Which pill do you swallow, Veeky Forums?

Which pill do you swallow, Veeky Forums?

blue pill
>hurr durr

Black

Blue pill only good pill.

purple pill, fucking an 8/10 is still pretty fucking great

Either grey or blue.

$20m would be awesome, but fuck never leaving South America, there's a whole world out there.

Red already exists tho

Blue(soulmate) > Black(goal body) > Yellow(10/10/week) > Purple(6-8/10/day) > Green($20m,Brazil) > Red(no anxiety)

Yellow pill, because people would finally start talking to me. Once I'm actually confident enough and have a good body I'll be able to fuck them too.

Blue
>tfw just want a qtp2t who loves me unconditionally for the rest of my natural born life

Isn't the black pill just juice? I've seen dudes on juice eat 3000 calories plus and still lose bodyfat while gaining muscle.

anyone who says anything other than blue is a retard

bluepill me

Obvious green pill. Money will pay for roids, easy bitches and increase confidence. Plus Brazil is known for big booty bitches. Perfect.

not really

even pro PUAs pussy out sometimes

Blue pill hands down

How does a pill keep me from hopping on a plane to Monaco?

blue

I have psychopathy so red pill is the most unnecessary for me

Blue > Grey > Green (don't really want to stay in SA) > Yellow (why is it needed if I have blue?) > Red > Purple (gay so really would rather not)

your protons denaturate if you enter another continent

>Black pill
>Goal body is Phil Heath x 3
>Leave humanity behind (rip)

Blue > Black > Green > Purple > Yellow > Red

>I'm a twisted fucking psychopath
>but I want to find true love
>aren't i sooooo different, just like dexter lol
>for real tho, I'm a psychopath don't mess with me and advanced social manipulations xD
>or my soulmate who I really truly care for despite having psychopathy ;)

the green pill is the red pill here. All others are blue

But true love is tempting.

>I'm a twisted psychopath

clearly don't understand what it is desu, go read wikipedia

It doesn't matter what it is, dummy, you still sound like an idiot for saying it. If only you were a sociopath; at least they have brains and aren't edgy violent retards like you, oh great psychopath.

>green pill is best pill

Grey pill best pill.

Implying soul mates exist.

Am I really the only one who'd probably take the red pill?

I mean if you could really approach 100s of girls a day
-you'd be pretty likely to find your soulmate
-you'd fuck lots of 10s, 9s, 8s...
-maybe you'd even find a sugar mama

>I have psychopathy so red pill is the most unnecessary for me

Why don't you ask the psychopath? He said he doesn't need the red pill so surely he's getting similar results.

>blue
>guaranteed long life

for this option alone it is the best

Also, this^

Didn't have a fedora picture on tab, thanks for having my back.

>I'm a le real psycho guys watch out xD

Come on lol

DUDE FUCK PEOPLE THEY ARE ANTS IN MY ANT FARM I HAVE NO FEELINGS AND ENJOY MANIPULATING OTHERS WHILE HAVING VIOLENT TENDENCIES AND NO IMPULSE CONTROL AND THAT SOMEHOW MAKES ME A SUPERIOR BING LMAO

grey

the rest are completely undesirable

also grey pill is just steroids

Red.

I feel like the red pill will fix most my issues in life.

Maybe I will finally talk to people beyond doing the groceries.

Blue pill, no contest.

Psycopath and sociopath are literally the same thing.

Sociopath is just a denomination they started using to be more clear because people kept thinking psycopath meant being a murderer, thanks to popular media.

DUDE I GET DEFENSIVE WHEN PEOPLE CALL ME OUT ON MY BULLSHIT EVEN THOUGH I WAS ALREADY MADE AWARE THAT NO CARES ABOUT THE '''''TRUE'''''DEFINITION AND DISTINCTIONS I HAVE TO SAY IT ANYWAY DUE TO MY SHIT IMPULSE CONTROL TO DEFEND MY OVERWHELMINGLY NARCISSISTIC EGO THAT SHATTERS AT THE SLIGHEST TOUCH LMAO

I'm not even him, dude.
Just bothered at people being wrong on the internet.

I mean, that post was pretty much telling him "If only you were a psycopath, then you wouldn't be a psycopath"

I know a certain site that absolutely LOVES correcting people on the internet. Maybe you should give it a try instead of be baited like a ninny?

>I was retardedly wrong
>I know, I'll pretend it was bait
>And let's call him a redditard for good measure

blue pill.

I already explained why you replying was a waste of time in an earlier post. No one cares. Stop being so silly unless being correct on the internet is really THAT important to you lol

Also, I take the grey pill so I'm still on topic and not just shitposting.

blue pill

I'll have Half blue and half grey pill

Dubs decides what happens

blue for sure.

red
I need to get to my goal body on my own.

Iron pill

Its basically indirect red and purple pills.

You get your goal body in 2 years.
You find you're soulmate BT outside circumstances prevent you from really becoming one for 3 additional years.
Also, your penis falls off after 5 years and can never be replaced.

Green pill for sure. You know how much $20 Million in favela shitskins currency is? You don't need to leave South America with that money, you can literally bring everything there.
You own this country with that amount of $$$.

Choosing anything bit blue

You fall in love with yourself and live happily for the rest of your life wanking off and hugging your mirror.

>6months
>you get a body that can do literally anything you can wish for eg 1000 lb deadlift at 175lb, become olumpic master at any event, earn millions on physical prowess

That or you just get the looks, in which case, disregard anything of the above

purple > red > yellow > blue > gray > green

yellow masterrace

Blue pill

>if only you were a [synonym] instead of a psychopath!
>at least they have brains and aren't edgy, violent retards like you

oh the irony

because I'm not a shy/awkward person

>entire post is caps
>replying to wrong person anyway
>being this retarded and edgy

you sound incredibly triggered, are you jealous or something?

>no one cares
>you've just argued about it in several posts
>commented on it in the first place despite "not caring"

fuck off you dumb piece of fucking shit, you were completely wrong and still are, then had to pretend you were baiting just because you're a fucking idiot

"I-I was only p-pretending to be retarded!"

How about you swallow the pill where you come back to reality and stop acting like a faggot. I thought this board was about advice not fantasy roleplaying dungeons and dragons bullshit.

But what if you meet your soulmate, but she has to move away to care for a family member in a distant country and you can go with her due to your work?

Cocaine

steroids don't regulate fat. also: my goal body doesn't have a bubblegut

>not picking greypill

never gonna make it

>not realizing that this thread is a fun worded discussion about our innermost desires
>having such a low iq

i hope you at least look good or life will be rough with you

Move with her. Start a new life in the new country

True love is the most elusive of all pleasures, and the second most valuable after self-actualization.

Black pill

I am almost always in the top 3 best looking people in the room anywhere I go which is probably why I don't waste time with this silliness, but thank you for killing some time for me!

"alcohol"

zyzz didn't have a bubblegut and there are plenty of other drugs that help regulate fat at unnatural rates

Grey ofc

I want to eat everything

Easy yellow pill

Grey pill
>mfw my calves will finally be as big as my quads

Already have blue & red so grey is the only logical option

Tfw Super Vegeta was what got me into fitness as a kid

Blue pill I guess.

The pill specifically states that the feelings between your soulmate and you are unchanged forever, so it's not like you'd lose the relationship or anything- besides, I'd just quit my job and move to make it work

Money comes and goes, but a love like that is something that should never be given up so easily

anyone who doesn't take the blue pill is beyond retarded. I already have a perfect gf, but I'd still be happy to know that it will never fade away.

>red
I have little approach anxiety, and if it were a problem there's easy ways to improve it.

>black
is meaningless for me, my goal body is easily achievable natty and I'm halfway there.

>green
I love south america, but forever? nah, I want to be able to visit my home country

>purple
it's a solid choice for a lot of people. 8/10 is very nice.

and finally
>yellow
what I personally would most realistically take, given the chance. If a 10/10 approaches me every week, I'd have the courage to know I can fuck up very often, and I could get my gf to do awesome threesomes. Don't need the fetish thing, though, I'd trade it in for more approaches per week.

nice thread.

Blue >>>> Purple >> Gray

Green is very tempting but not being able to leave South America is a dealbreaker.

Red seems like the shittiest pill.

Yes but you are natty

>Red seems like the shittiest pill.
I think that people underestimate the red pill. It translates into roids for confidence. I agree that it's easy to lower your approach anxiety, but to put it to literal zero is something completely different, and not possible for most people. Most people probably don't even want that - but if they had it, they would enjoy it.

All you fags picking blue are pathetic.

This hypothetical situation doesn't mean nothing else from the other pills is possible. It just means you need to work for that other stuff.

I'm about ME. I want what I want, because it's what makes me happy - I don't need someone else for that. I'd easily take that grey one, but I'm not an autistic faggot who can't find a decent relationship with little effort, so I see why most of Veeky Forums jumps on that blue. You depend on other people for happiness, which is probably why most of you don't have anyone. Too needy and pathetic.

Cocaine

I'd take the green pill if I could leave South America, so now I'd rather take the grey pill.

wew user
You sound so badass.

Well said, brah.
Reminder that if you are on Veeky Forums and you don't prefer the gray one above the rest, you will definitely never make it.

cocaine has no effect on me but tachykardy, problems with swallowing and slight excitation. no confidence, more like a little anxiety.

> take blue pill
> hit dead bedroom after 2yrs
> enjoy the rest of your miserable life

>unironically having an ugly soulmate

The only real answer is blue.

Besides, the true love of my life would be a 10/10 anyway, so yellow is dumb. The rest are pure shit. Who the fuck wants to even visit BR let alone live there forever?

> Tfw all blue pill cucks and up with 5/10 soulmates
Lmao

Grey

>goal body is world class cyclist
>become best in world in 6 months

Grey, any other choice is beta beyond all belief

believe me, once you are in the situation, you won't find it funny. I have a 6/10 gf and couldn't be happier. emotional stability is the most precious - and rarest - thing in a girl. all hot girls have issues. some more, some less. Settle as low as you can in the looks department, and you'll be as happy as can be for the rest of your days.

blue pill only pill

that was one of the most poorly structured arguments I've read in a while. I'm not even gonna bother, god why am I still here.

>It was all a ruse

Your soul mate would be your ideal physical, mental and emotional specimen. No such thing as an ugly soul mate when you're using magic fantasy pills.

I've already met "THE ONE" but she hates me so I'm just a silly boy wasting my time. Feels awful.

Blue
[Power gap]
[Actually fucking massive power gap]
Purple = Red = Yellow (sex is always nice)
Grey (free roids while still natty is something)
[Power gap]
Grey
>I'm about ME. I want what I want, because it's what makes me happy - I don't need someone else for that
Enjoy dying after 90, extremely accomplished, successful, healthy (except dying painlessly of natural causes or just old age), and potentially alone.

Brazil is pretty fine in the white areas and I don't even leave my room, so I would take the green one