Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1dU2N0T0W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you want a gf but you're too scared to get one cause she'll probably cheat on you

just get an autistic gf that doesn't want to leave the house and just keep her there

I actually found a gf who's just as autistic as me. We're pretty chill.

where do i find autistic gf?

> tfw not sure if i want a bf or gf

gotta take full advantage of that squat butt after all

I got a qt 3.14 not long ago that i fell in love with, she played vidya with me and watched animu with me.

I showed up to work one day and she introduced me to her new boyfriend.

My soul is still crushed.........

I found her in my university's anime club. No shame. Most girls there are fat, hideous, or annoying but there's the occasional girl in the back that's just super shy. And it's not like there's any competition there because you're a swole cunt surrounded by a bunch of fatty manchildren.

She's not like a semen demon or anything but I think she's cute and easy to talk to. She's also down with vidya and animays.

meant for

ty. i hope to find a qt anime vidya waifu gf some day

and then she leaves you......

it hurts so bad. DONT DO IT

There is this short haired but cute face 6/10 cashier who keeps smiling at me.
Im gonna ask her out for drinks soon

>Had gf
>Couldn't love her anymore if I tried, would die for her
>She dumps me
>Pretty sure has already moved on to another guy, he's fucking ugly but he was giving her attention when I wasn't cause I had my own problems that were keeping me from being how I should with her
>Don't wanna go out and fuck girls, don't wanna get another gf
>Just wanna die

Veeky Forums man. I found a nice wizard a long time ago here. He's a qt social autist who hasn't had friends in over a decade/very virgin. I like clingy virgin autismos so it's been pretty perfect.

Just don't visit normie boards like /soc/.

Better to have had a gf than be a kissless virgin by 30.

Heartbreak sucks though but it's not uncommon. Just gotta lift your feels away.

in same boat.

Listen to angry music and keep lifting.

Ya know what hurts the most, i work with her....

Her new man is there, and the other day i saw her boyfriend walk out and she did this cute little run thing to catch up to him.

It fucking burns

I know....but i just want the feels to go away.

I go to sleep thinking about her, wake up she is the first though in my mind, go to gym lift heavy, come home she isnt there.

I cant get my fucking dick up, im forcing myself to eat.

Made some serious gainz though with all the anger, thats a plus

>no gf
feels good man

Time heals wounds user. Just direct your anger fully towards her and force yourself to stop missing her.

ive already erected the forcefield

she isnt coming anywhere near me....it just hurts mang

Its just hard when i have to see her every fucking day.

Did i mention im her boss???

>tfw no buff azn bf

strong of you not to fuck up her work life. I wouldn't have that kind of tolerance user.

How do you do it?

wish based fronk would post here more
youtube.com/watch?v=J1dU2N0T0W0

I maintain my honor as a man.

Long time ago i told myself id be a man of integrity.

Mental gainz.....

tfw girls will never love me.

Damn user, mirin' hard.

Thank you user-kun :3

Who else is a kv here? 25 years old reporting in.

>qt expresses interest in me
>decide that she was hammered or whatever when she sent the first text
>buddy tells me it's legit (he knows her)
>scared to communicate at first but realize she likes me so it gets pretty easy
>buddy tells me to make a move
>her friend has a party and she invites me
>not a whole lot of people there but free alcohol
>halfway through realize it was an elaborate ruse to get me intoxicated
>her friends disappear over time and it's just us
>"user I'm tired lets go to bed"
>"user lay down with me"
>the inevitable happens
>by then I'm completely hammered so divulge ">tfw no gf" information
>she's not bothered by it
>next morning the night before hits me
>bewildered as fuck about the whole situation
Still no gf though

kek'd

24 here.

>Tfw had 10/10 gf
>10/10 face
>20/10 personality
>We were both virgins before each other
>Start getting the grass is greener on the other side mentality
>End things
>She politely tells me she's going to remove me on everything/avoid contact to move on
>That's fair
>Realize I lost my best friend
>Thought I wanted to fug juicy bitches
>Nope
>Just want my gf back
>She's completely dropped off the grid
>Even called her mom, but her mom refuses to tell me anything

I'm suffering and it's all my fault.

handholdless, hugless at 21

>>Start getting the grass is greener on the other side mentality
how can you even fuck up like this

24 kv here

I took her for granted not realizing that finding someone else like her would be very hard. She has many wonderful qualities that any guy would want to wife her up without a doubt.

Also, I got fit. I wasn't ugly before, but getting fit really made it so I started getting flirted with nonstop. It went to my head, as well as thinking that I was young, I should have fun, experiment with different girls (Take into account I was virgin before her) So I was thinking that I had been only with one girl my entire life etc.

Don't fall for that shit. If you find a good girl, lock her down quick. Better one quality pussy than random good looking sluts one.

Don't get a gf then. Just get a few fuck buddies.

>mfw I got a hot 8.5/10 fuckbuddy

Autistic girlfriends are alright. But I'm fairly normie ish, so it's not the absolute best
Sex is a weird though, she's fairly asexual. She'll have sex, but only "to make me happy". Which is okay I guess, but I just feel morally wrong

Don't, a lot of times girls do things for their bfs to make them happy, but it's not that huge of a big deal to them.

I do feel hesitant about her being asexual though, do you think it will cause problems in the long run?

I know this is you babe

my girlfriend was autistic, but she had a sex drive

she did anal for my birthday too

>tfw lonely

Do 'er for me bud

>fuckbuddy

I M M O R A L

You are not alone user. But I think, I really do, that we are better now than we were before, and well find another qt3.14.

We are gonna make it

>tfw only fat girls hit on you
>can converse with qts
>dunno if they're flirting or just being friendly
>dont know how to flirt with qts
>dont want to embarrass myself thinking a qt would go out with me so never ask out girls

For how long? I've got one for about a month now, but I think she really likes me, like more than fwb.

Two Months now. Same situation.

27 and climbing. Wizardry will come to me soon, I'm sure.
After that I'll research how to make catgirls.

/Fit is so nice

I love you guys. No homo

So do you think fwb will work out? Because Im thinking that eventually we either end up in a relationship or that our friendship gets ruined.

>our friendship

That's the mistake

Well I was friends with her before we became friends with benefits, so I didnt had a choice of being friends.
Anyways she's great, so I'll see where things will end up

how to bring up becoming fwb with female friend??????????

Tell me about your first time sex with her

>he was giving her attention when I wasn't cause I had my own problems that were keeping me from being how I should with her
Are you literally autistic?

>shitting where you eat
Good. You'll learn from this and never make that stupid mistake in your life again.

You don't "bring it up". It either happens or it doesn't.

how the hell do i meet chicks if work and the gym are the only times i leave the house?

We just like to hang out at my place, drink lots of wine. We became close friends and I noticed that if she gets drunk of wine, she'll get horny. So one day she sends me a message that she was thinking of me and that I probably wouldn't mind if she kissed me. So I said sure but no consequences. And she agreed.
So next time we saw eachother, we got drunk and kissed. Next time I felt her tits, next time after that she jerked me off, and after that we ended up having sex.

It was at her place, she stil lives with her parents (I'm 23, she's 21). She made dinner for me and her brother. We end up drinking lots of wine and beer and her brother went back to his room to watch some movie. Her parents weren't home and she was going to take a shower before we were going out clubbing. 5 min later she comes down searching for shampoo, but she couldn't find it downstairs. She flashed me a boob when she walked through the room and then I knew we were going to have sex. I walked up to her, grabbed her tits and we kissed. Then she pushed me on the couch, gave me a blowjob and after that we fucked on the couch, while her brother was still upstairs.

I guess you don't.

>tfw only gay guys hit on you
>tfw a girl has never hit on you
why does god hate me so much?

>a girl has never hit on you
That's not weird in the slightest.

>So next time we saw eachother, we got drunk and kissed. Next time I felt her tits, next time after that she jerked me off, and after that we ended up having sex.

>It was at her place, she stil lives with her parents (I'm 23, she's 21). She made dinner for me and her brother. We end up drinking lots of wine and beer and her brother went back to his room to watch some movie. Her parents weren't home and she was going to take a shower before we were going out clubbing. 5 min later she comes down searching for shampoo, but she couldn't find it downstairs. She flashed me a boob when she walked through the room and then I knew we were going to have sex. I walked up to her, grabbed her tits and we kissed. Then she pushed me on the couch, gave me a blowjob and after that we fucked on the couch, while her brother was still upstairs.

Those are two completely different stories.
Still nice though, it seems like she never wanted to be just friends

WOMEN ARNT SUPPOSE TO HIT ON YOU MORON
its the other way around, go punch yourself in the face since i cant from this distance

Look at it this way user. You suffering after behaving like that is karma and proper to the functioning of the universe. What sort of place would the universe be if you were happy after breaking your best friend's heart like that?

>Even called her mom, but her mom refuses to tell me anything

you're right it's not and i realize that and i even accept that a gf would not be for me and i am contempt in that decision but the weird part is that literally gay dudes hit on me all the time and i would not expect that i mean how many people get hit on by gay dudes consistently?nice trips

Yeah sorry about that. It's not just one story, it happend over a few weeks time.
We've dated last november and december but then she wasn't really into me, so we decided to stay friends. I was really suprised when all this happend, but Im glad it did

Bro just go for it. Maybe some of those gay guys are bottoms and want your dick.

Im this guy. I get hit on by gays as well. Just take it as a complement and move on if you're straight.

i usually do just ignore them but the problem is that they literally do not wanna hear "no i'm not gay" or "sorry but i don't have an interest in guys" they just keep sending me messages non stop and then i have to resort to blocking them completely

Do you look feminine? Maybe they think you're playing hard to get.

I hope this is recent so you can mentally apologize to yourself for being an autist and then ask her out in a normie way. If she asks why you didn't fuck her then lie about being drunk as fuck or getting bonked on the balls or something else, then have her anyway.

that could also be a possibility i mean a few girls did ask me sometimes if i was gay and i replied i told them no so maybe it's not so much that i'm unattractive or anything maybe everyone just thinks i'm gay

congratulations, you played yourself m9

I know the feeling bro. Just move on, at least you're probably handsome if you get hit on by gays. You just haven't found the right girl yet.

thanks bro best of luck to you in the future

Trips is right. How am I ever going to get a gf if I cant even talk to one?

this a thousand times.
if you're a stay at home autist just find a girl that likes it as well. contrary to what people think, grills can be shy and actually prefer to stay indoors and play vidya as well as guys.

dude what the fuck are you doing to yourself?

>tfw post in cbt and don't get any replies

hey i had a gf of 3 years, and we broke up on the 17th of june, and i feel like the lowest form of life that could possibly be rn :(

If that's your thing go ahead, I used to be a regular vida autist as a kid, as a teen I discover sports, I tried to get back to video games and that kind of shut due to the lack of time I had to train lately, I found 2 girls to play over watch with, they are cool I guess but now that I think it it would be better for me to be with other kind of girl

Just 2 more years till wizardry. Yay.

Why anal seems like a big deal to some folks, never did it before but doesn't seems appealing to me

Most of the time they are just being polite but that doesn't means is wrong, be natural when you ask a qt out and try that it will be to do something that both share interest in it, if things go well don't rush things or get clingy, this is speciallyhard for me but is a big factor when it comes to the first steps of getting a grill

I gotchu senpai, don't get sad at least you were confident enough to show your progress, I haven't made any progress in getting fit in months