I'm considering getting one or two scars on my face to enhance my masculinity

I'm considering getting one or two scars on my face to enhance my masculinity.
Anyone done it before?
I want an eyebrow scar for sure.

Grow up

literally this

fuck yes, do that!

Can you livestream it please

Take a knife and swipe the blade across your neck twice idiot.

A scar is only cool if it has a story to it. An accident, a fight, major surgery, whatever.

>cool scar bro, what happened?
>I paid somebody to remove skin while under local anaesthetic to look tough
just doesn't cut it.

Pls be real

can we have a pic op? I wanna see if you have sufficient base masculinity

>I got beaten up by a nigger the other day, he might have knocked me out but I recovered faster than you'd imagine

much better

>happened this morning bro

I fakes appendicitis to get my appendix removed. I tell people it's from getting drugged up by 2 randoms and they harvested my organs (not lieing because that's actually what the surgeons did)

Everyone you tell it to knows you're lying.

Don't reckon fucko, I demand respect.

>tfw wanted this for as long as I can remember
>all the cool action figures have scars
>24 years old and still aspire to be my childhood action man toy

Why

>at concert
>in mosh pit cause mother fucking Anthrax
>Guy trips and falls, his head hits mine
>Gives me a startled look
>"s'all good senpai, no worries"
>Didn't realize I was bleeding profusely
>Large cut between my eye and eyebrow
>Still have the scar

Also a couple scars on my hand, cause I'm a dumb fucking butcher who doesn't always remember safety equipment.

When we were 15 or 16 a friend of mine got a scar that goes across his right eyebrow.
We were at a house party when he disappeared somewhere. We found him in the morning passed out in the yard, face covered in dry blood, lying next to a smashed guitar.
We woke him up and he seemed fine. Apparently he wanted a scar to look tough so he found a guitar(no one had any idea where) and slammed it into his face.

Your decision making is on the same level as a fat, blackout drunk, eastern european teenager.

not when you post frogs, fucko

r9kbots got out of the playground playfield again?
WRANGLERMOD round them up, CMON

German and Austrian universities have a long and honorable tradition of doing exactly this by way of pic related. Have fun, OP.

full cringe mode engaged

also
kys

>I got jumped by a nigger, he might have knocked me over but trust me, he came out of this with far more damage than I did

>remove skin
>doesn't cut it

It'll look cool until you get asked to explain it.

I have a scar on my right arm. Looks cool, but it's not really very manly when I explain I got it when a really fat dog climbed up on me, sat it's paw on my arm, then jumped off.

>Be 13-17.
>Slav, so spend birthdays drinking heavily and squatting.
>Every time we we get drunk we have a game where we put lit cigarettes to the backs of our hands and take a puff, who chickens out last wins- nothing.
>If you hold out long enough the fat starts melting under your skin, dripping down your hand like candle wax.
>Ten years later the nastiest scars still are there and look almost like crucifixion wounds.
>Get very uncomfortable when anyone stares at them, they must think I was some edgy self-harming emo kid. (Which is only mostly true.)

>just one nigger
>not a pack
it's like you're not even racist at all

No wonder they lost TWO world wars. Which they started btw.

Seconded.

>tfw no cool stories to your scars
>oh this? I tried jumping off my roof onto a trampoline into a handstand, snapped my arm in three places bro!

You shouldn't deride them from doing civilized shit like fencing Tbh, true white man's sport, not faggy team sport homoeroticism like football or hockey

Now now, you gotta be realistic or you will get called out on your bullshit. Ain't nobody walking away from a gun robbery, ain't nobody catching a knife in a fight, ain't nobody who isn't some 7th dan black belt winning a 5v1 fight.

True white man's sport is shooting and winter sports. You can be the springiest motherfucker on earth, you lose on every range over 10 meters.

>Pack of niggers.
>Not a flock of niggers.
Are you even white?

Laughing pretty hard

im gonna give you a (YOU) for this bcz I've never spoken to an actual butcher. you get a sensible chuckle from all the vegan threads or what?

Got a scar on my left eyelid from when i was 8 years old and chasing someone down a hill. A branch snapped back at me and nearly missed my eye. Manliest story ever.

Or Rambo

>move to Germany
>enroll in university
>join a traditional german fraternity
>practice fencing
>enjoy your scar ("Schmiss" in German)
>be admired by all the girls, pic related
>??
>profit

i usually dont reply to shit like this, but i got hit yesterday at boxing practice wich resulted in a 3 cm cut through my eyebrow. Now i am getting a scar, as if the acne scars are not enough already

>tfw slav

>I'm considering getting one or two scars on my face to enhance my masculinity.

Are you a Weeeb?
Because Samurais got Cuts on their Back as sign for their enter into Manhood.
Later Men injured them self to fake these scars, because they got frightened to be seen as not real Men.

Banzai

Are you fucking retarded? Scars are badass if you got them in a badass way.

>"How did you get that eyebrow scar?"
>"I did it myself"
>"... uhm, okay?"

idiot

>harming yourself to looks more manly
You will look retarded.

The only scar story I have is that when I was 5 I was dancing in the bath tub while it was still wet and smashed my elbow in a glass soap holder we had.

My dad didn't want to take me to hospital so he just picked the pieces of glass out while i tried not to cry too much.

A-am I masculine now?

>implying germany started WW1

do you even history?

kek

Broke my wrist longboarding 3 years ago(fucking stupid I know). Bone wouldn't sit straight, needed a plate. 6 months after the plate is inserted, the area directly above the plate started to swell(got about the size of a golf ball). Terrified of more surgery I hid it and hoped it would get better. Dealt with the agony for 2 years until my dentist saw it, told me he wouldn't clean my teeth while my arm was infected (might send me into septic shock). Anyway, I finally sucked it up and showed it to the original surgeon. For the next 6 weeks he tried to cut out the infection, but leave the plate (no fucking anesthetic) to no avail. Finally he had to go in and remove the plate with full surgery.

Pic related, the long scar down the middle of my wrist is where the plate was inserted and removed from, the smaller scar next to it is where the infection was (directly over the plate). The surgeon said that my young, powerful immune system kept the infection isolated for years, but eventually it could have caused serious problems.

Pretty solid topic of conversation.

Fish factory worker here, can relate.

>when you forget the mail glove and almost slice your fingers off

Cringe incarnate. Jesus this is pathetic and weird.

I have plenty of scars and all of them are a product of be doing something dumb.

Well the ones on my leg weren't something dumb but still not a cool story.

Long distance skiing is the whitest sport, no discussion.

I've got a mate who actually did slice a finger off. Turns out using a bandsaw while on the phone isn't that bright. Who would've thought?

Why would you be so fucking stupid and hide an infection? I mean surgery is not that horrible that you risk getting an infected bone/joint/tendon you giant fucktard.
Served you right not getting anesthetics while the poor surgeon tried to save his work that you fucked up

>fencing
>true white man's "sport"
>talking down 2 of the most athletic sports in existence

LoL, get a load of this /pol/ fag

The conversation leads anyone listening t it to conclude you're a fucking idiot for leaving an infection for 2 years unattended. A dumb ass is not a bad ass.
Big difference

/thread

>appendix
>organ
Pick one, retard

It's better than mine.
When i was in the first grade i got into a fight with my best friend for no reason at all. We ended up on the ground, he was hitting my head against a radiator and i choked him until he stopped.
It was nothing serious, just a bit of blood and him struggling to breathe for a few seconds.
Now i have a plus scar on the back of my head which i only remember if my hair is cut really short and someone points it out.
Although i am pretty autistic so that might be the reason.

A year later i hit my top front teeth with a skateboard and now they're crooked. 9 years after the actual hit one of them started to die out so i had to get the nerve removed. Because a dying tooth is fucking painful as shit i had to take painkillers to get through the 2 days until the procedure which was pretty fun. I was full skellington mode back then and the first time i took them i sat down in a chair, struggled to stay awake for around 30sec and then passed out.

I did fencing for a few months. It was fun as fuck.

Lmao did my story make you mad or something?

Yes, in hindsight it was very very foolish. My main reason was that I didnt want to fuck up my season. During those two years it was infected, I worked through the pain and won back to back conference championships (ncaa div. 1 diving).

Wish I had gotten the plate taken out sooner of course, but like my surgeon said "the only thing worse than putting plates in people, is taking them out."

Live and learn, friend.

Team sports are GAY

Acceptable sports for white men:
>mountaineering
>fencing
>javelin
>shot put
>alpine skiing
>bodybuilding
>tennis
>golf

>MEAM SPORTS ARE GAY
>you should get into bodybuilding instead
???

yeah you're right, I guess bodybuilding is more like art than sport

Strongman is a white sport too having directly developed from ancient info-European strength traditions.

Never said it wasn't fun but it's not even comparable in terms of strength and raw athleticism present or required in US football and basketball.
Lol you're a silly insecure faggot.
Did no one ever pick you to play in school?
Miss out on actual sports or are you just an edgy white supremacist?
>acceptable sports
>team sports are gay
Nigga I'd bet your fat too. Is everything that's pointed a Fallic gay symbol to you?

>flock of niggers
>not a stampede of niggers

You sound quite fond of them user...

It gets positive reactions every time I tell it. Most people admire the fact that i dove competitively (and won)for two years with an infected wrist. But yeah you're absolutely right it was fucking dumb as dumb gets. People like hearing stories that show a little humility, it's not a bad thing.

I played hockey in school, but an adult investing his time and energy into team sports is pathetic and homosexual.
Strongman is largely a corruption of the olympiad and the highland games, it's a disgusting american freakshow only fit for the circus.

>bodybuilding is more like art than sport

nice pepe
saved

>setting out to get a scar

What's it like, completely missing the point of things?

Scars are cool because they signify that you've been through some shit. They're a consequence, not a goal. The scar itself isn't cool; the event that gave you the scar is cool.

Just start doing awesome shit, and your body will reflect that. Skipping that step renders the whole thing moot. Grow up, kiddo.

Hey there OP, I know you're new to this board but being a tremendous faggot is frowned upon! While posting decor and general content of most posts aren't exactly top notch thats not to say most boards don't have at least a minumum quality to most posts.

While we look forward to your continued use of the website and imageboar it's safe to say this is a rookie mistake that most people make! Have fun OP!

This.

>having fun with friends is PATHETIC and GAY
>the only REAL sports are the ones in which you don't interact with other people

Having friends in itself is pathetic and gay, grow up!

"Friendships" are a sign of weakness. I do not have any friends, never have since my late teens. A man should dedicate himself to his family, his work, his intellectual pursuits and his physical condition (not necessarily in that order of importance). It's acceptable to exchange thoughts with other like-minded men, but emotional attachment is useless.

I have a nasty cut on my forehead from high school (10 years ago so I'm pretty sure it's permanent) when I was flipping an axe and catching it for fun and fucked up. Basically i split my own face open out of boredom. Would recommend

Ofcourse I don't play them as an adult you silly fag but I dont act retarded and insecure by calling all team sports gay and isolating others deemed worthy for "white men only"
Watching or following team sports at the local, college or professional level is by no means "gay" please go outside you autist

>having friends is pathetic and gay
>grow up
>a man who calls anything he doesn't care for "gay" is telling you to "grow up"

Wew lad, a tip for you my good sir!

homosexuals detected

sup, middleschool loner
Don't worry, you'll find friends anytime now. You just have to stop acting so weird.

Worse part is, I've had a lot of scuffs with death, from car accidents to time in the Navy... and the only prominent scars on my body (while dressed) are the stupid, little accidents. Like being stabbed with a pencil from 7th grade, or a bee sting I kept picking at in my teens, or stabbing myself with a box cutter at my first job because I was a stupid kid. I have a gnarly one from my abdomen down to my upper thigh from a car accident I yanked myself out of and tore me open... but no one sees that. Fucking cruel world...

... actually, it's really kind of nasty, second thought, happy no one sees it. Though it does suck explaining the bee sting or stabbing myself though.

I'm packaging beef at a butchery, I just know im gonna cut my hands if I keep getting into situations where I gotta use the butcher knifes. Any tips how not to lose fingers, we who srent butchers dont even have safety gear

Yeah but your scar is probably somewhat impressive, pic related is my elbow.

also blacked out a birth mark which is somewhat de-anonymoose ing

Throws off facial symmetry AKA universal beauty.

Don't do it.

>faked appendicitis
Yeah ok, a doctor could easily take one look at your appendix and know you're full of shit
>telling people a lame story like that
Damn you're a faggot.

Fat insecure faggot detected.
What shit hole do you live in where team sports are gay and people are this homophobic?

you'll look like a crook
>would not hire/10

As someone who has a scar on my face.
Yes, it looks kinda cool. But
user has.
I eventually started my own company because getting hired was a nightmare.

Not really, it's barely visible, i had to get my hair wet so i could get it out of the way.
>tfw dyel arm shadow
Also
>blacking out a birth mark on a picture of a scar
What would that accomplish?

I have scars from accidents on my head also around my eyes. Never really think about them to be honest. If I were you I would not do it, its not like people come up to you and are like. Chad: wow cool scars bruv lets be mates. Stacey: wow user scars make you hot lets fuck.

Use a chainsaw to get a scar like leonidas just watch out bro you can get an injury

There was this kid at school that had throat cancer, had surgery or whatever but the best part was his throat scar that looked like someone slit his throat.

Says the guy on Veeky Forums. Sick dedication to your pursuits bro!

Just bully an Asian dyel

>blacking out a birth mark on a picture of a scar
>What would that accomplish?
sh-shut up

>image search: 0 results
a scar is the last thing you need, my friend.

The edge is real.
Did it feel weird typing this? How fucked is your life?