>it's winter
>have to do my cardio outside tonight

Fucking jesus kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/Spirulina/
examine.com/supplements/garlic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's winter
God damn I was actually confused until I remembered the Southern Hemisphere exists

>fellow aussie
Toughen up you pussy cunt, I lift outdoors at 11pm in singlet and shorts cunt.

Same. What a strange world we live in.

Only a Mong would do cardio in winter with a cold man. Is making it worse and being sick for twice as long worth tonight's session?

Gotta train bro

Mate I hear what you're saying but training through sickness, especially cardio with a cold in winter, will make the problem worse. You could rest up for 2 days and let your body recover or train while sick and still have the cold in a week. Your body will be better off using the days to recover than by beating it up while it's spending time fighting off being sick. Trust me man, I spent years trying to train through bronchitis/tonsillitis and many colds every winter and it always doubled the recovery time. Lemme ask you this, would you work chest with a pectoral strain? The answer is no, so don't train cardio with a cold.

Is it the deadly Japanese cold or just a regular cold?

I'm sorry man, I literally just came back from the run

Feeling good though, running nose has stopped and I'm not so tired or cold anymore

All good bro. Hopefully it clears up.

>cold
Come on, maaaan. You know they call it the "corrudu" in Japan.

My brother runs cross country in uni, and he has to run year round. He has all this really cool running gear for year round running. I remember him showing me a bunch of under armor stuff that helped him. Look up under armor cold gear. he said the mask helped a lot. just layer up.

Quit smoking you idiot and you won't get colds

loved your brother in TF2

I wish it was winter. How am I supposed to lift when it's 33c with 97% humidity?

>its winter
Where the fuck do you live? Its still summer here and it was 107 degrees a few days ago

Your brother is a terrorist?

idiot

hey dumbass, have you heard of a jump rope?

Terrorism is no joke my friend

someone living in a different part of the world is shocking to you?

I asked where the fuck they lived, not that it blew my mind you monumental whore.

A+

Shia looks really jewy in this pic, all hes missing is some shylocks and a skullcap.

eat some hot pepper flakes

i had a runny nose/sneezing for like a week and it wasnt getting any better, i read about hot pepper flakes helping burn out the germs, so i had some pizza with a bunch of hot pepper flakes on it for dinner, next day cold is almost gone, eat pizza with hot pepper flakes again that night, next day cold is gone

try it OP

examine.com/supplements/Spirulina/
examine.com/supplements/garlic

Use these two, I had a running nose before and the spirulina cured it. Also garlic for faster sickness recovery.

Is Australia even cold in the winter?

You will feel like shit tommorow
Once you get a lung inflammation (or however it's called) you will learn it