ICO Profit?

Ok boys, who is whitelisted for this thing? It true that you have to use metamask rather than myetherwallet? Where is the info on this thing?

i am. probably won't participate tho

not participating either. looks like btc is going for a long run, so i'm gonna jump on that train instead.

I'll buy your spot for .3 ETH

I'll buy into this BTC run as being legit in a couple days, I don't think its going to last. I could be an idiot, but something feels really off about everything that has happened in the last 24 hours.

Same here. I'll sell my spot for .5 ETH

I have it done waitlisted and accepted
Any offers?

I don't think I'm participating either.
I'm not so sure about Request, but I think I'll fill my cap.

You don't think its going to trade at a good rate higher than the ICO price when its listed next week?

guys, can you help me out?
I entered my ledger wallet adress.. how can I import this to MetaMask? How do i create a json file with it?

Email me
[email protected]

I don't know and I don't feel like gambling. I just sold a lot of bags on ED, trying to stick with my main coins now.
I think it's very likely that I can flip Request for a profit, but I'm not so sure about Airswap. The cap is also too small to make it worth the effort imo.

I'm selling my spot for .5 ETH. Anybody interested?

no ICO will be profitable when every fag and his mother are dumping alts to go into btc for the "free coins". airswap will stagnate until the fork is over.

Request >>>>>>>>>> AirSCam

That's why you hold onto your ICO until after this fork business...at which point they are going to want to put some of their gains back into alts.

agree. I'll go max with both tho.

anyone here that can help me out?

This is the shittest ico you could go into and at the worst time. Let it die

only participating because it has whitelist+kyc. So far every ico that had that went very well I think, yeah bad timing right now but I expect it to turn out alright

do we have 24h to fill our individual cap?
i might not participate tho.

Selling my spot for 0.3 ETH

Don't you think it's weird there have been at least 4 overhyped ico which is basically the same concepts? EVERYONE can't succeed.

no, you got it wrong. every ico that had whitelist+kyc+no burgers went well. airswap allowed burgers so there won't be as much demand for it right after ico.

oh yeah, shit, burgers. Didn't think about that, actually true.. Still enough hype for a nice 2x flip maybe? Not sure yet

i got whitelisted, but it has like a 3.5 eth individual cap...not even going to bother. somebody hyped this way too hard before the whitelist closed, fucking dumb.

Email support and change to metamask address I think

tried that, they didn't respont in 2 days.. people in the telegram have simular problems..

you're not investing then?
kyber had a tiny cap aswell and did very good, flipped for like 4x I think. Not that this here is kyber level but just the small cap isnt so bad

yeah, i'm still going in anyway. it's such a small portion of my stack that i can just set it and forget it. it will likely hit 2-3x after all the forks. i'm putting a bigger sized portion into request though. higher demand since its mcap is lower and no burgers. but of course its price will stagnate as well before the btc gold fork. i just hope they don't announce the november fork's exact date soon after. we need time for the alts to recover.

We have 24 hours to submit our 3.3 eth right?

Not necessarily but you should have time
I'd recommend getting the ETH sent ASAP tomorrow but it won't be a LINK scenario where it sells out in minutes