Hey Veeky Forums. Just found out ex gf who I was trying to get back has someone she is seeing on the side...

Hey Veeky Forums. Just found out ex gf who I was trying to get back has someone she is seeing on the side. We were still talking a lot, but after this I see I was a fucking idiot and she cut my balls. The problem is, she was the best girl I've ever known. Now, what do I do? Go complete no contact and just improve myself? The problem is we work together (not in a same office, but we message each other all the time) even after half a year since we ended it. I want to end everything, but it's gonna be weird and I don't want to ruin any future chances with her, right now I really had nothing to offer to her, I'm on my way of getting some good money and getting jacked, I want to come back after all of it...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs
youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

U have get over it and while you're at it get a transfer or a new job

She's playing you, your the dog and shes the owner and when she wants something from you she'll throw the ball and you'll go running.

Someone like that can't be trusted, in time it'll only get worse. She isnt committed to you. Move on and find someone else who wont be getting some extra salami on the side.

I can't find a new job, this one is perfect for now in my life. And I don't need a transfer, we don't work together in the same place. We just kept messaging each other to kill time cos we work on the same shift. And why the fuck would I quit my job to run away from a girl?

Yeah I know, but the truth is I didn't have much to offer right now, she really isn't my ex we just hooked up for a couple of months. I don't have a car, no money, not a big group of friends, didn't have an exciting life, not really jacked etc... Once I change most of those things I want her to be back, at least that's what I want for now

bump

You want to invest so much time and energy into yourself while she invests nothing in her self but reaps all of the rewards you worked for?

Move on man, the only reason you think she is the best is because she is the only girl you have actually bothered to get to know on that specific level. It's a false sense of love... It's not attractive to you that she is not attracted to you.

You got this man, move up and move on

Bro its done. Move on. Fucking christ

You're right bros...You're right

>having to get jacked and rich for a girl to like you

no bro if she doesn't like you for you its not meant to be.

if she didnt love you when you were nothing she wont love you once you have a single thing. and if she does shes just using you. sorry rip on

Forget her, keep the contact strictly on minimum. She can't be trusted in The future anyway

Dial down the messages. Stop initiating. If she initiates be polite, friendly, but succinct. She's someone, not "the one". And for fucks sake pick yourself up and move on emotionally. Plenty more fish in the sea - a few of them aren't even cheating whores.

Rule 1: look for a woman who complements you, not one who completes you. You sound needy. I wouldn't date you.

How does he sound needy when he wants to improve himself to have something to offer? Still, since the gal is seeing someone else, I wouldn't bother getting on with her.

What a coincidence OP. I called my son this morning and told him I loved him and I felt loads better. My old gf did the same thing and now her and her new bf have stds. See karma always has a way of biting people in the ass.

Thankfully mine are all taken care of but you can't take things so personally when you're working toward what you want. Simple as that really.

My other daughters getting really big. She just made 5 and sometimes I'm amazed at how much she likes math.

It's devilish tactics that's all. Two can play that game. She reveals her shutting it up. You reveal your family. Live on conscience though not emotion. If you want to make it even worse bring the kids to her house and have them tell her...oh you're the lady my daddy though was going to be my mommy before he met MY mommy

DeVILISH TACTICS

Move on, stop being a fucking pussy

Why move on when making them miserable is so much fun :)

just stop messaging her what the fuck?
>it's gonna be weird and I don't want to ruin any future chances with her
if she's already seeing someone else while you're trying to "get back together" how likely do you think there will be any real future chances rofl? you really want to be some beta orbiter waiting for her other relationships to fail so you can be there to give a shoulder to cry on then watch her go find some other man again?

Because you already have the messages from her cell phone genius and you really want to fuck her hot friend. It isn't going to work if she thinks her friend is an angel.

Now if you show her that she's been seeing someone else then it's perfect because you get the friend and marry into money. God you play the long game not the short game

This,ffs OP this.

He's improving for someone else and his "life" pretty much revolves around her, women find this extremely unattractive, for rather obvious reasons.

Would you want to marry someone who's family has a net worth of less than 50k or one with a net worth of a few million.

Exactly. This is why your idol Arnold got so popular. You marry into money if you don't have any...

The more you know. And knowing is half the battle....

He didn't say it's for her. I assumed he's doing it for himself. Who would even want to go through such a hassle as changing the way you live for someone else.

Because someone rich isn't going to marry a slob with zero life prospects user.

It's like chess. You don't win the game by thinking one move ahead but several moves ahead. If you know she's a scumbag let her be one. It's not your concern. When I found out I started prospecting her friend traveling the world now. All she meets are fuckboys with zero game. You don't fuck hundreds of women with no game. You fuck them with the goal of finding the one to carry on your family name and legacy.

Simple. Any idiot can make a baby look at Jamal and Tyrone with 10 kids. This is nothing special. Their kids will feed the businesses mine will work for or create.

I'm telling you fellas. Play the long game not the short game for some pussy. That's what niggers do. Oh I took your bitch not knowing they took the community cum receptacle and brag about it

Lol

See this OP
Or anyone who feels similar about a girl
We are all going to make it senpais
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3rT2N1Ecs

dont be a oneitis loser. Her vagina isnt made of gold. Youll find better ones. Just stay light frineds with her.

Watch this video
youtu.be/9mbp0DugfCA

Oneitis loser
Trades up from poor fag family to family from money
Lol

Reverse psychology FAIL

1. Stop being a faggot
2. Stop shitposting on fit
3. ?????
4. Profit $$$

>don't want to ruin any future chances with her
There are no future chances, cuckerella