Alright Veeky Forums, I'm a skinnyfat chick with no muscle whatsoever. But, I want to work out and build muscle...

Alright Veeky Forums, I'm a skinnyfat chick with no muscle whatsoever. But, I want to work out and build muscle. The problem is I can't do one full pushup or pullup. So what the hell can I do?

Should I start by dead hanging on the pullup? And keeping myself in the part where one is pushing themselves up from the lowest part of the pushup?

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/how-to-progress-your-way-to-a-perfect-push-up
wikihow.com/Do-Push-ups-if-You-Can’t-Now
youtube.com/watch?v=UiFdfDBY77g
youtube.com/watch?v=1207htEo3E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Push ups on your knees. Assisted pull ups/controlled negative pull ups. Google can help. Body weight squats and lunges help too, if you really can't do free weighted ones.

If you go to a gym you can do a lat pulldown or if you don't want to, do a negative pull up (stand ontop of a box with your arms engaged then slowly lower yourself from the top position to the bottom, repeat.

for your push ups, you can do half push ups from your knees, or there are plenty of exercise regimes available to build you up to a full push up in a short amount of time. e.g.
breakingmuscle.com/strength-conditioning/how-to-progress-your-way-to-a-perfect-push-up
wikihow.com/Do-Push-ups-if-You-Can’t-Now
youtube.com/watch?v=UiFdfDBY77g

Also eat a lot of protein, it's gonna be harder for you to build muscle since you're a girl, but luckily it doesnt actually matter because you only need a little bit to add like 4 points to your appearance, so don't get frustrated.

>The problem is I can't do one full pushup or pullup.
Negative pullups
Girl pushups

Post body so we can see if you really are skinny fat, most arent

I bet you get many pictures like that.

Heaps

She's the one making a thread about being weak

Post pics so we'll know what we're working with.

It's not a fucking cbt lol. Us knowing if she is or is not skinny fat doesn't matter since all she's asking is how to build muscle. Hell if you want to see tits get on grindr I'm doing it right now.

How fucking thirsty are you niggers?

pls be in brisbane

[spoiler]Woa I am[/spoiler]

Weak girls are best. l-london?

welp I've embarrassed myself enough thanks for the answers everyone

Be my gf

she's left user

Just do squats and deadlifts.
You don't need big muscular arms to get a 3.14 qt bf.
Men mostly want chicks with thicc legs and ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=1207htEo3E4

Hello, another fem-user here. Everybody has to start somewhere. You ~DO~ want to read the sticky, it has valuable info. Start tracking calories and macros using something like MyFitnessPal to make sure you're getting enough protein, hitting your macros, etc.

Personally I suggest going on a slight kcal cut of 300 or so under your maintenance TDEE but paying attention to macros so you're getting roughly .8g of protein per lb of ideal bodyweight. As you start working out you will lose some fat being on a cut and still gain strength since your macros are correct. Do this until your cut weight is reached and keep it there for a few weeks. Next you're going to enter bulk mode where you start eating 300-500kcals more than maintenance, paying attention to macros, and work out seriously 3-4x a week, freeweights if possible, bodyweight if you have nothing. Cardio will help burn fat and gain endurance in your cut phase, but it's not that important for gaining strength. I wish you luck.

I find that starting pushups in between works best. Not stsrting down, not starting up, but right in the middle is where you get the maximum amount of push, without too much up.

Read the sticky faggot

>Read the sticky
The most cancerous words ever uttered.

Nigga, it's almost as if you DON'T wanna make it. You have the most useful piece of fitness advice this board has to offer just a few clicks away, and yet you say, "Nah, breh, reading's for nerds," and squander that shit.

Welcome summer friend! Enjoy your stay here on Veeky Forums :^)

benching and lat pulldown machine first. Don't even try pushups and pullsups for a month.

Female user also, start with half push ups the ones where you are on your knees, then progress from there, i switched when I cold do a set of 20 half push ups without breaks.

The pull ups will probably take you much longer to do but negatives are good (jump and hold at the top lower yourself as slowly as you can).

Good luck

As cliche'd as it seems, post body to show us what we're working with.

Can't do pullups I can understand, but not one single pushup? Christ, how weak is the average female?

Naw it's a sack of cancer. You should be remaking it and posting YouTube guides. I've gone from 110 6'3 skeletor to 190 14% bf just clicking around on YT. The sticky is a lot of typing for a whole lot of nothing. You change your physique by doing not reading that garbage.

You're better served by going out and walking 30 m than sitting down and reading 30 m of that fluff. Saying otherwise is a boldfaced lie.

Unless you're as heavy as a barbell start doing exercises with an empty barbell

I want to suggest starting strength for maybe like a month or 3, get some base strength in then start doing hypertrophy/power/strength/whatever you want but get some basic strength in so you can actually move some weight around

rude