Can we please keep a fat hate thread going? I don't have much to dump but it keeps me motivated

Can we please keep a fat hate thread going? I don't have much to dump but it keeps me motivated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_b58i-_wnbw&app=desktop
imgur.com/f0CMrTq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate being fat

Fat acceptance- not even once

Punchline almost killed me.

It must suck, being so salty you can't even stand people talking about their own weightloss.

>thin privilege is being able to eat the food you want
>go to a restaurant where the food is picked for you
JUST

I'm running out to be frank, siblings. I hope someone else can triboot.

made me smile, thank you user

>to shame women
>men get it too
hmm...

I should have waited for the Americans to wake up ;~;

>We have endured years of humans
> humans
Why differentiate? You know why..

But baked salmon is delicious brehs.. What the fuck? I eat it like at least twice a week wtf you cow moo moo bitch >:[

good morning

Why wouldn't you tip the waitress? It was the chef, wasn't it? Why are fat people so stupid?

This warms my heart. Thanks based femanon, keep it up.

She looks so much better, it's like she got 10 years younger.

>and science

My sides my fellow burger. Please post more. The more delusional the better.

Holy shit. She went from disgusting to disabled flower girlfriend material.

user, it's satire.

Always makes me kek

good job keep going

Why did he rub deer urine all over his face?

Where's the hate? That shit's great.

Holy fuck, how new are you? This has been around for years

I can guarantee they were all served the same meal every course, only an idiot would make a different dish for each person. (unless they got allergies or some shit).

>Hating someone who is no longer fat

Obviously OP's image is relevant because demonstrating that literally anyone who can think, move, and decide what to eat and what not to eat is capable of overcoming obesity legitimizes hating on fat people, not because he sees anything wrong with that woman's accomplishment.

Somebody should show that image to Boogie so he can whimper and cry.

OP here. I said I don't have a deep bank of images. I post what I have. Someone taking control of their body and being a successful story is antithesis to fat delusion. It's just as powerful as hate. It's proof.

>being this autistic

Oh my god yes please.

This
>specifically order that the chef picks the food for you
>not happy with what the chef is giving you
>don't say a single word so waitress couldn't possibly know you're not happy with what the chef is choosing for you
>don't tip the waitress

It doesn'tmake sense on any level except for
>2016
>tipping

Why do you give a shit about boogie? He's an overgrown man-baby who has no desire to improve himself. If he was trying to "make it" I would agree with you, but he's basically a male Whitney Thore.

How the fuck do you avoid this Veeky Forums? This is one of my biggest fears because I would like to get married and have kids one day.

>has no desire to improve himself
>But still plasters his fat ass all over the internet
This is why.

she's got man tits

and a terrible old face

>How the fuck do you avoid this Veeky Forums?
marry a girl with aspirations and strong character. sure,she will be more bossy and wont take shit from you but she will motivate you and she will stay fit and pretty because she knows she has a worth.

>Eating in work canteen
>Whalerus that works in the same department as me is complaining about NHS and their doctors
>Says that "Doctors aren't doing anything about my ankle, I keep rolling it by just walking on it"
>She's so fat that her ankles can't handle her own weight
>Had to leave the room before saying anything which would result me in getting fired

attracts male deer during mating season. in some areas of the US dropping urine is considered "bating" which is widely illegal. The loophole is to put in yourself instead of a stump, a rock, or some other natural object.

>only stayed for two final courses because friend gave half her pizza
>fatties will see nothing wrong with this

This makes me sad

This is so sad to hear and I'm afraid I'm going through a similar thing except my girlfriend of 3+ years has lost a lot of weight (she was always fairly skinny, small boobs but massive juuucy ass) but now she's slowly losing that and her chest bones are starting to show, I love her but as shallow as it sounds it's hard to see her give up on herself, especially cause I'm all about self improvement. She knows she needs to gain weight she tells me but she just eats shit food and doesn't trust my 4 years experience of healthy living

she's finally joining a gym next month but I know it won't last, she just doesn't have the drive or ambition for it

Still, at least she's not fat or nasty

How skinny are we talking? My ex, who recently started talking again and wants to meet up \O/ for drinks at my place after a year of ignoring me, is about 105-110 at 5'9. I find that sexy as fuck.

If I still know her the way I did before, her tone of voice implicated sadness and regret. I've been sleeping around, she dated two guys and broke it off within a week. Back together time?

But Seriously, she was insanely strong for her size. Yet underweight for most of our time together, unless your girl has serious health issues it's fine

poor croc, I hope it lived

>Getting back with your ex

jay masters gonna feed her a bucket of piss

>Back together time?
If you broke up before you'll break up again.

How would the chef know she's a ham?

Your ex is under weight. She has increased risks just like hams for death.

Reminder that true anorexic skeletors are just as bad as hams. Doesn't matter if she's hot.

Jesus Christ... you and that surgeon deserve a god damn metal for sticking that out.

Have you guys seen this
youtube.com/watch?v=_b58i-_wnbw&app=desktop

>you and that surgeon
>you
hot summer days

That host is hot

Not who you're replying to buy I broke up with my current gf in 2010 so I could fuck this weird punk chick then got back together with her and we've been great ever since.

imgur.com/f0CMrTq
mans a legend

It's shit like this that makes me want to end the NHS
Don't get me wrong it is a great system, but the fact that we have to pay for fatties to not die from diseases which THEY BOUGHT ON THEMSELVES really pisses me off

>you

Put your foot down early. Or you could end up with this.
>once 7/10
>got comfortable
>Now land whale

>be me
>regularly scroll through fat hate threads
>realize I am exactly like hamplanets
>too lazy and socially awkward to do anything about it

This was me. Then I did something about it. Nothing extreme. I ate better, thanks to Veeky Forums, and I got active, thanks to Veeky Forums. 30 pounds down and going. You can make it. Let these threads inspire you, then use that inspiration as fuel to make your own change.
You can make it.

>implying Adele isn't as fat and ugly as the rest of them

Fresh OC just for OP.
>the only one who's not fat in this picture is the one who's literally confined to a chair
my fucking sides split when I saw this thing

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I already lost about 55lb basicaly doing nothing, but I'd like to hit gym to build some muscle, but I feel terribly awkward around people and have literally no friends that would go with me

>you don't just permanently weight by eating fewer calories
fatty can't even blog properly

You're doin' good work keeping the fps/fht alive.

To be clear, that's not me in the pic.

Why would you ever need someone to go to the gym?

>cat for scale

because I feel terrible when I'm alone around people, especially when I'm doing something for the first time

>Gluttony is an art form.

>That title
Also what's with black *women* acting like police brutality is a problem for them? Cops are killing a lot more white men than black women.

Don't need to go to the gym. Buy a few free weights, a pull up bar, research bodyweight exercises.

You won't get really big doing this, like you could with a complete, heavy weight set or a good gym, but it's great for beginners and can even get you decent intermediate muscle size if you are consistent about it and push hard.

A gym is nice, but you really don't need one to get strong (and strong looking), unless you want to get serious into bodybuilding.

he thinks tape measurement = 100% aesthetic proportions

You don't have to do anything. Just drink water instead of soda. get a small fry instead of a large fry at the drivethrough. If you're really a hamplanet, you'd be amazed at how much weight you can lose through small dietary changes alone

Kek. For some reason I get really happy reading posts like this

hes trolling... right guys?

Not him, but I wanna do squats.

basically I just want my body to stop looking like flubber and gain some strength

I'm not a hamplanet, but I think like one