Unexpected benefits from being Veeky Forums

>can pull off most if not all Halloween costumes without trying hardly or looking ridiculous

Went to party as Bane 2 years ago,my best friend went as CIA ,year after that went as a Spartan phalanx.

Thinking about going as Dutch this year

Still no gf as of yet though.

>implying im not a powerlifter :^)

Well I am not even ottermode by /fit standards, but the first time I have fucked my current gf, she wanted me to turn the lights off, because she was shy without clothes in front of me. She told me im muscular (lol) and she is fat. Which is true, she is a bit chubby.
But man, this was such an ego boost for me.
Damn, I look a bit worse than I've looked back then. I have gained some fat, but I am a definetly stronger.

Bulking season is over, nigga! Should have cut by now.

>Bane
Oh I remember you user, you made a thread a while back.
Not bad.

>broke out of DYEL mode

not that bad r-r-right guys?

Too hard to stay motivated to stay lean while tfwgf.
She is a gains goblin. Not directly, but she has a negative influence on my leanness.
I am not fat. Just not as lean as I used to be. If I'll dump her, I will get lean again in no time.
The problem is, that my main motivation to lift was to get pussy. Now the goal is not to be lean, but to be strong.
> pic related. I am like 3kg heavier now

fucking kek

pretty sure he was talking about ur girlfriend not u

Welp by the looks of things you don't even need to cut. Looking great user, no homo.

This guy gets it.

I never thought I'd stop enjoying sweet flavors
I don't avoid them for fitness anymore, I just don't like them.

>unexpected benefits
>lists a negative

But damn, that guy had a nice 'stume bro

As an aside, any relatively basic costumes for work-in-progress fitizens? I'm getting there, and not fat anymore, but I'm not super muscular yet either. Think all blue on symmetric strength, and starting to get to the end of novice in some areas.

>not even ottermode by Veeky Forums standards
nigga fuck Veeky Forums standards, your bod is perfect nohomo. Routine?

> It's summer but I am barely bothered by the heat and only occasionally sweat.

> Sitting/lying on the ground is comfortable.

> Unless I actally do something phisically demanding I don't get tired. At all.

> It's summer but I am barely bothered by the heat
same familia but I'm african so dunno if thats genes or not

It's a benefit
I started enjoying more subtle flavors
I think sweet food is for tasteless fags

you understand that sweet doesn't only mean shitty candy right?

looks like bane in middle school m8

yes
and I do enjoy fruit
but the rest is just garbage

>the rest
again you understand how many things that is right. Quality chocolate, tiramisu, crepes etc. that shits the bomb bro

I kinda enjoy tiramisu and love 90% chocolate,
but those are not exactly sweet, above all, tiramisu tastes like coffee and the pure chocolate's sugars are just lactose. 90% chocolate is far from sweet
but yes I don't like crepes
I prefer galettes

ye galletes are sick and I also am a fan of the darker chocolates, granted I dont eat 90% too often. An espresso with a bowl of berries hhnnnggg

fuck it ima go drink one now

hahahah bon appetit

literally Spider-Man

Moving things into new place was way easier than when I moved into previous place