Get high with my gf

>Get high with my gf
>We start talking about life
>I tell her how my parents left me at 16 and I had to get a job, how I didn't have any friend and the only people in my life were all assholes that were using me to get their illegal shit done, how I used to get bullied a lot and had to get into a lot of fights, how I enrolled into university and paid my way through by working crazy long shifts
>Tell her how I started lifting and improving myself
>All she can tell me about is how her parents paid for everything and how she made out with 20 guys when she was 16-20

Why are women such garbage?

Spent my entire life improving myself and working hard on myself and my second girlfriend ever (I've only slept/made out with 4 girls btw) just spent her entire life on easy mode and being a whore. Her justification is "everyone did it" and that she's "not a whore" because she didn't sleep with anyone. ffs.

/r9k/ pls go. Are you also Eastern European?

If she didn't sleep with anyone from 16 to 20 I wouldn't exactly call her a whore

She probably did though

Not everyone has a tragic life story like you, buddy. How much of a cunt are you that you can't be happy she had a normal upbringing?

I want /r9k/ to leave

Naa bro, you're the piece of garbage. Sounds like you're more self absorbed than your seemingly normal gf. Congrats

Kys. Please.

Women aren't garbage, you'r gf is garbage.

>letting your girl talk about her sexual history
If mine ever tried I would go LALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Nothing good can come from knowing

No you
>implying you're not such a failure that you won't even succeed in killing yourself.

>lifting
>improving yourself
>putting weights up and down while ingesting supplements and copious amounts of food and protein hard on the liver suddenly equates to improving yourself

i mean I like lifting but its just a hobby, nobody gives a shit you can benchpress 225 315 or 405

You'll know if she's a slut and what should you expect from your relationship.

But girls can have like 10+ these days and still not be sluts compared to the ones that are in 50-100

I feel like I wouldn't want to know unless it was less than 5

>getting physically stronger and healthier
>not improving

If she has 10+ in her early twenties, she's a slut, I wouldn't get serious with that girl. I once had a gf who had 9 beeing 19, the second she told me I knew we're not together for long.

This. Women are garbage, but there happen to be exceptions.
You're still a cuck, you just don't know it.

Are you seriously mad at her for having a healthy and normal upbringing???

Fuck you you faggot go be miserable on your own, leave your girl alone

I don't want to know that I'm a cuck

Her point is kinda valid though. What she did is "normal". You cant blame a person for being average. You cant blame her for growing up in a healthy family. Its understandable that you think reality isnt always fair, but taking it out on your innocent gf is a really bad way to handle it.

For her sake i genuinly hope that she leaves you soon, because a bf calling her garbage and a whore for the sole reason of him having a shit life himself isnt exactly fair.

Your childhood problems = her fault
Fuck off back to /r9k/ you faggot

This. What OP wrote is basicly:
>I had a crappy youth
>My gf is a normal average girl though
>I dont think thats fair
>Therefore my gf is a garbage whore

seriously, op...?

But shit man... 20 guys??? really???

Fuck off OP, if you had wealthy parents bankrolling your ass you would have lived just like her.

While I was struggling to survive she was making out with some random guys every other weekend.

I don't know why she felt the need to tell me she made out with so many guys while drunk, but it just kind of hurt me. I didn't have a normal youth... I missed out on everything that makes people "normal" now I'm 23 - I'm getting old, I missed out on most things in life and I don't know what's the point anymore.

That sucks brah, but that still doesnt make it your gfs fault.

The question is if average is good. For me its not, I don't want to date average girls, they are terrible, and I'm not talking about appearance, I'm talking about generaly average.

nobody gives a fuck. if you wanna talk about that shit
tell everyone in a fb story
write a book about it

not your gf who went out for you because she thought you was cool. women don't care about your sob stories unless they were apart of it

>im 23
>im getting old
are you fucking retarded

10+ is probably more common in early twenties than

So it's about you being a special snowflake.

I'm sorry your life was shit. It is not fair. Not much is. But it doesn't invalidate that hers life wasn't. You opened up shared what you weren't proud of, she opened up shared what she might not be proud of - and keep in mind I'm just connecting dots since I obviously didn't witness this.

That being said, man the fuck up and don't create an issue where there isn't much to create an issue out of.

Cry me a river. We all had hard times. Stop fucking comparing yourself to the rest of the world.

of course she fucked multiple. esp if shes from, a more feminist country, usa, canada etc.

you are rightly disgusted. women have it really easy, she doesnt get what your struggles mean to you. which is why you need to make good male friends and not rely on women in your life nor make them the center of your life. However, if she was drunk enough, she might even have told you the truth, or at least most of it. Learn form it.

women are pleasure-focused by nature. they will whore out as much as they can get away without being seen and thus judged. its not abnormal for a murican girl living in a bigger city to get 10+ yearly.

men age like wine, women age like milk. The older the man, the better. The younger the woman, the better. Lose this defeatist attitude op.

So? Cheating, lying, gold digging is also common but it does not make it less bad. At least for me.

ITT OP is bitching about a girl getting close enough to him to be honest about her past after he opened up,
how come you can tell her something that she probably doesn't want to hear but when she does it shes garbage just be happy you have someone with your shitty view of people

Somewhere out there is a girl that was raped by her father on a weekly basis complaining that her boyfriend only had to work since he was 16.

Somewhere out there is a 4 year old that has to drag his alcoholic father back into the house, after walking 10 km with a bucket of water on its head.

Does that sound familiar OP? You want to go to the My Life Sucks Olympics?

If you don't stop being a whiny bitch she will leave you and she will be right and it will open one more qt for another polynesian carpet review bi-monthly magazine subscriber.

This

Pretty much grew up the same way as you. Life's not about comparing other's lives to your own. It's about surrounding yourself with people that make you happy.

Girls have it easy when it comes to a lot of stuff, contrary to popular belief.
If her history makes you unhappy, then dump her. But you'll find a lot of girls who are willing to put up with you will have something that urks you. No girl is gonna be perfect, because if a girl was, she'd never settle for you.

Hell, I'd settle for any nice and loyal girl.

From my experience girls that had mltiple partners in the past are less likely to build a solid relationship than the girl who only slept with long term partners. Not OP.

so your life sucks and you're bitter everyone else's didn't?

grow up, and have some JELLY

Not fitness related. Enjoy your ban newfriend.

Thats not the point. I also wouldnt date an average girl, but that doesnt mean that i get mad at average girls and call then whores

>be normal person
>garbage
wut

jeezuz, how come some threads on Veeky Forums are full of mature and witty people and others are just a nest for insecure 18 yo fuccbois who belong on /r9k/ rather than redpill reddit?
>hurr durr my 12yo virgin oneitis made out with 1488 guys in kindergarden

*or redpill reddit
fuck, this shit is contagious

What do you think would happen when the safety net of society isn't just from preventing disease and malnourishment, but to comfortable living as well? Animals aren't genetically programmed to have the same effort to succeed when everything is handed to them. We've domesticated people.
Look at rich people. They feel poor when they are at a stage the average considers a "successful life" and will push further to meet the social metric prerequisites of the wealthy class.
Making out with 20 guys is her personal achievement because it was her social metric in high school.
You'll feel lonely living in reality while everyone has reality distortion set on max. But try not to feel miserable about it, it'll drive you crazy.
Hope you find a good woman