Anyone else on /fit struggling to swallow the age pill?

Anyone else on /fit struggling to swallow the age pill?

I'm about to turn 28, it sucks so fucking bad

> I can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket, I'm now seen just as some older guy instead of a potential sexual partner

>Looks are starting to fade, hair getting a bit thinner, wrinkles starting to show

>Can no longer play sport at the high level I was once used to

>New Aches and pains

>Hungovers hurt so much now

>Most people are starting families so it's harder to see all your friends

I hate this fucking feeling.

LALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALA WILL LIVE FOREVER

>not even 30
>complaining about getting old

I'm 28 and still smashing high school pussy. Step up your game

I'm going to laugh at you now, but know I will be in solidarity with you in about 6 years.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU OLD FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHAHA LOSING HAIR HAHAHAHA WRINKLES HAHAHAHA YOUR FRIENDS GOT FAMILIES AND DON'T RESPECT YOUR IMMATURE ASS HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD

How do you do it?

learn culture and gain a presence. you're a Veeky Forumsizen, you're already half there.

new doors open around 30, you know. daddy issue girls, girls attracted to the illusion of dominance that supposed elders carry. with the right pills, you can fix the hair issue mostly, and with the right care you can use those wrinkles as a form of instant character.

be smart, be strong. you have the upper hand automatically in many cases now.

How can I compete when young girls want a guy who looks like this? Youth is king. I'm going to have to settle for used up old whores

I live in a crappy city so the bar for hot girls is low

The guy in that picture treats the people that admire him like complete shit. Hundreds of documented cases of this. Learn from him

>broke my back in 2006, took a year or so to get to somewhat normal

>next year get crohns and have 2 emergency bowel resections

>2010 break back a second time picking up a cable TV DVR

>2011 another crohns surgery

>2013 find out I have rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondolitis, have to quit job because its too much physical labor

>2013-2015 get addicted to oxy so CE the docs have been throwing it at me for so long

>Started lifting mid 2015, all lifts start with the bar only, don't give a shit about diet because I shit so much it counteracts my poor decisions

As of this week im at 225 bench, 170 ohp, 330 dead, 300 squat. I pretty much owe it to Veeky Forums, I've been to hell and back if I had never come here I'd probably have convinced myself that nothing would ever get better

Sorry bout the blogroll

>be 33
>best shape of my life
>only getting better

Pic related is of two guys in their 40's that ages four through ninety crush on.

Op. you're sad. Maybe I have good genetics.

My point in all this is that at 24 I was effectively 75 so don't psych yourself out about your age, just try and survive the bullshit.

mirin ability to retaliate from severe life impacting injuries

Kek
Age struggles?
You're gonna die one day bro
And then what?
Do whatever the fuck you wanna do
Except bitch

> let myself get obese
> losing the weight now
> 295 down to 256 right now

My loose skin is going to be disgusting.

what they want is a powerful image. from what i can tell bieber's got a really strong presence through his publishing game and the nature of his craft. like i said, it's about projection, the presence of greatness. he's got it, you can have it, yours just needs to be established differently. you ever been to a party and picked up a girl based on your party game alone? it's not hard, it's just about making the right impressions, the right feints, and the best blow-off game you can muster without alienating her.

it's what's worked for me, at least. you're getting older, yeah, but you're strong, you look good, you're experienced, and with the right setup age ain't no thing. step up your social game and use your position as leverage, not baggage friend.

I am 34 and I feel like I am still 22; no alcohol, good sleep, good exercise and a productive, constructive, challenging social life help tremendously to slow down aging.

I could go on about how amazing getting older is, but it would seem inappropriate; all I'm saying is that it's possible to age gracefully and still enjoy life.

>41 yrs. old

>40 yrs. old

I couldn't get girls in the 18-22 bracket before I turned 28. Being older's pretty good.

...for now

Arnold at 51 yrs. old.

Also, Op, in the army and in law enforcement, I've worked with guys in their late 50's and early 60's that run circles around kids in their 20's. It's all about how you live. You're clearly letting yourself go. You're like one of those fat bitches that claim they're big boned and diet and exercise doesn't work, without addressing the obscene amount of lard they funnel into their shitty mouths and their lazy, sedentary lifestyles. You're what's wrong with the world.

Hey man, I just turned 22 and for some reason I got hit with feelings like I'm not 17 anymore and I'm now getting to that point to were I am older than the younger generation, a generation I've always felt apart of. Do you have any words of wisdom? Obviously when I get 5-10 years older I'll look back and say I was a fool to feel down about this, but it does bug me at the moment.

Why do you want to be young and retarded, or associated with the young and retarded? You're not missing out on anything. When you were 17, did you wish you were 5? Did you look at 5 yr olds like they knew answers in life?

Arnold at 35 yrs old.

Arnold at 68 yrs. old.

yeah that's pretty shitty though

I don't know how to explain it but I don't want to stay young because of common reasons like youthful appearance or whatever. there is some kind of fantasy aspect of being a young person that I've always associated myself with. it sounds bizarre when I try to word it but that's the best way I can put it

Pic of 70 yr old.

>Arnold at 51 yrs. old.

He's 37 in that shot. From Commando (1985)

You will lose your youthful looks no matter what. But you can still slow it down a lot with exercise, nutrition and taking care of yourself, while at the same time acquire skills, wisdom, wealth, etc. If you're gonna grow old anyway, make sure you "trade" your youth for something in return.

Find me one of him at 51 yrs old.

Here's another of the 70 yr old guy.

>Arnold at 35 yrs old.

Stop overstating his age. He's in the 1970s in that shot which would make him in his mid to late 20s

Avoid: racism, ageism, sexism, judgment of others especially women.

Keep an open mind, listen to others and make sure you are making people feel good; the thing everyone wants most in the world is to feel important and if you can do that for people your life will be exponentially better: job offers, friendships that last through anything, amazing women and lots of fun.

Remember to put 100% into everything you do, even if it's throwing out the garbage: double line the bin so the next person doesn't have to put in a new bag

If you are really not feeling a workout, just start it; it's the hardest advice to follow, for myself, but still the best advice regarding exercising and almost anything else in life.

Try to learn as much as you can now because it will help you when you get to be closer to 30; 30-55 are the most productive years of your life so make sure you are adequately prepared physically, mentally and spiritually.

Don't take anything too seriously but make sure that you challenge yourself often and strenuously; you should be stressing yourself in order to prepare for later life. I mean REALLY challenge yourself: find your limits and try to break them.

Make sure you acknowledge your mistakes and try to correct them because a mistake is the best learning experience; the next time an opportunity comes where you can redeem your mistake, take it! If I was talking to someone and missed an opportunity to exchange information I will try again as soon as I can.

Above all, be happy with what you have.

>tfw I'm 33 and everyone thinks I'm in my mid twenties.

>Find me one of him at 51 yrs old.

Well that's not my job, is it?

Lazy.

Here's another 70 yr old. His body looks exceptionally youthful and robust. He's clearly taking something.

Don't listen to what this chucklefuck said about >Avoid: racism, ageism, sexism, judgment of others especially women.

It's fucking retarded, "especially of women" Is even worse.

First of.

>Avoiding judgement of others
Why is this even an issue? People judge others based on their behaviors, if you are acting in a way that is better than someone else, you can judge them for their actions. There is no fucking reason you can't or shouldn't. It helps makes decisions about that person or situation which will help make the correct one for yourself.

> Avoid judging others, especially women
What the fuck is this you cuck. Women are equally responsible for their actions, regardless of their past that may have influenced it. They still have personal responsibility. We don't get a free pass just because we have a vagina you walking punching bag

As for my advice
>Don't put pussy on pedestal, don't chase after it. Respect yourself out of anyone else.
>Read, read everything you can get your hands on about any subject.
>Be active
>Stick to a plan
>Don't beat yourself up over shit you can't change, just accept it, and work towards changing from what you can
>Accept your flaws for what they are, and work on them but don't overthink it
>At a job, always do the best you can. Even if it's some crappy shit. People will notice and it will come in handy for referrals
>Do not promise anything lightly, or give them out easily. Say yes or no, and keep it. If not, don't say anything to comprise yourself
>Keep your cool in heated situations
>Know how to handle yourself
>Push yourself
>Don't date at all without the intention of marrying if you even want to get married at some. It helps weed out just flings from actual wife material
>Don't let people walk over you
>Know how to pick your fights and which ones to go for and which to let go

Plenty of single mothers to fuck, brah.

Not even 28 and complaining about age? Christ, man up.

Pretty sure this was just a bad picture. He dyed his hair to be white and red as well and the lighting makes his face look like shit.

You don't believe me? Look up "Deryck Whibley 2016"

Keep doing it mate god bless

So you advocate racism, sexism, ageism? Doesn't all that hate take up a lot of energy?

Can you think of any examples where you judged someone and you were later wrong about it?

If you want to have a discussion, insulting people does not add credibility to your position.

No one said anything about a discussion. I just copy pasted your stuff, you're right on the racism, sexism and ageism. The rest? Nah.

No, because I judge based on actions and observable constant behavior.

Not the guy you're talking to but my perspective on that: Your judgement will be wrong sometimes and other times it will be right. Therefore, judgement shouldn't be viewed as something bad, it's a tool we have to make "judgements" on behaviors we've observed to be either harmful or harmless in order to protect ourselves. When we misjudge someone, we can learn from that experience that that behavior doesn't always mean it's bad. We can then be more lenient the next time we observe the same behavior in someone else. If we don't judge someone, we'd be blindly trusting someone which is great if you're willing to do that. For me personally though, I don't immediately trust people right off the bat, it slowly needs to be developed over time as they prove themselves to be trustworthy.

You've never been wrong about judging someone? That's actually really impressive; how old are you?

How do you feel about someone apologizing to you?

Ok, that's fine but if you are judging people based on their actions doesn't that mean that you are sort of closing your mind to their ability to redeem themselves?

If you start out not trusting people do you also suspect them of wrongdoing at the same time?

Oh, yeah I forgot to add toTry to get to know people because it will educate you about new ideas and opinions.

With my dick.

Godspeed user

Get back to rebbit.

>tfw 26 but with the face of a 20 year old
>go to clubs and easily blend in with the young girls
>tell them I'm 21
>no one ever questions it

Thank you baby face.

I'm 23 but my face is permafucked from all the acne I used to have and my hairline is receding. Also my hair is just really really thin. Not to mention it's thinner at the top too.

If I still have hair by 30 I'll be happy desu. I'm more attracted to women that are at least 25 anyway. I don't see anything in girls my age or younger except if they look good. I wouldn't date any of them.

>be 22
>wake up one day
>realize that you can't stop time and they we'll die some day
>no gf to keep me distracted
feels bad man
I try to keep my thoughts away from this with lifting but it's just hard.
At least I'm not balding.

>in his 20s
>complaing about aging

Oh boy you're in for a whole lot of pain. What you're experiencing right now is fucking nothing.

t. I'm 41

Just run a couple cycles of gear and you'll feel better than you did before

I've been close to being wrong, and usually off by a few but it's not often. I'm not saying it never happens, but it's rare. I take a long time to actually "judge" someone, when it's someone I don't know or won't have any sort of relationship I'm neutral.

I'm not sure what you mean, if someone apologizes for something they have done that wronged me, sure. I would do the same. Making a mistake is not immune from judging them if that's what you're implying.

Also, Puts it in better words than I do. That's essentially what I meant to say.

As to your questions.

>you are judging people based on their actions doesn't that mean that you are sort of closing your mind to their ability to redeem themselves?
No, why would it? If people's actions change, your judgement changes with them, I do not see why it would be static.

> not trusting people do you also suspect them of wrongdoing at the same time?

Not exactly, but it does depend on how cynical you are. It's more just being realistic, it's just a neutral "benefit of the doubt" without thinking they're doing any sort of wrong doing but also not thinking they're a saint. Until proven guilty.

FACE ABSURDITY.
DROP THE FACADE.
ACCEPT THE INEVITABLE.

Hmm interesting, interesting. I am not implying or judging or anything; I am just trying to learn more about your views. I often find that opinions become facts to people. I am not sure if it's a recent phenomena but I catch myself doing it an uncomfortable amount so I find it best to put aside any of my opinions and go deep into someone else's world, so to speak.

Well, I just thought that if someone has a history of theft and something goes missing it would be the first person you'd suspect, correct? Assuming this is a realistic scenario with about 9-12 other potential suspects who have no history of theft as far as you know.

It's really early and I think I am just rambling at this point because my mind suddenly went blank.

Just be yourself

>Great genetics
>Hollywood effects
>Personal trainers
>Crixus probably roided
>Get paid to look good

your point?

People don't like being wrong, especially with opinions. You seem like a good chap, I don't think you should take it seriously when it does. As long as it's not full blown racism or unjustified opinions with no evidence, then I don't see why you get so uncomfortable. I also would not go as far to completely put aside your opinions. Keep em at arms lengths sure, but don't disregard them completely.

>
Well, I just thought that if someone has a history of theft and something goes missing it would be the first person you'd suspect, correct? Assuming this is a realistic scenario with about 9-12 other potential suspects who have no history of theft as far as you know.

Most likely, but I also wouldn't point him/her out right away. Most likely due to the whole "wolf in sheeps clothing" and it may be someone completely innocent looking who would use the has been thief as a scapegoat

It would depend on the item that was stolen, when, how, who has most reason etc

>It's really early and I think I am just rambling at this point because my mind suddenly went blank.

Same, I'm staying up watching the Jarva Pride walk and shitposting on /pol/ at the same time. As well as having an actual friendly debate on /pol/ which is surprising.

Question, why did you say "especially women" when it comes to judging? That's honestly what struck ire and basically caused me to insult in my first post.

>why did you say "especially women" when it comes to judging?
You can't hold women to the same standards as men. In a sense they are more like children, not completely responsible for their actions and behavior.

First post best post

>can no longer attract any girls in the 18-22 bracket
30 yo old. Literally my last four gfs were from 21 to 23

>Can no longer play sport at the high level I was once used to
Always been a fucking looser at any sport, started boxing literally last year and I'm pretty fucking good. Beat guys in their 20's

>Hungovers hurt so much now
True dat. I quit drinking like a dromedary.

>Most people are starting families so it's harder to see all your friends
That's true. It's hard to get out of that confort zone, but you can do it.

But they are, as I am one. I am fully responsible for insulting you and if there were more backlash than some just image sharing board even if I'm a girl. I should be judged accordingly. Not with leeway.

Though, I do have to admit. Most women operate at the level of a child.

This is basically it OP. You know what you should be doing and when you don't live up to what you should.

Set goals. 5 will go by whether you want it to or not. Do you want to be in the same situation you are now but older? I fucked around from 22-26 and only got serious with fitness, career, school, etc. Basically, no one ever says " I'm glad I waited to learn/experience _______"

Sounds reasonable and rational; haha i make a lot of off-colour jokes but it's obvious I'm not a racist or sexist or any kind of bigot by how I treat people.

I have found women are typically the most oppressed demographic; I have traveled to a lot of places around the world and some areas quite extensively and I have often been with family or a gf and they are often treated like shit.

I almost got into a fist fight in argentina because two dudes pushed my mom as we were boarding a subway; but with the state of corruption in developing countries it is hard to confidently assess my chances with the law; and that is just one of many stories.

But yes women, as everyone, should be held accountable for their actions.

what a story

Hey, just so you know this is not me

Why are you so afraid of being labeled a racist or bigot?

Okay, the bigot I can understand but the racist, eh. You'll be called racist for anything but what I find people confuse racism with is steretyping/generalizing which aren't inherently bad and serve as a tool for survival.

I do understand what you mean about women, in terms of 3rd world countries as my mother is from there etc but even then. I, as a young woman. Regardless of my past or circumstances still have personal responsibility. It would be like saying because a pedophile was molested he shouldn't be sent to prison.

>is this 70 year old guy supposed to look good? kek.

Yeah I figured when I saw your response.

I don't think I am afraid of being called a racist and it has never happened, in fact i am told by dark skinned people that I'm not white lol.

Well, about the pedophile I think there is too much hatred for these people; I remember when I was a kid (24 years ago) we were warned about the weirdo(s) in the neighbourhood(s) and I stayed the fucking hell away from them.

Think about the scenario you are hypothesizing: a person who is molested, has no coping mechanism or anyone to turn to to deal with it, commits the same act, sent to prison. If that was my daughter or son they molested I would much rather have my child back than anything else.

About 10 years ago, near my home there was a pedo who murdered a girl after he had sex with her and buried her body; what is crazy is that his house was across from a school. So, this man was interviewed and examined by many doctors and educators to find out why he did it. He told them that he knew what he felt was wrong because everything and everyone in the world shows him it was wrong so he thought that he could resist the urges if he lived close to a school and just watched. One day the urges became so strong that snatched a girl off the sidewalk, had his way with her and became so horrified at the consequences that he murdered her and buried the body.

With that being said, I have no idea how to implement any sort of policy that supports a more open approach but that's because my knowledge of the subject in general and in detail is very poor.

>been to hell and back
>back

Nice one!

whoa i have been posting for almost 3 hours i have never done this before; actually i hardly ever post at all this might be my 20th in 5 years.

Thanks for the lively conversation!

I don't think hes afraid of being labeled a racist or a bigot given his original post. You on the other hand seem to think that there can't be a reason for avoiding being a racist/bigot besides being politically correct.

Some people might just want to keep an open mind and be a good person.

I do understand that sometimes it's not something they can control, except what they choose to do with their desires and there are some who are generally good people.

The problem is, it's such a sensitive subject, and children are such sensitive as a whole to society.

There really isn't much medical data or research on pedophilia as there should be.

>Think about the scenario you are hypothesizing: a person who is molested, has no coping mechanism or anyone to turn to to deal with it, commits the same act, sent to prison. If that was my daughter or son they molested I would much rather have my child back than anything else.

True, but the chances of your children becoming molestors would probably be a low chance at that. Especially with a supporting family.

Sadly, as of now there isn't much we can do to help either side. Only time will tell.

I believe they should be removed from society and put all together and studied; that's the best I can come up with and yeah, I agree it is sad; like a no-win situation.

anyway, it's been great talking to you, I learned a lot! Good luck with everything!

You too senpai, take care!

Don't worry OP senpai. I was a young 20something girl who went for an older 20something guy. Plenty of girls want a more mature guy and are willing to date a bit out of their age range. And now he's 32 and more Veeky Forums than he was during his 20s. It all works out.

black don't crack m8

A lot of men look more handsome as they age. And sure, girls will be less attractive as they approach 30's, but you just gotta lock one down and you'll develop a new, loving kind of attraction.

I'm 32 and thirsty youngsters in college still try to hop on my dick if I go out alone.

Just take care of yourself, faggot.

Ugh, the types of nonsense you americans tell each other... cry about everything and then other men run in like mothers to comfort you then start spouting platitudes at each other for added oxytocin.

Not a single testicle in sight.

This. Man have potential to look the most atractive in their 30s. Even wrinkles and gray hair can be hot, you only have to worry about balding a little.

Pro tip: once you're old, bitches go for you for your resources, not your body. If you don't have your shit together, get it together. Once your shit's together, project that fact. Bitches will follow. Being a fit, visibly well-off man in his 30s is literally the dream in Western society.

28 here. I feel your pain. I had a kid, though, so I'm on the other side. I'm more fit than ever, but I miss my lean stomach and ageless face/hair line.

Where are you from, big man?

I'm 29 and in the best shape of my life, be better and stop self pitying you fucking loser. "I can't smash 18 year old puss anymore OH NO". You chad fuck.

Bigger than you.

I'm turning 24 in 10 days. All is doomed. That's only one year from 25, at which point you have to round up to 30. I've been fearing growing old since I was about 13 years old.
>mfw i wrote an essay in 8th grade about not wanting to grow old because responsibilities like bills and other adult things
I knew, man. I knew. I was way ahead of everyone else.

>Be 28
>Still mistaken for being 16

Not sure if I should be grateful or not. I guess I'll look great in my 30's

Arnold let himself go for a very long time while he was governor, no doubt if he had kept lifting he would look much better now

>28
>age pill

Wait until you turn 50.

27. Pretty good physique. Friends 17 year old sister into me somewhat.

Not sure if appropriate to pursue matter further.

Her families a mess and she looks up to me and is definitely attracted to me.

I've only have on girlfriend when I was 22 (lasted less than a year).

Not sure what to do.

Please help Veeky Forums

26 femanon here, still difficult for me to find a guy my age. I'm attracted to older guys (40's) but hate the stigma attached to it plus feel constant pressure to get married, have kids now etc

This man is 44 years old and looks 20. There is not a wrinkle or even the slightest sign of aging on his face. Im 36 and have more wrinkles than him.
If you can afford Hgh, sculptra injections (rebuilds collagen), and laser skin peels you can stay looking youg

if at 27 you're considering pursuing a 17 year old then you deserve the burning train wreck your life will soon become.

That face on that body is weird as fuck.

Im 25 and I've

>had an eeg for my epilepsy
>my aed medicine triggers my borderline personality disorder (strong emotions but its harder to control/you don't care). Of course man made medicine has no cure but of course high cbd marijuana products cure it. But no not in Florida with our puppet government. You can only get charolettes web in Florid if you're dying of cancer and nothing else works. (die rick scott seriously just fucking die)
>if you have two seizures in a 24 hr period say bye bye to your license for 6 months. And enjoy your useless car insurance and car payments when you can't even drive it! Let alone i lost my jobs making 600 a week because i couldn't drive.
>not to mention aed are full of side effects, and expensive. I have to pay 100 for health insurance a month plus 45 a month for medicine itself.
>prostate exam because i had prostatsis.
>got TWO extruding discs in L4-L5 and L5-s1
>have to relearn walk which is hella painful after one leg jutted out and my body compensated lifting by protecting my strained piriformis for a decade
>i have a note off but had to work anyway or i couldn't pay co pays
>my car breaks down right as work ends and I'm forced to stay using my low back to stay erect even though i had a 3 hour limit on low back endurance.
>tow truck took two hours. Note this is florida in late June
>3 of my 4 cats went to the vet in the passed month. One was only because my brothers idiot gf can't open a door correctly and let it out.
>get an MRI.
>get a referral to go to nuerosergeon from mri findings

Nope. Not going to a 5th specialist as a 25 year old. The cock doctor called back for a follow up on my prostate but when i called back the office was so retarded they couldn't figure out why i got called in the first place so i just hung up after waiting on the phone being transferred back and forth. If anything I'm ready to die already. If i have a real bad prostate problem I'm going to ask for death.I only want rick scott to die before me.

Dont listen to this faggott. Check if 17 is legal in your state, if so hit it but dont expect anything long term, enjoy yor time fucking her and when it ends move on.

Adjust your standards, aspirations and self-image. Get tougher, leaner, stronger and deeper.
And I'm not just talking about your body.