GET IN HERE

entethalliance.org/members/

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/welcome-our-new-partner-and-exchange-coss-io-17d80b539188
twitter.com/cosscrypto?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL

1 dollar here i come./

Nobody is buying your scamcoin bags. You cross retards deserved everything you got.

COSS is a new exchange you stupid faggot, you don't build exchanges to scam people. Kill yourself.

Wow, finally Bancor isn't the shittiest partner.

nobody gives a fuck about your pathetic shitcoin

Its all about the king btc now

Yeah we need more exchanges that pay unsustainable commission to holders.

Bancor is still a 90 million dollar company
Fuck Bitcoin and Fuck Bitcoin GOLD

Haha yeah and MySpace was worth $580m in 2005.

9 out of 10 christians recommend Jesus Coss

Are you the same fucking Norwegian fag who has been talking about COSS being a bad investment non-stop? Go fuck yourself.

You're literally retarded

Fucking cucks.

Easy 2x short term. 10x mid term

They're also partnered with ark and civic. This is old news but still, coss seems to be building actual reputable relationships

blog.ark.io/welcome-our-new-partner-and-exchange-coss-io-17d80b539188

>Fuck Bitcoin GOLD
I can agree with this, that's an even worse shitcoin than COSS

This coin's shit. Avoid.

fudders will be fudding

true if big

TOP POST ON TWITTER, IT'S REAL!

twitter.com/cosscrypto?lang=en

bait

Get on board you retarded fudders its only going up, this dip hardly touched COSS so swallow my cum

Why would EEA accept a known scammer? Is EEA a meme now?

LMAO, notice how all the FUD cucks have nothing left to say except "le shitcoin xDDD" and "avoid"

Literally all their narratives got destroyed in the span of a couple of days.

COSS will be huge.

It's true

Cause now according to this fuckstick the EEA is a scam. Go fuck your mom you undignified cumstain.

more of ya gotta see this

no, not yet

I have an order for a few K COSS and they're site could admittedly use some work. There are missing features and or the user interface is less intuitive than it could be. Still I will be in this coin to the tune of about $1k by the end of the week I think. Itll be a good long pass I like the idea of payments for the coin.

its super volatile though In 3 hours of close watching I have seen it change 20% up and down in total. Its easy money if you guys want to gamble on dips and rises with small amounts.

fucking sexy

Anyone get dividend shares yet?

or should I just check tomarrow instead?

Yeah godly daytrading coin right now, although i get the feeling most are playing this game with the aim of accumulating as much COSS as possible. I think there's a general recognition of this coin's potential.

to be honest with you i don't think we'll ever get dividends, bro. we've been scammed this entire time.

They're supposed to come oct11

Supposedly the revenue share will come sometime on Oct Singapore time which is 12 hours ahead of us eastern time zone. So right now they are literally waking up in Singapore. Hopefully we get our payout within the next 12 hours

ty

Why is circulating supply so far off on coinmarketcap?
Circulating supply is over 140 Million COSS

it might just be poor communication, i'd expect it to be fixed in a day or two. but yeah its pretty shitty rn

It's been wrong for at least a week

I love this, waiting on cuckbase to download 2k usd. Going to buy COSS so bad on the coming week, what else do you recommend user?

Might be worth grabbing some FLIK also. They're going to burn something like 80% or more of the coins in circulation on October 21st according to their Twitter.

>still hovering at 50 cents
lul

Literally who