle recovery. You will also minimize side effects. Getting used to steroids is important, you don't want to take too much and then freak out when you brush 50 strands of hair out of your head. Take it slow. You will absolutely make gains if your diet and routine is on point. Feeling the difference from natty will let you anticipate future cycles. Also you will get a feeling for certain side effects. If you feel sensitive nipples, puffiness, or hardness under your nips, you have too much estrogen and need to do something about it immediately. These things are easier to adapt to when you aren't stacking 3 different steroids and on your (2)

If your goal body is not within the realm of reasonably attainable as a natty, then, providing your routine and diet has been spot on for at least a year, jump on all you want, you have a solid base.

Don't do anything yet though, you don't know nearly enough. Dbol (not dball) is Dianabol, read about it. Reddit /steroids wiki is a solid source to learn stuff, read literally everything on there. Once you've done that, continue reading and browsing for another couple of weeks.
After you have done all that, you should have a decent understanding of what you are doing. Now go and read another load of shit for another couple of weeks because you don't know enough still.

During this month of research, you can prepare by setting up and doing a new routine with heavier volume and more days/time in the gym. It'll destroy you so take it easy, but when your on dbol/test you recovery will keep up with it no problem. Don't be wasteful and stick to a routine that you can handle natty.
Also accept the slight bloat/fat your going to get. Results are far better on a bulk, especially for cycle. If you really want to avoid any kind of bloat, and this isn't recommended, but you can avoid dbol all together and take anavar instead for the weeks leading into your pct (just be sure its a legit, legit source, since var is the most faked out there and you'll often just get dbol).

Are you serious? You clearly know something about steroids yet you are in the 'don't inject' camp? Telling some guy to take orals without any test base. Gtfo, theres a reason people get slated and regret oral only cycles.
Also 6 weeks? Where the fuck did you get that from? I have a great idea, lets shut down our natural test production for potentially longer than we are on cycle for, and whilst we are at, lets NOT replace that lost natty test and those lost gains by taking dosages of test e! great idea!

Fucking oral only pussy.

(Part3) first cycle. If you don't know what you're doing, I guarantee you will fail to maximize your gains on test injections.

You must have everything, especially aromatase inhibitor and post cycle on hand before you begin. If you start getting gyno you don't want to have to wait weeks for help to show up. This cycle will hopefully not shut you down, but your test levels will be low afterward.

Taking oral steroids will put stress on your liver, not too much with 30mg of dbol, but you will want something on hand to help with liver support. Some people recommend taking milk thistle or other cycle support/liver supplements with your dose while on cycle. Be careful and play it safe. Taking a multivitamin is important, maybe even two a day. Heavy workouts will tax you for micronutrients. Be especially wary of injuries, easy to get them on roids especially if you've never had one before and don't know good pain from bad pain.

After pct I recommend waiting at least 8 weeks, but preferably 12 before doing another cycle. You will need to know how to keep your gains after a cycle. Your next cycle I recommend basically the same as this cycle, but you will inject test and maybe tweak the dosages a little, a cycle of 6 to 8 weeks, maybe adjusting your cycle support and post cycle. Test injections will make a big difference and your second cycle you can gain as much as this first cycle if you do it right. You could end this year 15+ lbs of muscle heavier, though you will need to cut.

I recommend getting a blood test, they're pretty cheap where I live, and can help you see how you're doing, especially with regards to low test post cycle or high estrogen. You need to know what your baseline is.

I sincerely hope this helps you, but I can't explain everything and I'm not a doctor or anything. If you are asking these basic questions and don't know about ai and post cycle, you need to do a lot more research before you do anything. good luck, hope I helped!

I could be wrong but from what I've gathered... this is how natty delts look (plus the picture is at an angle so it's not fully shown). If your delts look better natty, I'd like to see.

Dont do it. Ut will fuck you up later on.