Can't afford a gym membership, but I can get a 30lb dumbbell...

Can't afford a gym membership, but I can get a 30lb dumbbell. Is it possible for me to get big with just that and exercise from home

no

No, you need progressive overload.
Go buy a shitty barbell and bench from some dude on Kijiji when you have some free money.

here try this instead

no

dumbbells are ok but you need more weight

If you can't afford the ~$10-20/mo it costs for a gym membership you should re-evaluate your life choices.

My (muay thai) gym is ~$100 a month

Save some money, buy an adjustable 50kg dumbbell set (in reality, you won't need more than this as a beginner), and just buy heavy plates when you need them. You really need two dumbbells rather than one, though, and a gym membership would always be the best option. That said, flat DB presses are fucking GOAT for building a good chest, and lateral raises are great for delts, as well.

There isn't a gym in my area that is that cheap unfortunately. Do you think i'd be posting here if I found one with prices like that? I work min wage and my whole paycheck goes to rent, bills and food.

-__-

>Unironically uses -___-

implying you don't spend your money on useless shit like junk food, alcohol, video games and other shit

Seriously, gyms are cheap as fuck
check yourself faggot

I stopped wasting money on video games years ago, and I don't drink alcohol at all so, yeah...
The cheapest gym is like like 50 USD with no contract. I guess I could go for like 2 months then quit and save up more money, but then what's the point?

Better downsize the rental or get a better job.

Two sand bags are 120lbs and like 10 dollars.
Most cities have parks with dip bars and chin bars.
Dips, chins, and split squats (with enough weight) can get you some noob gains.

-__- thanks for the advice. I NEVER considered those things..

no
but its better than nothing. just use the weights and do yoga

Try this non white cropped version instead.

and If you dont have money, just steal

you probably thought about it then decided "fuck it that's too hard" and continued living your """life"""

Lift heavy rocks or tires. ezpz

Why are gyms in America so expensive. Do you not have cheap franchise gyms?

I pay $170 for the year. It's nothing fancy but it's good enough.