He made it

>He made it
>Has no tattoos

What the fuck was the point then?

Tattoos are redflags, dude.

why is this guys face so annoying?

Thanks for sharing that you're insecure about your crappy tattoos, kiddo.

>not miring the Golden God

gtfo

Tats are approved by the main man himself

Tats are green lights bro.

The asymmetry and vaguely Semitic features

Your body is a block of marble for you to sculpt, not a piece of paper for some liberal to draw on.

>He made it
>Has tattoos

What the fuck was the point then?

Exactly, just tattoo abs and muscle definition on yourself and dont botjer with lifting

>getting something permanently inscribed on your body
>not being able to take off all your clothes and be just you and nothing more
>have to show it off every time you take your shirt off (if even that)

Nah I'll buy some cool shirts instead. Also getting tattoos means you can't go to comfy onsen or capsule hotels in Japan.

The body is a temple, not a canvas.

Drawing are far more profound than any dinky rock.

2 weeks of not counting macros will tear that marble down.

Post body.

You don't have to show it off. You GET to show it off.

No.

Tattoos are like Diablo 3: They're initially attractive but you're bored within an hour.

Exactly

>initially attractive
No.

This
/thread

Tattoos are as old as time senpai

If you want to be unique or stand out from the crowd it's best not have any tats because it seems like every other persons has them these days. It's ten times worse for celebrities, like NBA or soccer players. Full-arm tattoos everywhere you look. It has become ridiculous and so mainstream it draws no attention anymore. Even autistic manlets like Messi have succumbed to this stupid trend. One notable exception is Ronaldo, which surprises me given how narcissistic he usually is.

kek

Getting tattoos on a swole body is like shitting on a sculpture

This, tattoos like pic related don't even look distinctive at all in this day and age. It's generic. Whatever you do just don't tattoo some anime/cartoon shit on you.

Obvious b8

Ronaldo doesn't have any tattoos because he donates blood & bone marrow a couple times a year

>that guy who yawns in between sets

No thanks I'll keep my bigboy job. Thanks though.

>Cool t-shirts
Kek, spotted the Virgin

You can still donate blood after getting a tattoo idiot

Not if you're gay. Like everyone in here but me

>Jesus tattoo
isn't there something in the bible that says you can't get tattoos yet everyone gets jesus or a cross?

Let's work on comprehension this week son.

The Israelites under the Sinai covenant couldn't. It was one of the laws meant to make them stand out from the nations around then, but it doesn't apply anymore because they broke that covenant and Israel as a theocracy/monarchy doesn't exist anymore.